Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Hampton Roads People. Over Here!

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2007 | 06:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by grandsport1963
You are not funny.. But it looks like i would have to do the five seat mod to the camaro
Have some new additions on the way???
Old 09-20-2007 | 06:56 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by I1ULUZ
girls???? Plural? Best hope you know who does not hear about this post. To ensure she does not hear it from me give me a Benny Franklin Then I can pay for the track rental on the 19th

Disclaimer: This is not anyway BLACKmail, just payment to forget so a member is not DISmembered.
Yeah, that "S" kind of slipped out and she would ******* murder me if she seen this. Chris, do you have a paypal account?? this one belongs in the vault.
Old 09-20-2007 | 06:59 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by NVR KNO
Have some new additions on the way???
just one as of right now!! the other guy's just tease me about having tripple kids..LOL! yeah it is a spool.. we will just have to how it plays out should know by the end of the weekend.. Is your car the blue ss?
Old 09-20-2007 | 07:00 PM
12 Second Club

I have a budy with a Ta who called me tonight and told me he got a DUI and a reckless driving ticket last night.. Any way he is in a tuff spot right now or will be soon and we are talking this deal out right now... some of you might know him he is the one with a twinturbo GT vert... kong you hit it right on the head though if wifey lets me LOL!!! I have some secret money put away in the ships ATM!!! she has no clue about.. the best part is the mod is underneth the car

kvr kno: yeah man I do not know much about the history of the rear but I do know it is not leaking or making noise. so that's good I guess.. I know they take more power to turn but a 1000 for a 9" or 2,500 + for a new 12 bolt or 9" so I do not know yet..

Yeah, he is a cool guy but tell him if he wants to part his T/A out, let me know!!!! I have money waiting

Turning a 9in isn't bad at all, you have the extra cubes PLUS they come with a wider selection of gear ratio's. It is smart to go that route considering your driving style
Old 09-20-2007 | 07:02 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by KONG
Yeah, that "S" kind of slipped out and she would ******* murder me if she seen this. Chris, do you have a paypal account?? this one belongs in the vault.

LMAO!!
Old 09-20-2007 | 07:04 PM
Staging Lane

Yeah, he is a cool guy but tell him if he wants to part his T/A out, let me know!!!! I have money waiting

Turning a 9in isn't bad at all, you have the extra cubes PLUS they come with a wider selection of gear ratio's. It is smart to go that route considering your driving style
yeah the 6.0 iron might go up on the sale block.. what you looking for Ill tell you if he has it...
Old 09-20-2007 | 07:37 PM
12 Second Club

yeah the 6.0 iron might go up on the sale block.. what you looking for Ill tell you if he has it...

whatever, it doesn't matter. PM me the details. Please
Old 09-20-2007 | 07:46 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by StangAddict
oh and youre not in virginia beach...change your location *****!
no *****

Technically you cant do anything with your truck right now.... Any word yet?
yup goin to talk to him again next week

Sell that pig and come over to the fast side If you are going to get a Vette let me know I'll help you find one and check it out. Stay AWAY from RK. There are some good deals out there if you take your time and shop around.
ive havent decided between F-body, GTO, or Vette but if i do sell the truck, its replacement will be LSX powered. i know all about RK there was a guy in my last command that got ripped off by them
Old 09-20-2007 | 07:49 PM
On The Tree

Even better now that you wont have to worry about it eating up your tires.... Thats the one thing I hate about my full spool.... But I do like the fact that I can do a 6krpm launch....
You don't need a spool to do a 6K clutch dump.
Old 09-20-2007 | 08:00 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by steeltoe

ive havent decided between F-body, GTO, or Vette but if i do sell the truck, its replacement will be LSX powered. i know all about RK there was a guy in my last command that got ripped off by them
Just let me know when you are ready to look, I like helping others spending their money. Just ask JDM, I've helped him spend a few dollars.

Unless you need the backseat I would do a C5 Vette Look at Jon how he's pimpin the C4.

Kong, just bring my friend Benny out Saturday, she will NEVER hear about the "S". I am sure it would go over like a fart in church.
Old 09-20-2007 | 08:05 PM
Custm2500's #1 Fan

What is stock compression on your truck??? .035 or .036 mill with a .045 or .040 Cometic gasket should get you there and more. Your cam would benefit from a tighter lsa like a 109-110 range. That would help with dcr and make the truck feel peepier. It would work well with your truck intake. I have been selling nitrous parts left and right, if I had been thinking about it I would asked you if you wanted my progressive controller. It was the manual **** NOS controller. It worked well. Your truck would really, really fly with one. Then you could just focus on driving the truck and not messing with switches. The first half of the track would be considerably better. I have a few friends that might have one, you want me to do some looking???

Yeah, if you could dig one up that'd be pretty much exactly what I need.

stock comp is 9.4:1... it sucks, if I were f/i, It'd be nice... but I'm not. The biggest thing I have to overcome with this motor/heads is the combustion chamber size. the 706's have a 62cc chamber... the 241's are I think 68cc's, I cant honestly remember right now but, either way around I have ot do alot to get back to the same size chamber without messing the flow all up. much less trying to gain anything on top of that.

I ended up with the LSA I've got now after trying to spec the cam out to run well on and off the bottle and still maintain really good idle/driveability. Its a 113+3 sep... kinda funky I know... my next cam will probably be around a 108+2 LSA....

everyone keep saying, "just throw a LS6 intake on that thing" but there's more to it than just that for me... its a pretty involved swap for the truck guys. water pump, front accessory drive, wiring harness, injectors, fuel rails, MAP wiring... a lot of details. Thats why I have set my sights on a TBSS 90MM LS2 intake manifold. Still a few parts to change but nothing as extensive as the LS6. it still maintains tons of flow up top and has the longer runners I need to maintain some kind of velocity to make tq and get this big mutherfukker moving.

I dont know if you've really looked at one but its kind of like a car intake manifold and a truck intake fucked for a while... and thats what popped out of GM's ***... LOL... not a bad design for stock IMO...

sorry, I kinda got off on a tangent there LOL..
Old 09-20-2007 | 08:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

just one as of right now!! the other guy's just tease me about having tripple kids..LOL! yeah it is a spool.. we will just have to how it plays out should know by the end of the weekend.. Is your car the blue ss?
Congrats man.... Yea, have you seen it before??
Old 09-20-2007 | 08:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JDM74
You don't need a spool to do a 6K clutch dump.
I was just saying the 12bolt in general.... Not the full spool specifically.
Old 09-20-2007 | 08:14 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Just let me know when you are ready to look, I like helping others spending their money. Just ask JDM, I've helped him spend a few dollars.

Unless you need the backseat I would do a C5 Vette Look at Jon how he's pimpin the C4.
i will definitly let you know
Old 09-20-2007 | 08:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

How many miles do you have on the L now Frankie???
Old 09-20-2007 | 08:27 PM
12 Second Truck Club

How many miles do you have on the L now Frankie???
53K miles
Old 09-20-2007 | 08:29 PM
Staging Lane

Congrats man.... Yea, have you seen it before??
Yeah I have seen it. I like that blue my buddy has a z in that color
Old 09-20-2007 | 08:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

^^^^ When was the last time you were at BPS??
Old 09-20-2007 | 08:49 PM
Staging Lane

this past sat... I was leaving as you were coming in with a pewter z I think?
Old 09-20-2007 | 08:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

That wasnt me.... I was driving the ????? last weekend. The weekend before i was driving the SS though.... I do have a friend with a Pewter Z28 with black ZR1s.... I didnt know another Navy Blue SS was out there.

Quick Reply: Hampton Roads People. Over Here!