Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

LS2 APS w/ lg turbos

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2010, 11:14 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

******* car. the WG are not working now the eboost2 is acting up too. running off just WG with 5lb springs it hits 5psi and goes to 10psi at 6500. so i got to go to the shop tomorrow to see if i can fix it.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:47 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The old motor made 630. Its got a couple bugs he'll get sorted....better get sorted lol..I'm thinkin 650ish on 10ish psi lol
Old 06-12-2010, 12:00 AM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

**** my life
Old 06-12-2010, 01:19 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Maybe the eboost 2 has to be recalibrated to put out proper boost. After all you don't set it to 10psi actually you put in numbers and have to calibrate to the boost level you want. So the gates are maybe sticking closed? I guess its possible. Did you put in the high heat antisieze? Was going to put some in mine. Funny tials are usually very reliable , maybe aps used knock off tials too. I sure hope not.

Anyway Tom try to remain calm and chill a bit. I am mad at my car for several reasons right now. First installed the 80 pound injectors. Paid good money for a 300 buck dvd to get the exact info to dial them in. The dvd did work great for my 60s. But then had this stupid bog with the data on the 80s and it was running pig rich at idle.
Finally got some tuning advice..thanks Frost and go the 80s to idle at stoic and got rid of the massive bog off idle but now having some stupid idle and off idle surging. Might be timing. might be the stock aps turbos dying.
And my car is making this stupid screeching noise only when turn left and changed out rotors, pads, calipers...and have few other wierd little things going on as well.
But hey I just try to chill out and get back to it when calm down.
Well did park my car for like three years when got really really mad at it! Did I mention I hate clutches, masters and gms stupid internal slave! And never could get third at high rpm until did that drill mod on my car.

Some days I do just want to sell it and get a new z06 and leave it bone stock. But usually walk away and come back and figure things out.

So anyway hows that new truck doing!

Quick Reply: LS2 APS w/ lg turbos