Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

GT 35 BB bolt on turbo for the APS F body TT system

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 01:14 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd be interested to hear more about the turbo upgrade as I’ve got the kit on my F-body with no major issues so far. Would this require any modifications to the standard system as the extreme kit does? Price point? How would it compare to the LG upgrade?

I was in the market to pick up the LG upgrade but the BB would be nice depending on the answers to these questions. Would these have the same 3 month warranty?

Lou at LG seems to be a great guy and his just being so helpful really does play a roll in this decision too...

I really hope this thread doesn’t turn into a pissing contest. I don’t know why everyone who has looked at the APS system once and never purchased a thing feels the need to give a speech on their opinion. Get off the bandwagon, go watch tv, go drive your car quit posting about nothing… lets not turn this into 20 pages of BS.
Old 08-25-2009, 01:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by peter@aps
I have never used a scavenge pump on our F body and the F body does not need a scavenge pump if the return hoses are fitted correctly to the stock oil pan, above the oil level in the oil pan.

Peter
Then tell me Peter,,, ((WHY))??? is one of your APS suppliers LOIUS from LG motorsports installing scavanging kits on his APS customers rides ((EVEN))!!!!after putting upgraded turbos in it ? Because the drainage just isnt there my man LOL Do i gotta post my APS pics again to you showing there isnt hardly if any drop in these oil lines once they exit the turbos? Half the guys that got these kits are clocking there turbo to 4:30 to 5:00 towards the oil pan just trying to stop there turbos from smoking LOL Yea,You wouldnt know anything about that,,LOL because the only time you post on here is to post a question for a question or like now,,, when theres money to be made (((again)) with your BB turbos LOL and why did you jump off of the $2800 I said I just spent,to quote the lesser $1000 Im spending on my scavanging pump? You always take the lesser of the 2 my man !!LOL Good luck trying to make another buck on this site again!!!!
How about this Peter,,,atleast offer a ((major)) discount to the F body guys that are in ((NEED)) of your turbo upgrades before trying to sale ANYTHING from APS on this site ever again! Check this out Peter!

Hey guys,
I know alot of you are unhappy with the APS F body kits turbos and we as a company are sorry that the kit we put together for you guys wasnt quit up to our par !We at APS are offering our upgraded BB turbos at 40% off when and if we receive your bad or defective APS turbos back
I hope this helps guys
Peter APS

This is how to start cleaning your name as well as APS's name my man! Not just coming on here offering upgraded turbos LOL Try it! Shock the (WHOLE) LS1TECH comunity Peter.

Last edited by barnat; 08-25-2009 at 02:09 AM.
Old 08-25-2009, 01:53 AM
9 Second Club

i have over 1000 in trying to rebuild two turbos from the kit that failed and i now have LG turbos and a pump for the turbos. thats over 4k in trying to fix this issuse. APS WILL not get anymore of my money. USA all the way and thats all i have to say about this post
Old 08-25-2009, 01:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by tomz28
i have over 1000 in trying to rebuild two turbos from the kit that failed and i now have LG turbos and a pump for the turbos. thats over 4k in trying to fix this issuse. APS WILL not get anymore of my money. USA all the way and thats all i have to say about this post
THANK YOU FOREST LOL!!! Ide pull that kangaroo off of you any day of the week my man !LOL
just messen with ya Tom LOL

Last edited by barnat; 08-25-2009 at 02:04 AM.
Old 08-25-2009, 02:05 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by barnat
Then tell me Peter,,, ((WHY))??? is one of your APS suppliers LOIUS from LG motorsports installing scavanging kits on his APS customers rides ((EVEN))!!!!after putting upgraded turbos in it ?
Are you running the stock engine oil pan? Have you got the oil return fittings in the correct place in terms of height? What engine oil pressure are you running? If you need to fit a scaveneg pump you must be returning the engine oil below the oil level in the sump imho.

Peter
Old 08-25-2009, 02:07 AM
On The Tree

Guys, It would be possible for APS to produce true bolt on GT35 based ball bearing turbochargers if there's sufficient interest from APS F body TT owners. Please post up on this thread if you have any interest and I will in the interim work out the price for the turbochargers.

Peter
Damn it Peter I have a '05 GTO not a damn fbody, get on the ball and find me and answer ASAP...

See other people can be ******** also...
Old 08-25-2009, 02:09 AM
FormerVendor

THANK YOU FOREST LOL!!! Ide pull that kangaroo off of you any day of the week my man !LOL
just messen with ya Tom LOL
My friend don't worry about the turbo upgrade. I will just kill off the idea as it's not worth all of this BS.

Thanks,

Peter
Old 08-25-2009, 02:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Thank God!
Atleast you'll be saving alittle face Peter!
Old 08-25-2009, 02:18 AM
FormerVendor

Thank God!
Atleast you'll be saving alittle face Peter!
Cool and not waste any more of my time as I have many other productive things to do with my life..........lol...............see u later.

Thanks,

Peter
Old 08-25-2009, 02:20 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well guess time to add my two cents. I have always been pretty pro APS. I have talked back and forth with Peter a lot in pms etc. I installed my turbos way over a three month warranty period. My engine builder unfortunately passed away in the middle of my engine build and winter got in the way etc.etc.

Finally installed my kit and I personally thought the kit was great quality, intercooler looked very serious and fit well, the welding on the intercooler piping,the downpipes, etc all looked first class the coolant return and windshield washer reservoirs were works of art. Clearances were super tight in the f body but the kit did fit in there. And plug access is good, the car keeps the air conditioning. Its stealthy if a person wants it to be and nearly nothing had to be relocated.

I was in heaven figuring my "bulletproof mits turbos " which is basically an exact quote off the APS website would truly be near indestructible and have tons of experience with my dsm cars thats talons, lasers and eclipses..with genuine mits turbos. I have repeatedly seen mits turbos go well over 100,000 miles sometimes double or more that and be abused, overspun but still keep on going and going like the energizer bunny.

The mits turbos were one of the main reasons I bought the kit. Every nut and bolt was neatly packed and labeled. The instructions were super professional, all seemed great.
I installed my new built 408 finally and my kit after many hours taking my time to do everything right . I had buddy with me when fired up the new engine and turbo kit. AND THE HONEYMOON ENDED!

My buddy who thank god was checking the dipstick religiously as we fired it up signalled me to instantly shut it down. I asked why and he said come look . In like a minute that dipstick looked like milkshake! What the heck? I figured it was game over , figured cracked block maybe didn't take out all the coolant and put in stud and cracked the block. Or cracked head but had new afr heads. Or blown head gasket but really didn't even boost the car just idled it.

I was ready to sell my car cheap and give up on modding forever. I was at my end thinking my new 10k engine was a dud . I couldn't talk to my engine builder he was deceased.

But then buddy my friend and mechanic said he was doubtful it was blown head gasket , cracked block or cracked heads. So he said lets unhook the coolant lines to the turbos and see what happens. We of course changed out the oil immediately and we quickly realized coolant was pouring out of a, had to be cracked internally center housing.

We ran the car with no coolant lines to the turbos ever since. 3500 or so miles ago.
The engine oil is crystal clear it was the turbo. And mits turbos are often run no coolant the coolant is optional the oil is not.

Now so far my turbos are working not bad. Still boosting and not hearing screeching like when they hit the compressor housing. I have checked the drivers side for play and found it to be not bad. I have seen no oil in the compressor air inlet side or the intercooler piping.

I have got some smoke on decel but its possible it was maybe fuel since have very rich decel problem currently. Its not clouds of smoke and don't see any at other times. I was getting some oil into the intake manifold and for temp have experimented with breather on the valve cover and blocking lines from valve cover to intake. Likely go back to catch can setup. Also bought scavenger pump after reading LG say 10/12 or something needed one.Didn't install it yet though. Waiting a bit .

So far my car is not smoking too bad. Some guys might have it from various reasons.
There are several. Some might overfill, drive harder than others,some might have problems with crankcase ventilation some might have blown engines.Some seem to have blown turbos.

Now the problem.I don't believe that these are mits genuine turbos. I would like proof if someone could point out mits markings and compare to these. I have lost faith in APS .It seems they cut corners and tried to increase profits with knockoffs. I also don't like how some of the problems with the kit were handled. I stented my own inlets . I don't think the first time buyers should have had to pay for updated inlet hoses.
They should have been supplied free of charge or they could have figured out stents . Stents are cheap and pretty simple to do. And the sway bar issue I should have recieved free spacers and instructions to shorten endlinks and the manual should warn about interference with sway bars especially on lowered cars and cars with bigger front sway bars.

There was mention in manual about possible need for coolant system upgrades. So far came near overheating once, didn't actually boil over but also don't run my air much on days over 90 F. That is of course when you really want to but I don't have many days that hot up here and this car is not my daily driver.

Anyway some little bugs can be expected with any turbo kit and I can work thru most.

So fast forward APS might sell gt35 R now. Well I am now worried I won't get genuine GT35RS. I want to see markings from guys that get them and compare them .I am not going to blindly believe anymore because nothing has been said about the current high faliure rate of the supposedly genuine mits turbos.

APS should be supplying new genuine mits 20gs to anyone that sends back a not genuine 20g but shipping is high . I would have paid extra for genuine garrett gt35rs. But already spent good money on genuine 20gs and doubt they are. I am afraid to boost mine past 8psi. Afraid they will fail like many others. I need them to last just until end of october than car goes away for winter. I will 95% be buying the LG turbos but also would like to see how they dyno, how they last.I know they are done by one of the biggest turbo builders in the country.I have one of their turbos on my talon presently.I am glad LG is offering the option. I would like gt35R option possibly as well.

But APS you have to really earn my trust and dollars now.I will wait and see if people on here get the GT35s, how much and if they are genuine article hopefully someone knowledgeable will know.
Before all the turbo failures I would have took APS and Peters words as gospel.
And Peter really you are a better politician then customer relations guy. You should stay in sales and stay out of customer relations .You are a disaster in customer relations Peter.

Put some good looking australian woman in charge of customer relations. And just so people know 90 day is pretty much common turbo warranty. And there have been lots bad turbos put out in past . Buddy went thru lots of turbonetics when I had garretts and mits which were very reliable. He will never buy another turbonetics turbo. Now maybe they are good bit he can't forget how they screwed him over or his bad experiences with them..

Anyway I want to see proof that these gt35R are genuine and if you mean what you say Peter than you should be offered things at cost or free shipping ,something to any original kit buyers. And you shouldn't require us to send back our duds since its very expensive to do so and most were installed after 90 day warranty since many of us build new motors for the kits or have our cars put down for winter,etc.

Besides never thought there was any rush to install my "mits turbos" since they were bulletproof..umm yeah right!

That said when my kit is working right and so far the turbos are boosting and not seeing clouds of smoke even with the gravity feed still ,when its working right it rocks the house and love it.

And Peter you have still never answered the question directly. Are the f body turbos knock offs. Are all of them knockoffs. ? And someone needs to compare the knock offs to genuine and show the differences like dissect them possibly and show casting numbers,etc.

And there is a company in australia that makes custom billet turbos. So hopefully these are not going to be the "GT35rs"
I have all winter to wait and see how this stuff shakes out. When I start seeing happy customers with their gt35rs might order me some. Unless I do LG has my money for replacement turbos and if didn't have to buy my 4l80 right now would have already bought the LG ones because he is more straight shooter. You ask LG a question you get a straight answer.
That said I want to see some numbers and reliabilty data ,track and dyno from the LG turbos. I believe they are great quality but now am getting skeptical of everything and everyone.

Sorry guys its another of my super long posts. But think it said some important things.
Old 08-25-2009, 02:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Cool and not waste any more of my time as I have many other productive things to do with my life..........lol...............see u later.

Thanks,

Peter
Always trying to get in the last word are we LOL I guess that discount offer idea didnt sit well with ya im guessing that i posted LOL Wouldnt really be making any money on that idea, huh? Hea,Why waste your time trying to square yours and APS's name with all of us! and we hope not to see ya later Peter!
Old 08-25-2009, 02:23 AM
On The Tree

If even one of you guys gives APS another dime after all the bullshit lies about there supposed bullit proof MIT 20 turbos which we all know now was a straight up lie! and the non existing customer service,I swear!!!if i ever see you being rapped by that (hung) 15 FT tall kangaroo?Im gonna laugh at you the whole time till its done pounding your *** LOL because you should have remembered what it felt like the first time around it was stuck to you! Can i get a Amen my APS brothers?
Ide rather pay alittle more or ewven ALOT more and get the LG turbo's (KNOWING) Louis from LG Motorsports is going to be there for me or us if ever we have any problems with our new turbos! You turbo BB wanting guys are forgetting ,,,,,APS is STILL out of the country and you still have no recourse if your not happy with there new BB turbos. Bottom line here guys ! Whats that saying about screw me once? ,Shame on me; Screw me twice ? Thats right!Shame on you; Keep your money here in the USA. **** that outback company!
You know what you are right and I will give you that AMEN... Not to mention hell LG is 5 miles from my house... But dude I must be honest the upgrade kit from LG is half of the price that I paid for my entire APS kit. Just seems like a little price gouging to me on LG's part. Hell $2800 isn't nothing to sneeze at well at least it isn't for me, especially when I may be able to get forced inductions to upgrade the turbo(s) for about $600 each. Just a thought...
Old 08-25-2009, 02:24 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by MY99TAWS6
Well guess time to add my two cents. I have always been pretty pro APS. I have talked back and forth with Peter a lot in pms etc. I installed my turbos way over a three month warranty period. My engine builder unfortunately passed away in the middle of my engine build and winter got in the way etc.etc.

Finally installed my kit and I personally thought the kit was great quality, intercooler looked very serious and fit well, the welding on the intercooler piping,the downpipes, etc all looked first class the coolant return and windshield washer reservoirs were works of art. Clearances were super tight in the f body but the kit did fit in there. And plug access is good, the car keeps the air conditioning. Its stealthy if a person wants it to be and nearly nothing had to be relocated.

I was in heaven figuring my "bulletproof mits turbos " which is basically an exact quote off the APS website would truly be near indestructible and have tons of experience with my dsm cars thats talons, lasers and eclipses..with genuine mits turbos. I have repeatedly seen mits turbos go well over 100,000 miles sometimes double or more that and be abused, overspun but still keep on going and going like the energizer bunny.

The mits turbos were one of the main reasons I bought the kit. Every nut and bolt was neatly packed and labeled. The instructions were super professional, all seemed great.
I installed my new built 408 finally and my kit after many hours taking my time to do everything right . I had buddy with me when fired up the new engine and turbo kit. AND THE HONEYMOON ENDED!

My buddy who thank god was checking the dipstick religiously as we fired it up signalled me to instantly shut it down. I asked why and he said come look . In like a minute that dipstick looked like milkshake! What the heck? I figured it was game over , figured cracked block maybe didn't take out all the coolant and put in stud and cracked the block. Or cracked head but had new afr heads. Or blown head gasket but really didn't even boost the car just idled it.

I was ready to sell my car cheap and give up on modding forever. I was at my end thinking my new 10k engine was a dud . I couldn't talk to my engine builder he was deceased.

But then buddy my friend and mechanic said he was doubtful it was blown head gasket , cracked block or cracked heads. So he said lets unhook the coolant lines to the turbos and see what happens. We of course changed out the oil immediately and we quickly realized coolant was pouring out of a, had to be cracked internally center housing.

We ran the car with no coolant lines to the turbos ever since. 3500 or so miles ago.
The engine oil is crystal clear it was the turbo. And mits turbos are often run no coolant the coolant is optional the oil is not.

Now so far my turbos are working not bad. Still boosting and not hearing screeching like when they hit the compressor housing. I have checked the drivers side for play and found it to be not bad. I have seen no oil in the compressor air inlet side or the intercooler piping.

I have got some smoke on decel but its possible it was maybe fuel since have very rich decel problem currently. Its not clouds of smoke and don't see any at other times. I was getting some oil into the intake manifold and for temp have experimented with breather on the valve cover and blocking lines from valve cover to intake. Likely go back to catch can setup. Also bought scavenger pump after reading LG say 10/12 or something needed one.Didn't install it yet though. Waiting a bit .

So far my car is not smoking too bad. Some guys might have it from various reasons.
There are several. Some might overfill, drive harder than others,some might have problems with crankcase ventilation some might have blown engines.Some seem to have blown turbos.

Now the problem.I don't believe that these are mits genuine turbos. I would like proof if someone could point out mits markings and compare to these. I have lost faith in APS .It seems they cut corners and tried to increase profits with knockoffs. I also don't like how some of the problems with the kit were handled. I stented my own inlets . I don't think the first time buyers should have had to pay for updated inlet hoses.
They should have been supplied free of charge or they could have figured out stents . Stents are cheap and pretty simple to do. And the sway bar issue I should have recieved free spacers and instructions to shorten endlinks and the manual should warn about interference with sway bars especially on lowered cars and cars with bigger front sway bars.

There was mention in manual about possible need for coolant system upgrades. So far came near overheating once, didn't actually boil over but also don't run my air much on days over 90 F. That is of course when you really want to but I don't have many days that hot up here and this car is not my daily driver.

Anyway some little bugs can be expected with any turbo kit and I can work thru most.

So fast forward APS might sell gt35 R now. Well I am now worried I won't get genuine GT35RS. I want to see markings from guys that get them and compare them .I am not going to blindly believe anymore because nothing has been said about the current high faliure rate of the supposedly genuine mits turbos.

APS should be supplying new genuine mits 20gs to anyone that sends back a not genuine 20g but shipping is high . I would have paid extra for genuine garrett gt35rs. But already spent good money on genuine 20gs and doubt they are. I am afraid to boost mine past 8psi. Afraid they will fail like many others. I need them to last just until end of october than car goes away for winter. I will 95% be buying the LG turbos but also would like to see how they dyno, how they last.I know they are done by one of the biggest turbo builders in the country.I have one of their turbos on my talon presently.I am glad LG is offering the option. I would like gt35R option possibly as well.

But APS you have to really earn my trust and dollars now.I will wait and see if people on here get the GT35s, how much and if they are genuine article hopefully someone knowledgeable will know.
Before all the turbo failures I would have took APS and Peters words as gospel.
And Peter really you are a better politician then customer relations guy. You should stay in sales and stay out of customer relations .You are a disaster in customer relations Peter.

Put some good looking australian woman in charge of customer relations. And just so people know 90 day is pretty much common turbo warranty. And there have been lots bad turbos put out in past . Buddy went thru lots of turbonetics when I had garretts and mits which were very reliable. He will never buy another turbonetics turbo. Now maybe they are good bit he can't forget how they screwed him over or his bad experiences with them..

Anyway I want to see proof that these gt35R are genuine and if you mean what you say Peter than you should be offered things at cost or free shipping ,something to any original kit buyers. And you shouldn't require us to send back our duds since its very expensive to do so and most were installed after 90 day warranty since many of us build new motors for the kits or have our cars put down for winter,etc.

Besides never thought there was any rush to install my "mits turbos" since they were bulletproof..umm yeah right!

That said when my kit is working right and so far the turbos are boosting and not seeing clouds of smoke even with the gravity feed still ,when its working right it rocks the house and love it.

And Peter you have still never answered the question directly. Are the f body turbos knock offs. Are all of them knockoffs. ? And someone needs to compare the knock offs to genuine and show the differences like dissect them possibly and show casting numbers,etc.

And there is a company in australia that makes custom billet turbos. So hopefully these are not going to be the "GT35rs"
I have all winter to wait and see how this stuff shakes out. When I start seeing happy customers with their gt35rs might order me some. Unless I do LG has my money for replacement turbos and if didn't have to buy my 4l80 right now would have already bought the LG ones because he is more straight shooter. You ask LG a question you get a straight answer.
That said I want to see some numbers and reliabilty data ,track and dyno from the LG turbos. I believe they are great quality but now am getting skeptical of everything and everyone.

Sorry guys its another of my super long posts. But think it said some important things.
Thanks though we have just killed off the GT 35 project once and for all as I don't have the time to waste............too busy with other things.

Thanks,

Peter
Old 08-25-2009, 02:26 AM
FormerVendor

Always trying to get in the last word are we LOL I guess that discount offer idea didnt sit well with ya im guessing that i posted LOL Wouldnt really be making any money on that idea, huh? Hea,Why waste your time trying to square yours and APS's name with all of us! and we hope not to see ya later Peter!
All good..............post away and waste your time............I'm not looking any more............lol

Peter
Old 08-25-2009, 02:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by DaGreightOne
Damn it Peter I have a '05 GTO not a damn fbody, get on the ball and find me and answer ASAP...

See other people can be ******** also...
Dude not trying to roughen your feathers or anything LOL But (WHY) in gods name would you want to buy a turbo from APS with (All) of the other reputable turbo companys out there? Havent you read the millions of post on here how APS screwed us over with our kits and how theres nothing at all any of us can do about it because its a out of country (OUTBACK) company with the WORST PR man any company could ever have that doesnt and wont or REFUSES to stand behind there product?

Last edited by barnat; 08-25-2009 at 02:34 AM.
Old 08-25-2009, 02:32 AM
TECH Apprentice

Thumbs down

In spite of all the problems I still think APS was close enough to a home run to ride this out. What other company is going to put out a cast manifold turbo system for a vehicle that is no longer produced? I don’t know why you guys cant move on instead of harping on the same crap over and over again. Send an e-mail to APS, call them, and work on a 1-on-1 basis if you've got an issue.

I think it was made clear.... problem with the turbo? Within the warranty period? Send it to them for an inspection! I don’t think that’s too irrational.
Old 08-25-2009, 02:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

All good..............post away and waste your time............I'm not looking any more............lol

Peter
THANK GOD AGAIN!!!!((and im not laughning guy ))I too have $4000 into making your (APS) bullshit kit work. So laugh on *** hole!!! Laugh on !!!!
Old 08-25-2009, 02:34 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hmm well now he decided not to make the gt35rs. Will guess give the business to LG. And for sure won't be going to aps in the future fact doubt they will have a future if they keep selling knockoffs even the import boys will figure it out sooner or later.

We saw no apology for the likely knock offs sold intentionally or unintentionally. I still woudl have liked to see someone show direct evidence these are not genuine mits because it is false advertising they said they were mits right on the aps website which sure will be wiped clean shortly.I downloaded aps parts list and install instructions.

Course admitting the turbos were bought intentionally to save money would maybe be legal suicide as while class action from here to australia might not be too effective internal class action maybe from guys who bought knock offs for their holdens might be different story. Better to just sidestep and slide the questions and throw the GT35R tease into the mix. Great bait and switch or whatever its called. smoke and mirrors..

I will upgrade my turbos over winter likely to LGs. I will run this kit as long as I can and if still have this car down the road if something breaks that can't fix like exhaust manifolds maybe then yank the kit and put in another one. Heck with it. Life is too short to worry about all this crap.

I went with a big company for safety and did get shipped a kit at least,That is better than my previous luck with small companies and turbo kit purchases. I really would like to know if Peter is the entire company we never hear from anyone else ? Maybe he and Dave are the entire company? And of course no one wants to talk to Dave after the incon thing.

If Peter is not the entire company direct email or phoning might accomplish something but wouldn't hold my breath. The good news is while we got most likely knock offs you can put in genuine or other custom center carts pretty easily ,well you do have to drop that kmember but whatever such is life.
Old 08-25-2009, 02:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by MosesMcgregor

In spite of all the problems I still think APS was close enough to a home run to ride this out. What other company is going to put out a cast manifold turbo system for a vehicle that is no longer produced? I don’t know why you guys cant move on instead of harping on the same crap over and over again. Send an e-mail to APS, call them, and work on a 1-on-1 basis if you've got an issue.

I think it was made clear.... problem with the turbo? Within the warranty period? Send it to them for an inspection! I don’t think that’s too irrational.
LOL Problems? LOL A twin turbo kit with junk turbos?(UNHEARD OF MY MAN!) We all were and are trying to move on untill Peter came on here trying to snake more money out of us LOL and you noticed he never answered the question on what turbos APS would be replaceing our bad ones with LOL No thanks, Pulling my K member once is enough for me !
Old 08-25-2009, 02:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by DaGreightOne
You know what you are right and I will give you that AMEN... Not to mention hell LG is 5 miles from my house... But dude I must be honest the upgrade kit from LG is half of the price that I paid for my entire APS kit. Just seems like a little price gouging to me on LG's part. Hell $2800 isn't nothing to sneeze at well at least it isn't for me, especially when I may be able to get forced inductions to upgrade the turbo(s) for about $600 each. Just a thought...
I hear ya man!If i didnt have turbos that the coolant passages wernt machined open all the way i may have went your route and your right !$2800 isnt anything to sneaze at either. It puts you right on that fence line to either pull and sale your kit at a major loss or pull major dough out of the bank to replace the turbos LOLThis is why i feel for all of us thats had the misfurtune of having our turbos go!Ive got a BRAND new APS turbo ill give you if you pay for shipping my man !This is how much faith i have in these APS knock (MIT 20 BULLIT PROOF)LOL knock off turbos! LOL

Peter wonders why nobodys returning there bad turbos too LOL First ,it isnt like a top mount supercharger that just unbolts in a hour LOL These BITCHES are buried under the engine and the (ONLY) way to pull them is more or less tear the whole ******* front of the car apart (includeing the K member) and pull the AC and the alternator off the block to pull the mount bolts .Who wants to do it twice? NOT ME ! Im doing it as we speak and think thats half of way i was so puissed when Peter posted about the APS BB turtbo upgrades LOL

Last edited by barnat; 08-25-2009 at 03:05 AM.

Quick Reply: GT 35 BB bolt on turbo for the APS F body TT system