Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

dipshit gto owners in lake mary

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 09:53 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dipshit gto owners in lake mary

learn how to ******* drive, when i put my turn signal on that means i need to get in that lane, it doesn't mean speed up and block my path like a dickhole. just because you want to catch up to your butt buddy in his GTO doesn't mean you have to drive like a douchebag. I don't know what is with GTO drivers in lake mary but you sure do know how to act like an asshat in your cars.
Old 01-03-2007, 10:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

lol if it was it a *** in a blue gto? that guy is a little bitch!!
Old 01-03-2007, 10:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

him and his little friends talk so much **** behind ur back but when u get in there face they cry and say it wasnt me i swear i wouldnt do that.lol. then i punch them in the face. problem solved!!!!
Old 01-04-2007, 08:27 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Disturbed Bird
him and his little friends talk so much **** behind ur back but when u get in there face they cry and say it wasnt me i swear i wouldnt do that.lol. then i punch them in the face. problem solved!!!!

PHITS
Old 01-04-2007, 09:11 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by DirtyBird222
learn how to ******* drive, when i put my turn signal on that means i need to get in that lane, it doesn't mean speed up and block my path like a dickhole. just because you want to catch up to your butt buddy in his GTO doesn't mean you have to drive like a douchebag. I don't know what is with GTO drivers in lake mary but you sure do know how to act like an asshat in your cars.
You just made me LOL...
Old 01-04-2007, 11:53 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Disturbed Bird
lol if it was it a *** in a blue gto? that guy is a little bitch!!
1 was in a blue and 1 was in a red. i was in the middle lane and they were on the outside of both sides. I tried speeding up a little to get into the right lane and the douche in the blue gto decides to speed up as im gently transitioning into the lane causing me to swirve back to the middle lane and take out another car that was trying to get into that lane.
Old 01-05-2007, 12:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

that sucks man!!!
Old 01-05-2007, 05:17 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

You wouldn't believe how many people in Lake Mary drive like that. Especially the blue GTO kid ... heard about this guy more than once. I've lived in Lake Mary for over 6 years now. It wasn't that way much before the traffic got so heavy here. Place is still growing like wildfire. To complicate the traffic issues, you have ******** like the guy you're talking about in the GTO.

The only way I have found to combat them (without going to jail) is to just be patient and wait 'til I see them in town. Then, I just sort of sneak up beside then and pass them. When my tailpipes sloooooooowly drift up beside their ear, I floor it and scare the living **** out of them. It works on the worst of ******* drivers. My car isn't very loud with the ORY and Magnaflow catback ... until I floor it. Then, it shocks people if they don't expect it. I'll be on the prowl for the kid in the blue GTO.

Also, I'm the guy who ALWAYS leaves to go places 10-15 minutes early. Got used to it from 21 years in the Army. This gives me plenty of time for the people who ride in the left lane and intentionally drive below the speed limit to purposely block and hold back traffic. I hang back behind them, then, I finally catch them off-guard and get in front of them. Then, I slow down from 45 to about 20 and let all the other traffic go by ... leaves them LAST in line 'cause the other traffic cuts them off every time they try to go around me ... everybody gets a turn at them.

I like to sort of consider myself to be a 'Traffic Guardian Angel' ... but, to ******* drivers, I'm Satan and they fear me.

Most of the rubber wasted off my tires has been from blasting ******** ... and I never hold anything back. The drag radials add to the excitement.
Old 01-05-2007, 05:29 AM
11 Second Club

lol, asshat.. love that word..

I have seen the a-hole Blue GTO driver in that area, and he was driving like a ahole at the time.. Funny..
Old 01-05-2007, 09:48 AM
11 Second Club

Wow, thank goodness I don't own a blue GTO, and I'm never in Lake Mary.

By the sound of this thread were going to have a classic mob hanging soon.
Old 01-05-2007, 11:07 AM
12 Second Club

If you guys find out where he lives you should go bolt on an enormous aluminum wing on the back of his car, and put lots of stickers(naws maybe) all over his car.
Old 01-05-2007, 11:31 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by leftme4dead
If you guys find out where he lives you should go bolt on an enormous aluminum wing on the back of his car, and put lots of stickers(naws maybe) all over his car.

LOL!!! I believe I recall that he has (or had) a big decal on his back window. A few extra wouldn't hurt ... LOL!
Old 01-05-2007, 12:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

o i no were he lives but now he goes to ucf
Old 01-05-2007, 01:41 PM
Banned

yea he had a huge huge reflective sparkly GTO badge on his back window. and this isn't the first incident i've had with this kid. He almost ran me off the road on lake mary exit ramp off I-4 last summer
Old 01-05-2007, 01:42 PM
Banned

anyone know his name? i might have went to hs with him.
Old 01-05-2007, 05:03 PM
TECH Addict

My daughter's boyfriend goes to UCF ... so do half the Central Florida members here who have F-Body cars. My daughter's boyfriend has a HUGE Ford Super Duty truck and I'll have him on the lookout around the UCF area ... so he can do a little squeeze-play on this guy.

Got a challenge for everyone here ... get a pic and post it in this thread so everybody knows the car. Love havin' fun!
Old 01-05-2007, 05:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

I'll be down in Lake Mary tomorrow..... hmmmmm.

Sara Lou
Old 01-05-2007, 06:33 PM
On The Tree

DAMN!! ya'll are ruthless. just follow him home and cut off his *****,maybe you'll raise the intelligents level of the human gene poole!
Old 01-05-2007, 06:37 PM
12 Second Club

hope you get him.

dickhole, that was hilarious
Old 01-05-2007, 06:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

should get some ghetto-*** muffler resonator tips like they sell at the little parts stores... haha.. screw'em on his exhaust some night.

Eh... It might not have the desired effect though... he might end up liking the sound and keep'em. haha..

Could always just slap a gay pride sticker on his bumper and call it a day.

Quick Reply: dipshit gto owners in lake mary