Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Another happy EFI Alchemy customer

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2008, 10:38 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Another happy EFI Alchemy customer

All I can say is WOW! This is the third time that I have had the car tuned and I just couldn't believe how much different the car is... It really is a different car. The car is so much more smoother running and it picked up a bit . The main reason I took the car to them was just for the driveability and they surpassed all of my expectations in that department. I didn't really expect to gain much in the performance area but the car just obliterates the tires now in first and 2nd gear.
The best thing about these guys is the customer service, Rick and Harrison are amazing guys. I brought them the car the first time so that they could look it over and make sure there weren't anythings that needed fixing or replacing first. No other tuner I have heard of does this. That same day we sat down and looked over the current tune in there and Harrison explained what this does and that does and why it was running the way it was. Once again, none of the other tuners that I had look over the car has done this for me either.
After that day we set up a time for me to drop the car off with them and let them do their magic, and magic is pretty much what they do. I highly recommend these guys to anyone thinking about getting their car tuned, though you may have to wait in line but it is all worth it in the end. The main reason why these guys tune so well is that they put forth the time and effort that other tuners do not. I bet they have over 10 hours in tuning the car and for a price that can not be matched by anyone else for the amount of time put into the tune. Thank you very much Rick and Harrison, and good luck with the buisness venture!

PS... When can I get a sticker lol
Old 03-01-2008, 11:35 PM
Launching!

Doc and Rick helped me out as well. My trans was locking and unlocking in OD and Doc pointed towards the MAF causing the car to go into a failsafe mode to protect the trans. Others on this forum stated it was the trans going and gave me prices on a rebuild...Doc found it was the MAF; he fixed the problem and then spent a few hours on tuning my car THAT DAY! Make a long story short my 125,000 mile SS went from running 13.2-13.3's in the 1/4 to running consistant 12.80's and on the street it would chirp the tires in 2nd. On cool nights I can rip the tires loose in 2nd and this is with Nitto 315 DR's!!! The price of the tune was far less to that of the cost of a tranny rebuild, trust me your money is well spent with EFI Alchemy!!!! Great service and they take the time to help reach your goals of the car. THANKS AGAIN DOC & RICK!!!!!
Old 03-02-2008, 12:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Location: Somewhere Between Mild Insanity and Complete Psychosis

Told ya.

Glad she's running good.
Old 03-02-2008, 12:35 AM
12 Second Club

Doc and Rick kick ****!!
Old 03-02-2008, 08:51 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 68birdls1
All I can say is WOW! This is the third time that I have had the car tuned and I just couldn't believe how much different the car is... It really is a different car. The car is so much more smoother running and it picked up a bit . The main reason I took the car to them was just for the driveability and they surpassed all of my expectations in that department. I didn't really expect to gain much in the performance area but the car just obliterates the tires now in first and 2nd gear.
The best thing about these guys is the customer service, Rick and Harrison are amazing guys. I brought them the car the first time so that they could look it over and make sure there weren't anythings that needed fixing or replacing first. No other tuner I have heard of does this. That same day we sat down and looked over the current tune in there and Harrison explained what this does and that does and why it was running the way it was. Once again, none of the other tuners that I had look over the car has done this for me either.
After that day we set up a time for me to drop the car off with them and let them do their magic, and magic is pretty much what they do. I highly recommend these guys to anyone thinking about getting their car tuned, though you may have to wait in line but it is all worth it in the end. The main reason why these guys tune so well is that they put forth the time and effort that other tuners do not. I bet they have over 10 hours in tuning the car and for a price that can not be matched by anyone else for the amount of time put into the tune. Thank you very much Rick and Harrison, and good luck with the buisness venture!

Daniel, thank you for giving us the oppurtunity to tune your car, im very glad to hear how happy you are with it
Old 03-02-2008, 09:51 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Eurospec2
Daniel, thank you for giving us the oppurtunity to tune your car, im very glad to hear how happy you are with it
No thank you for letting me be able to have my car tuned by yall lol. I am still in shock on how it acts
Old 03-02-2008, 10:26 AM
11 Second Club

I know these guys and they're awesome.

Taking my car there once I get my heads.
Old 03-02-2008, 12:49 PM
Teching In

+1 They are great people and they always give the best advice.
Old 03-02-2008, 04:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice to hear the good news about them....they'll be working on my car in less than 2 weeks
Old 03-02-2008, 05:19 PM
TECH Regular

Doc tuned my Trans am back when i had it, did an awsome job. As soon as i get something worth tuning on my Camaro they will have there hands on it to. Only tuners i trust.
Old 03-02-2008, 07:06 PM
TECH Addict

Doc and Rick are great guys who have time for anyone who has a question, never try to rush through things and always explain the why and why nots of everything, Doc has touched both of my f-bods, only guy i trust
Old 03-02-2008, 08:54 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 68birdls1

3RD TIME WHO WAS THE NO# 1 AND 2 TUNERS?
Old 03-02-2008, 09:03 PM
11 Second Club

I don't want to say in the open who, but the 1st one is a sponsor on here and the second one is a guy that does it on the side and is mainly an lt1 guy. But if anybody wants to know you can pm me and I will let yall know.
Old 03-02-2008, 09:28 PM
12 Second Club

I have big hopes for EFI. These stories make me glad I contacted them for the work on my car. Man now I want to send my car up there now! Really looking foward to the work thats going to get done.
Old 03-02-2008, 10:06 PM
Tech Fanatic

It is good hear that we were able to help you guys out, if not exceed your expectations. This is just the begining of what is to come. I just want say thank you for givivg us the priviledge of working on your cars.
Old 03-02-2008, 10:23 PM
11 Second Club

Thanks alot Mark, and hopefully one day I will have the honor of having you work on my car. May be a while but by then it will be big changes . Good luck with the venture bud. But I don't see how yall could not do great
Old 03-02-2008, 10:38 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by yellowbird1232
It is good hear that we were able to help you guys out, if not exceed your expectations. This is just the begining of what is to come. I just want say thank you for givivg us the priviledge of working on your cars.
Were you in Gainesville Friday around 9PM? I saw a car just like yours on University.
Old 03-03-2008, 08:28 AM
11 Second Club

Nope, Friday at 9pm Harrison and Rick were tuning the car lol. They might have been in gainesville hahahaha j/k.
Old 03-03-2008, 10:14 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by nhraracer
Were you in Gainesville Friday around 9PM? I saw a car just like yours on University.
Not me, I was home.
Old 03-03-2008, 11:33 AM
TECH Junkie

Pm Me Who F"up Your Previouis Tune

Quick Reply: Another happy EFI Alchemy customer