Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

flip on hell's kitchen on fox

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 07:33 PM
Humanitarian

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default flip on hell's kitchen on fox

this wolfgang guy is the man! he's calling the chicks dumb bimbo's, ****, *****, he's literally yelling at them, telling them they're useless and ranking on every little thing he can. he was telling one girl who was cooking on time when the others wernt, a non team player. how she wants to get her **** (he was swearing and all) done, look in the mirror, pucker her lips and perk her ****. he's re-enacting the puckering lips and perking the ****, shahahahahahahhahaha

he's flipping out on the guys too, calling them morons and whatever.

the girls are getting the brunt of it, it's wicked funny. if this guy isnt a top hater, i dont know know who is!

flip it on.
Old 07-03-2007, 07:10 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i love the show!! he tells it like it is and doesnt hold back. its awsome. now thats entertainment!!!
but hes not Wolfgang...your thinkin of Wolfgang puck...this is Gordon Ramsey.
Old 07-03-2007, 07:13 AM
Humanitarian

yea i found out i had the wrong name towards the end of it

the girl's screwed something up for the wedding and he called them the hell's bitches, he's great.
Old 07-03-2007, 07:18 AM
11 Second Club

should have seen it when the fat chinese guy was on it earlier in the show....he would cut up on him so bad that the guy would seriously start crying. mind you this guy is a grown *** man, 44 yrs old, breaking down and sobbing like a 2 yr old. ive never seen anything like it. few times he grabbed the food and tossed it back in their faces cause it was wrong. im waiting for one of the guys to lose it and pop him.
Old 07-03-2007, 01:58 PM
ss1
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I take it you didn't see the first season of Hell's Kitchen. Chefs insults are priceless! Makes the whole show what it is...
Old 07-03-2007, 02:01 PM
Humanitarian

nah, never saw it before. i was making some supper last night and i thought it was a 30 minute show and close to the end, i wanted to see what was on next. after his barrage of insults i was happy i got another hour or so of his comedy.

im actually going to watch it again next week. i saved everything i could onto my dvr to show my buddies, he's a riot.
Old 07-03-2007, 02:16 PM
ss1
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How about when he called that lady customer a giraffe because she went over to him when she hadn't been served yet, or when he told the wedding planner to get the f*ck out of his face while he was preparing the plates. Man, that show cracks me up! I was surprised the little chick with the long reddish hair didn't either freak out at him or start balling her eyes out!
Old 07-03-2007, 02:32 PM
Humanitarian

i saw the part where he doused the wedding planner. as if he knows his crew isnt ******* up, he's not customer service, he's a chef and he gently reminded that poor guy haha.

the red head just went from being useful to being so clumsy, taking control of every little thing, fucked 90% of the food up and was talking out of her *** and pissing everyone off.

ramsy called her over, bent down to be eye level and told her "you have become f'ing usless, what did you do, switch to off" and while he says that he's flicking an imaginery switch off, he had me laughing.

i liked it when he would call a meeting and everyone was late, ******* stuff up and he would get them all to huddle just to tell them they suck then tell them to **** off hahahahah
Old 07-03-2007, 02:34 PM
Humanitarian

he calls the customer's names and stuff and he's a royal jerk but at the same time when the bridge and groom come in and the red head wasnt clapping he gave her this wicked dirty look and said "have some ******* respect and clap", wtf, the guy cant make up his mind lol.
Old 07-03-2007, 03:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

I watch his kitchen nightmares shows that he does in the UK, unedited, hes cursing left and right, its funny, but he helps to get restaurants that are struggling up to speed and the show is coming to America this fall, but i doubt they will allow the language which blows! Hes a nice guy, but just brutal when it comes to cooking, hes just like that in real life.
Old 07-03-2007, 05:47 PM
Humanitarian

as long as they do that partial bleep where you here the first word of the swear, you can make it out. It's kind of funnier to hear all the bleeps and still be able to understand him.