Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

roots vs twin screw

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2009, 08:20 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looking forward to seeing how you all come out with Shane’s new setup.

I love this forum, I am reading about things I have known now for the past 2 ½ years.

Also so Mike75356 I must have missed your post when you got your car finished. How did it turn out?

Originally Posted by 02402RAMAIR
I started Shane's new build with the intentions of using the Kenne Bell. High compression and lots of meth was the plan. All parts were bought and cam was speced for the Kenne Bell to be used. If it didn't work with 10.8 to 1 then it was going to be sold. Change head gaskets, mill the heads and a N/A cam for a combo like mine that will run a low 10 to high 9 on motor. That was the plan. He was going to give it one more chance until he saw some other numbers come out from some KB strokers that were way low. He asked me what I thought and I told him to sell it and go with the TTIX kit. It has been 9.7x's already. It's bad when a all motor car out runs you week after week. I 60 better, ET better and MPH better. He has 10 grand sitting on top of his motor and I have a 800 dollar Fast intake. I also wanted to do a TTix kit. LOL
Old 07-03-2009, 09:27 PM
On The Tree

I started Shane's new build with the intentions of using the Kenne Bell. High compression and lots of meth was the plan. All parts were bought and cam was speced for the Kenne Bell to be used. If it didn't work with 10.8 to 1 then it was going to be sold. Change head gaskets, mill the heads and a N/A cam for a combo like mine that will run a low 10 to high 9 on motor. That was the plan. He was going to give it one more chance until he saw some other numbers come out from some KB strokers that were way low. He asked me what I thought and I told him to sell it and go with the TTIX kit. It has been 9.7x's already. It's bad when a all motor car out runs you week after week. I 60 better, ET better and MPH better. He has 10 grand sitting on top of his motor and I have a 800 dollar Fast intake. I also wanted to do a TTix kit. LOL
I just want you to state something for me here.

Your saying it was the Kenne bells fault that he lost to an all motor car? Repeating what your stated here. The kenne bell wont work with 10.8 comp so that was the reason for selling it as well....? Did it get all that. O ya and that your car is faster n/a than a kenne bell car? You 60 better, you et better and mph better and your n/a.

Wow must be the blower then.... I guess i was just wrong all along sorry guys your right the kenne bell just cant get it done

This thread is as good as daytona was tonight, everything should just crash and burn about it
Old 07-03-2009, 09:30 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by willig5
Looking forward to seeing how you all come out with Shane’s new setup.

I love this forum, I am reading about things I have known now for the past 2 ½ years.

Also so Mike75356 I must have missed your post when you got your car finished. How did it turn out?
Well i tried to get to 700rwhp but could only hit 699rwhp thats when i realized i failed and that it was all the kenne bell's fault so i quit and decided to go buy a ford, i heard the kb is only good on those cars anyway.

Old 07-04-2009, 09:17 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Mike75356
Well i tried to get to 700rwhp but could only hit 699rwhp thats when i realized i failed and that it was all the kenne bell's fault so i quit and decided to go buy a ford, i heard the kb is only good on those cars anyway.

Mike, I am a little confused as to why you had to be a smart *** with me? I just simply ask how you turn out with your build?

I am also confused as to what your goals are, you said you were trying to get to 700 rwhp but only made 699 rwhp. Your post on 03/10/2009 (shown below for ease) states your goal was 1000 rwhp & 1000 + rwtq give or take a few. Well 300 rwhp short is taking a few for sure.

Reading through you build it sounds like you pulled out all of the stops and didn’t hold back on anything. So now my question is if it not the KB system holding you down 300 rwhp from your goal, just what is it? cubic inches, compression ratio, cam? Maybe this new inlet I keep reading about will add that 300 rwhp, if so it must be sucking through a straw now.

I would have thought any shop worth their weight in dog **** could have gotten you closer to your goals then this, given the fact you spared no expense. I don’t care who you are 300rwhp is a long way from 1000rwhp.
You must have used a shop with a 5 million dollar facility, and a 5 dollar mechanic, where you get a 5 dollar job? Sounds like you should have gotten $3.69 back in change. Or did you know you would be short 300 rwhp of your goal before you started this build?

Below is your post from 03/10/2009

TPE Kenne Bell Blown 434 LSX and Hannibal Lector Cam**
Well im not as well known on this site compared to corvette forum and svt as i got an unwelcome back push from a mod a while back on here. So anyway with that said i just wanted to share my new build with you guys as well that dont belong on either of those other two forums.

Well as some of you may know I had some issues when i tore down my 346 so i decided to go to bigger cubes and figured oh what the hell we will just go to a 408 and lots of boost. After some long thinking and many hours on the phone with Jeff we have come to some solid conclusions and im proud to say that Jeff and TPE is going to be building me a great motor that is going to absolutly make a brutal street car. So we ditched the whole 408-416 ls3 idea and came to a conclusion of an lsx 434.

My goals are 1000rwhp 1000+rwtq on straight pump gas give or take a few we shall see what the dyno says at the end of the tuning process

The run down:

TPE 434LSx!!!!!!!!

Motor components:
LSx Bowtie Block
Callies 4340 Forged Crank w/2.1" rod journals
Callies "New Design" H-I beam 6.125" Forged rods
ARP2000 Rod bolts
ARP2000 Main Studs, w/ARP2000 side bolts
Clevite "Coated" main & rod bearings
Clevite "Coated" cam bearings
Wiseco Forged Pistons
Total Seal Rings (Stainless Top, Napier 2nd.1.5,1.5,3.0)
Double Roller tining set
Ported/Shimmed Melling 10296 oil pump

Machining and Parts Preperation:

Cylinders Bored/Torque Plate honed
Block decked and Squared (deck prepped to a surface RA of 38)
Cam Journals Line Bored
Mains Line Bored
Rotating assembly fully balanced
Crank Bladed and lightened
Chamfered Oil holes, and micropolished bearing surfaces
ALL parts and block hand deburred
Bronze bushed lifter bores
Completely assembled, blueprinted, photographed, documented, and serial numbered

Heads/Valvetrain:
Cometic .060 MLS gaskets
TFS 245 or New GM 6 bolts heads (70cc chambers)
2.1" Inconel stainless intake valve, 1.60" Incolel stainless exhaust
Dual "Extreme" springs good to .660" (150# seat, 410# open, Ti retainers)
Chromoly pushrods
Comp "Pro Magnum" roller rockers
Upgraded ARP2000 6 bolt head studs (one step below L19's
25x/25x .61x/.61x 113+3 (Hannibal Lector Cam )

That is the jist of it for now. Much more coming including complete pictures of the build as well as all install info all the way up to the final tune on the car. The car will be breathing through a set of full 2" headers into a complete 3" x pipe all the way out with 3" straight pipes out the back(no mufflers no cats). Some of you who have noticed my other posts may have seen im not the quiet type. I told Jeff i wanted the baddest sounding and most rediculous cam possible while still having a decent driveability field as well as not losing any power by going to big.

With this said I am a younger guy and i just want to make it clear that this build will be a timely fashioned build depending on my cash flow and will most likey be completed in the next several months depending on how well things go for me.

Any questions just ask guys I am extremly pleased with everything TPE has offered me and would just like to say thanks to Jeff times a billion cause i would never have gotten this far without him and his wealth of knowledge.

Other things that are done to my car:

Kenne Bell 2.8 fully ported inlet manifold
8 rib
heavy duty tensioner assembly
etc

Car is mini tubed and fully caged
345 bfg tires on the back
full wet nitrous system
etc etc etc etc it could go on all day lol...
Old 07-04-2009, 11:53 AM
TECH Resident

wow i think this turned into a pissing contest more then an information thread.
Old 07-04-2009, 12:42 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What else is new...
Old 07-04-2009, 05:51 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by willig5
Mike, I am a little confused as to why you had to be a smart *** with me? I just simply ask how you turn out with your build?

I am also confused as to what your goals are, you said you were trying to get to 700 rwhp but only made 699 rwhp. Your post on 03/10/2009 (shown below for ease) states your goal was 1000 rwhp & 1000 + rwtq give or take a few. Well 300 rwhp short is taking a few for sure.

Reading through you build it sounds like you pulled out all of the stops and didn’t hold back on anything. So now my question is if it not the KB system holding you down 300 rwhp from your goal, just what is it? cubic inches, compression ratio, cam? Maybe this new inlet I keep reading about will add that 300 rwhp, if so it must be sucking through a straw now.

I would have thought any shop worth their weight in dog **** could have gotten you closer to your goals then this, given the fact you spared no expense. I don’t care who you are 300rwhp is a long way from 1000rwhp.
You must have used a shop with a 5 million dollar facility, and a 5 dollar mechanic, where you get a 5 dollar job? Sounds like you should have gotten $3.69 back in change. Or did you know you would be short 300 rwhp of your goal before you started this build?

Below is your post from 03/10/2009

TPE Kenne Bell Blown 434 LSX and Hannibal Lector Cam**
Well im not as well known on this site compared to corvette forum and svt as i got an unwelcome back push from a mod a while back on here. So anyway with that said i just wanted to share my new build with you guys as well that dont belong on either of those other two forums.

Well as some of you may know I had some issues when i tore down my 346 so i decided to go to bigger cubes and figured oh what the hell we will just go to a 408 and lots of boost. After some long thinking and many hours on the phone with Jeff we have come to some solid conclusions and im proud to say that Jeff and TPE is going to be building me a great motor that is going to absolutly make a brutal street car. So we ditched the whole 408-416 ls3 idea and came to a conclusion of an lsx 434.

My goals are 1000rwhp 1000+rwtq on straight pump gas give or take a few we shall see what the dyno says at the end of the tuning process

The run down:

TPE 434LSx!!!!!!!!

Motor components:
LSx Bowtie Block
Callies 4340 Forged Crank w/2.1" rod journals
Callies "New Design" H-I beam 6.125" Forged rods
ARP2000 Rod bolts
ARP2000 Main Studs, w/ARP2000 side bolts
Clevite "Coated" main & rod bearings
Clevite "Coated" cam bearings
Wiseco Forged Pistons
Total Seal Rings (Stainless Top, Napier 2nd.1.5,1.5,3.0)
Double Roller tining set
Ported/Shimmed Melling 10296 oil pump

Machining and Parts Preperation:

Cylinders Bored/Torque Plate honed
Block decked and Squared (deck prepped to a surface RA of 38)
Cam Journals Line Bored
Mains Line Bored
Rotating assembly fully balanced
Crank Bladed and lightened
Chamfered Oil holes, and micropolished bearing surfaces
ALL parts and block hand deburred
Bronze bushed lifter bores
Completely assembled, blueprinted, photographed, documented, and serial numbered

Heads/Valvetrain:
Cometic .060 MLS gaskets
TFS 245 or New GM 6 bolts heads (70cc chambers)
2.1" Inconel stainless intake valve, 1.60" Incolel stainless exhaust
Dual "Extreme" springs good to .660" (150# seat, 410# open, Ti retainers)
Chromoly pushrods
Comp "Pro Magnum" roller rockers
Upgraded ARP2000 6 bolt head studs (one step below L19's
25x/25x .61x/.61x 113+3 (Hannibal Lector Cam )

That is the jist of it for now. Much more coming including complete pictures of the build as well as all install info all the way up to the final tune on the car. The car will be breathing through a set of full 2" headers into a complete 3" x pipe all the way out with 3" straight pipes out the back(no mufflers no cats). Some of you who have noticed my other posts may have seen im not the quiet type. I told Jeff i wanted the baddest sounding and most rediculous cam possible while still having a decent driveability field as well as not losing any power by going to big.

With this said I am a younger guy and i just want to make it clear that this build will be a timely fashioned build depending on my cash flow and will most likey be completed in the next several months depending on how well things go for me.

Any questions just ask guys I am extremly pleased with everything TPE has offered me and would just like to say thanks to Jeff times a billion cause i would never have gotten this far without him and his wealth of knowledge.

Other things that are done to my car:

Kenne Bell 2.8 fully ported inlet manifold
8 rib
heavy duty tensioner assembly
etc

Car is mini tubed and fully caged
345 bfg tires on the back
full wet nitrous system
etc etc etc etc it could go on all day lol...

Listen man i hate to be the one to break the bad news, but my post was just a joke, dont believe everything you read on the interweb's

My car is not finished and wont be untill i get enough time off work to finish it, to be honest its not my number one priority in life like most of the guys on here and it will be finished when it is finished. I have a 72 chevelle with nitrous that i have been toying with all summer 9.6's so far in it, and my other project car 70 nova just got its new TT's on the 632 bbc in it, so easily said above im in no rush and like to do things right the first time.

Only reason i was being a smart *** to you, was cause i thought you were being like these other dummy's and being one to me, sorry for the confusion.
Old 07-05-2009, 09:59 AM
10 Second Club

When Jeff says hes going to do something he ******* does it. PERIOD END.

Lets do some facts about shane's car

1) Every single thing he tried to do to the car he fucked up. Badly. Obviously since now he is having someone else do a build for him right?

2) Go on corvette forum, via shanes words (I can look it up if you guys would like) He "completly solved his iat issues when he moved the iat sensor in the manifold" (which by the way is the most rediculous thing you could ever do). So i ask why does he have major iat issues? From his own mouth he solved them and stated this on the forum.
3) he drilled his manifold and completly ruined his warranty for his kenne bell, so my question is did you happen to mention that your blower has no warranty on it now when you sold it to that guy? I think not, sounds like a real stand up guy i would believe anything he says.....
o ya you also never answered my previous question about why you would call kenne bell to get a cam spec'd (and heard cfm rumors) but yet you were selling your blower the same week???? See previous post and let me know when you are ready to start standing up to your words.
To ramair, everything you stated about jeff sounds just like the guy i know. And i wish you the best of luck on shanes build i hope he gets it up and running where he wants it to be.
1 Dude you don't know me from anyone. The reason Kris is doing the build is he wants to I will be helping also.
2 When I say fixed IAT problem I didn't mean HIGH IAT's. I meant common sense tells you that if the sensor is in a bad place where not enough air flow goes by it then the runner is where it will fix it. But then again maybe you aren't that smart.
3 If drilling a lower manifold to move a sensor voided warranty then what do you think about drilling your air intake for meth. I am glad Jeff is telling you what to say here. Besides the warranty up this month but there again not of your business . The price he got on all of it was a real good deal. I didn't want to sell it for what he offered but I wanted to get rid of it. Unlike you where you setting it aside. I race my car this is real world IAT's not DYno iat's where you hit and let off.

as for last thing. I did it earlier in the thread. I have been gathing up parts and was still going to use the KB until I read the thread that I posted earlier.
Here is one other thing. The same motor dynoed over 750rwh with a turbo blowing threw the converter. With that combo it ran 5.60 in the 1/8th. So it's not the motor what does that leave? BLOWER if you can't figure it out.
As for my friend running faster on motor than I do with the KB. If you would like to say it driver ok but a smart person that can read numbers at the track will tell you when that both cars are running pretty much same MPH than they are pretty much same Horsepower. The high IAT's of my system are killing hp by the end of run.

Last edited by 02SSLE; 07-05-2009 at 10:09 AM.
Old 07-05-2009, 04:12 PM
9 Second Club

Your saying it was the Kenne bells fault that he lost to an all motor car? Repeating what your stated here. The kenne bell wont work with 10.8 comp so that was the reason for selling it as well....? Did it get all that. O ya and that your car is faster n/a than a kenne bell car? You 60 better, you et better and mph better and your n/a.

Wow must be the blower then.... I guess i was just wrong all along sorry guys your right the kenne bell just cant get it done

This thread is as good as daytona was tonight, everything should just crash and burn about it
I think you are getting what I said all wrong. I am not here busting Jeff or Kenne Bells ***. I have seen first hand and I have also confirmed there is a Huge IAT problem with Shane's car. It's not the motors fault for the IAT's. It is a problem with Shane's KB setup. The Maggie setup didn't have an issue. The Outlaw Dart Shane's motor was in before it went in the Vette didn't have an IAT problem and it was running a 9x mm turbo, no I/C and meth. We were thinking it might be a simple problem to fix with an ice box setup. Shane bought a sheet of Aluminium and a lid so I could build him a custom Ice Box. It could be a bad inner cooler. There were several things I wanted to check, address, and upgrade. Shane wanted the car to perform and I said let me build it the way I would and it will. He agreed so I started ordering parts. It was to be a 10.8 to 1 flat top LS3, Calias crank and rods, Diamond pistons, ETP 255 72cc heads, Patrick G speced cam, Meth and Ice box cooler also running the A/W heat exchanger after the inner cooler to cool the water before it got to the ice. I am sure it would make good power if the KB could supply enough COOL boost. This is what was being built till about a week or so ago. Then several people were able to get some numbers on there KB setups and things didn't look so promising. KB combo's that should of put down awesome numbers struggled to get close to 700rw. Shane had a backup plan if the new setup didn't work out. He would sell the Kenne Bell, Mill the heads, change cam and put a intake on it and run N/A. He also talked about a centri. At the time a TTix came up for sale on CF.

OK lets look at this a minute.
He could build the new engine and the KB BUT there is not a single KB vette making any kind of power and the fastest KB vette was Shane. The intake is a restrictor plate and it has out of control IAT's.

He could sell the KB, continue to build the same engine, change the cam shaft, and buy the TTix kit. It would cost him a couple grand but he would get a proven Kit that has lots of room to grow. His new engine will work awesome with it and no more IAT and Belt problems.

He asked me what I would do and I said sell the KB and buy the TTix kit and that's what he did.

I still think we could of made some good power with the new KB build BUT IAT problem had to be fixed.

We found the easiest way to fix the problem was to sell it. PROBLEM FIXED.

I am not trying to bash Kenne Bell. I am just stating why the change in FI on shane's build.

You guys can bash Shane all you want but just remember. His KB car was faster than yours. Including Jeff's 800rw car.

How does drilling a lower intake void warranty. Its a intake. Its not the power adder. That's KB or Jeff just being shitty. In no way does it affect the blower unit at all to cause a warranty to be voided. If you were to have a blower failure and have to send it in would you send the intake too. Hell when I bought that KB for the Mustang Shelby KB sent the wrong tuner and wouldn't even pay for shipping on something they sent out wrong. I am willing to bet they wouldn't pay for shipping on a heavy *** intake that has **** to do with a warranty on a blower just to see if it had been modified unless KB is just looking to void warranties
Old 07-05-2009, 04:33 PM
9 Second Club

Wow didn't realize your car was the 434 Hannibal car. 699? I bet you are pissed. lol.

I would have some fun with you at the track. lol
Old 07-05-2009, 05:39 PM
TECH Addict

Wow didn't realize your car was the 434 Hannibal car. 699? I bet you are pissed. lol.

I would have some fun with you at the track. lol
He hasn't built it yet.
Old 07-05-2009, 06:13 PM
TECH Addict

Many of the posts in this thread remind me of the juvenile forums I avoid. Too bad they are not in PM's so we could keep the public area sane and reasonably mature.

Jim
Old 07-06-2009, 09:19 AM
Launching!

Stainless40cal FTMFL!

Really man really???? Hes one guy, dont you understand that?? Whats so hard to understand about that. He is not kenne bell, he is not some multi million dollar industry man that is out here making a killing aka rapeing off his customers like ecs and a&a i wonder why they can lower there prices all the time gee hmm hey maybe cause they rape you in the first place

This statement baffles me.......show me one post, one thread, about A&A ripping or rapeing someone???? Customer service is next to none. I can call Andy at 11pm on a Sunday night and he will more then likely answer his phone, to answer any question I might have. You as well as Jeff say how vendors like A&A are making a killing on their products, take an 8-rib kit for example.....Jeff sells the IW balancer for $525 + 8-rib pulleys for $489 is that not more then $995.00 that A&A sells them for? But yet they are raping people on their prices? Give me a break....

You sir got the shaft. Can't say that I wouldn't be deffensive if I spent the kind of money you did with results less then my garage built 347 and centri.
Old 07-06-2009, 04:53 PM
Teching In

Default tag me tag me

I want to play, lol

Just wanted to add the 5.60 was on pump gas "93" octane and with 10.2 afr's on the wide band.

has anyone said what fuel they was running. humm???

also maybe shane should post up the numbers this motor made on 93 octane in the ss camaro with the pt88. that is a much smaller turbo than my s95 and still made good numbers.

it is not for shane or kris to fix or R-n-D a Kit that was to make the numbers to start with. If shane Had been told the kenny bell would not make the numbers he would of not bought it. He went off of the 1000 rwhp of the only vette with KB, at the time, to base his decission off of. Lesson learned.

well thats my two cents.

I think you are getting what I said all wrong. I am not here busting Jeff or Kenne Bells ***. I have seen first hand and I have also confirmed there is a Huge IAT problem with Shane's car. It's not the motors fault for the IAT's. It is a problem with Shane's KB setup. The Maggie setup didn't have an issue. The Outlaw Dart Shane's motor was in before it went in the Vette didn't have an IAT problem and it was running a 9x mm turbo, no I/C and meth. We were thinking it might be a simple problem to fix with an ice box setup. Shane bought a sheet of Aluminium and a lid so I could build him a custom Ice Box. It could be a bad inner cooler. There were several things I wanted to check, address, and upgrade. Shane wanted the car to perform and I said let me build it the way I would and it will. He agreed so I started ordering parts. It was to be a 10.8 to 1 flat top LS3, Calias crank and rods, Diamond pistons, ETP 255 72cc heads, Patrick G speced cam, Meth and Ice box cooler also running the A/W heat exchanger after the inner cooler to cool the water before it got to the ice. I am sure it would make good power if the KB could supply enough COOL boost. This is what was being built till about a week or so ago. Then several people were able to get some numbers on there KB setups and things didn't look so promising. KB combo's that should of put down awesome numbers struggled to get close to 700rw. Shane had a backup plan if the new setup didn't work out. He would sell the Kenne Bell, Mill the heads, change cam and put a intake on it and run N/A. He also talked about a centri. At the time a TTix came up for sale on CF.

OK lets look at this a minute.
He could build the new engine and the KB BUT there is not a single KB vette making any kind of power and the fastest KB vette was Shane. The intake is a restrictor plate and it has out of control IAT's.

He could sell the KB, continue to build the same engine, change the cam shaft, and buy the TTix kit. It would cost him a couple grand but he would get a proven Kit that has lots of room to grow. His new engine will work awesome with it and no more IAT and Belt problems.

He asked me what I would do and I said sell the KB and buy the TTix kit and that's what he did.

I still think we could of made some good power with the new KB build BUT IAT problem had to be fixed.

We found the easiest way to fix the problem was to sell it. PROBLEM FIXED.

I am not trying to bash Kenne Bell. I am just stating why the change in FI on shane's build.

You guys can bash Shane all you want but just remember. His KB car was faster than yours. Including Jeff's 800rw car.

How does drilling a lower intake void warranty. Its a intake. Its not the power adder. That's KB or Jeff just being shitty. In no way does it affect the blower unit at all to cause a warranty to be voided. If you were to have a blower failure and have to send it in would you send the intake too. Hell when I bought that KB for the Mustang Shelby KB sent the wrong tuner and wouldn't even pay for shipping on something they sent out wrong. I am willing to bet they wouldn't pay for shipping on a heavy *** intake that has **** to do with a warranty on a blower just to see if it had been modified unless KB is just looking to void warranties
Old 07-07-2009, 04:42 PM
9 Second Club

Old 07-07-2009, 04:56 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Z06PSI
He hasn't built it yet.
Yea... its sad they cant even read, or i should say they read what they want and ignore the facts man. Just a waste of time...
Old 07-07-2009, 05:02 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by viper9403
Stainless40cal FTMFL!

This statement baffles me.......show me one post, one thread, about A&A ripping or rapeing someone???? Customer service is next to none. I can call Andy at 11pm on a Sunday night and he will more then likely answer his phone, to answer any question I might have. You as well as Jeff say how vendors like A&A are making a killing on their products, take an 8-rib kit for example.....Jeff sells the IW balancer for $525 + 8-rib pulleys for $489 is that not more then $995.00 that A&A sells them for? But yet they are raping people on their prices? Give me a break....

You sir got the shaft. Can't say that I wouldn't be deffensive if I spent the kind of money you did with results less then my garage built 347 and centri.
Just so you know, you have no idea what you are talking about. If you new what the word "profits" ment then i would start to explain but yet again people just dont understand. No one said anything about an 8 rib kit, why jump from one thing to the next and then cry more, maybe cause the excuses never stop?

And you must be able to predict the future since you know my results?

Originally Posted by outlawdart
I want to play, lol

Just wanted to add the 5.60 was on pump gas "93" octane and with 10.2 afr's on the wide band.

has anyone said what fuel they was running. humm???

also maybe shane should post up the numbers this motor made on 93 octane in the ss camaro with the pt88. that is a much smaller turbo than my s95 and still made good numbers.

it is not for shane or kris to fix or R-n-D a Kit that was to make the numbers to start with. If shane Had been told the kenny bell would not make the numbers he would of not bought it. He went off of the 1000 rwhp of the only vette with KB, at the time, to base his decission off of. Lesson learned.

well thats my two cents.
Just another person who has no idea what they are talking about, what do you guys run in packs these days or just hang from nut to nut???
Old 07-07-2009, 05:15 PM
10 Second Club

Yea... its sad they cant even read, or i should say they read what they want and ignore the facts man. Just a waste of time...
It's awful funny you make fun of someone else for doing the same thing. I posted why I speced a cam near the beging of the thread. I guess maybe you can't read or read what you want and ignore the facts.
Old 07-07-2009, 07:27 PM
Teching In

Just another person who has no idea what they are talking about, what do you guys run in packs these days or just hang from nut to nut???[/QUOTE]

this is a real screw blower that will kick *** of the largest 1871 roots style supercharger, but you can tell it's twice the size of the largest roots and it's not the cute little "AQUARIUM PUMP Kenny Bell" Show me some real world numbers or time slips and video on the kenny bell on a LS chevy and I will be the first to take my hat of and say good job
Attached Thumbnails roots vs twin screw-216-1677_img.jpg  
Old 07-07-2009, 08:26 PM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by outlawdart
Show me some real world numbers or time slips and video on the kenny bell on a LS chevy and I will be the first to take my hat of and say good job

If you're looking for proof, you're in the wrong place. This is the place where they don't put up and don't shut up my friend. Just lots of my car's gonna do this and that when it's done.

So far, some whom have finished their cars have not posted their numbers. Does anyone honestly think that someone excited that they purchased a blower and told everyone would keep their #'s to themselves if they were happy with them?

Quick Reply: roots vs twin screw