Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Who wants to make some serious horsepower?

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2010 | 12:22 AM
OWN3D BY MY PROF!

Originally Posted by FICINJECTORS
they are rated at 43.5
Wow! Maxing these out would almost be an effort in itself.
Old 01-28-2010 | 10:56 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Beaflag VonRathburg
Wow! Maxing these out would almost be an effort in itself.
here is what the injector looks like with the adapter for the ls1, ls6,, These are made from high strength billet and are anodized. We utilized a clip for safety.https://ls1tech.com/forums/attachmen...1&d=1265462655
Attached Thumbnails Who wants to make some serious horsepower?-2000fic.jpg  

Last edited by FICINJECTORS; 02-06-2010 at 07:24 AM.
Old 02-06-2010 | 07:27 AM
FormerVendor

here is what the injector looks like with the adapter for the ls1, ls6,, These are made from high strength billet and are anodized. We utilized a clip for safety.https://ls1tech.com/forums/attachmen...1&d=1265462655
bump thank you
Old 02-19-2010 | 10:19 AM
9 Second Club

with a 1ms min and correct offsets they should be no problem There is a video of a guy that put these in a stock mitsubishi and got them to work.. I was thinking of putting these in my stock c-6 and see how the low end works..
Did you ever get a chance to play test these on the vette?

Rick
Old 04-09-2010 | 04:56 PM
TECH Resident

id like to bump this, how have they been doin? the 103's!
Old 12-08-2010 | 04:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

any update
Old 12-08-2010 | 08:46 PM
TECH Resident

i got the 103's, but havent finished the car yet!
Old 12-09-2010 | 10:17 AM
FormerVendor

THESE ARE THE SAME AS WHAT INJECTOR DYNAMIC SAYS THEY MAKE.. tHEY GET FROM THE SAME PLACE AS WE DO.. BUT, THEY HAVE SOLD A TON OF THESE.. GO TO THEIR WEBSITE THERE IS A TON OF INFO THERE
I know Tony and Paul quite well at Injector Dynamics. I run their 2000s in quite a few cars, and I find it hard to believe that you would actually sell a knock off and then direct customers to their site because you dont have the info.

http://t1racedevelopment.com/index.p...atid=15&id=135

The true ID brand injectors wont run on Q16, as the sealing surface will distort with MTBE loaded fuels, but they will run on C23, C16, and most importantly, E85.

I have ALL of the GM data needed to run them on a stock ECU. Phil, there is no configuration ability of the BS3 when it comes to different injector resistances. Ive only used them on stock ECUs and Motecs, without issues.
Old 12-09-2010 | 10:32 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Louis at GSS
I know Tony and Paul quite well at Injector Dynamics. I run their 2000s in quite a few cars, and I find it hard to believe that you would actually sell a knock off and then direct customers to their site because you dont have the info.

Now that's funny.
Old 12-09-2010 | 07:56 PM
TECH Regular

Old 12-09-2010 | 08:12 PM
Restricted User

THESE ARE THE SAME AS WHAT INJECTOR DYNAMIC SAYS THEY MAKE.. tHEY GET FROM THE SAME PLACE AS WE DO.. BUT, THEY HAVE SOLD A TON OF THESE.. GO TO THEIR WEBSITE THERE IS A TON OF INFO THERE
Originally Posted by injectordynamics
I can't believe that nutless ********** just directed everyone to my website for data on "his" injectors.

Based on the marketing blurb on your website one would believe that you have the knowledge to generate your own data.

What amazes me is that you're shameless enough to pull a stunt like that on a public forum.

I suppose I should thank you for proving what I have said all along which is that you guys don't know a fuel injector from a ******* shovel.

Paul Yaw
Injector Dynamics
So they aren't the same? I haven't seen that directly disputed yet.
Old 12-09-2010 | 08:29 PM
On The Tree

Could someone explain what the term "voltage offset" means?
Old 12-09-2010 | 10:03 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by TT350
Could someone explain what the term "voltage offset" means?
The way that I understand it is the time it takes to open at a given voltage. This is important because most cars don't have the same voltage when they are cold as when they are hot. Also, turning on things like fans, A/C, headlights, stereo, etc effect your voltage.
Old 12-09-2010 | 11:42 PM
TECH Resident

well i bought injectors from ficinjectors, and they seemed like they knew their stuff and they were very helpfull. but i aint gunna lie this kinda makes me nervous about the 103's i bought. i hope they get on here soon and explain what happened here!
Old 12-10-2010 | 07:46 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by injectordynamics
you guys don't know a fuel injector from a ******* shovel.
LOL! Im sorry but that was funny
Old 12-10-2010 | 08:00 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 98Z28CobraKiller
The way that I understand it is the time it takes to open at a given voltage. This is important because most cars don't have the same voltage when they are cold as when they are hot. Also, turning on things like fans, A/C, headlights, stereo, etc effect your voltage.
Thanks for explaining it to me.
My BS3 has a table that allows you to compensate for voltage.
I didn’t know that injectors where rated in this way.
Old 12-10-2010 | 08:04 AM
Teching In

This thread is getting interesting.
Old 12-10-2010 | 08:22 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 4SFEDZ
well i bought injectors from ficinjectors, and they seemed like they knew their stuff and they were very helpfull. but i aint gunna lie this kinda makes me nervous about the 103's i bought. i hope they get on here soon and explain what happened here!
i am with you. i bought 2 sets from them both worked great.

and they seem smart as hell on the phone. time will tell. i got more i need to order from them. lol.
Old 12-10-2010 | 09:13 AM
TECH Apprentice

I run 200lb High "Z" injectors in my setup, not the same as the pic shown... But just want to add that they idle perfectly, I can't tell the difference between the 60's, 80's, and now 200's they fuel perfectly I'm amazed...
Old 12-10-2010 | 09:29 AM
Banned For Creating Multiple Accounts Tony1

Hello All:
I don't mean to get of to such an abrupt intro, but here goes.

To each his own and it a free market. However, I would like to a minute to educate everyone on the differences between Injector Dynamics "competitors" and Injector Dynamics. Paul, Tony have put numerous, countless hours in to developing, perfecting, and bringing this technology to market, so I believe you can understand Pauls frustration. And I have to commend dealers and tuners like Louis for taking the time to learn and know how, not just our technology works, but all of the new technologies coming to market. Not to mention knowing the differences.

First and foremost Injector Dynamics (Paul and Tony) is the first and only company who can generate the data that has been provided with these injectors which is what allows the computer to have linear control of the injectors. We also have the correct data for the factory GM ecu (short pulse adder, short pulse limit, flow vs. pressure, min pulsewidth, offset vs. manifold vacuum, etc). This data is why you can run a 2000cc injector on a vehicle and it idle and drive smooth as silk and the compensations be correct.
With the correct injector data, (latency, battery comp, offset, etc) if the computer asks for 10% of fuel it gets 10%. The GM data for the factory ecu and the voltage compensation tables we provide is what allows the computer to get 10% more fuel when the tuner asks for 10%. Without this important data when you ask for 10%, you may get 6%, you may get 14%, just depends how wrong the data is and which direction it’s off. This data is offered for all of Injector Dynamics injectors.
Next and equally as important is our injectors are tested dynamically and matched to within +/- 1% of each other across the pulsewidth range. By matching the injectors dynamically, both flow and dead time is taken into account . This means the injectors are tested just as they would be on a running vehicle. Opening and closing. Static testing or high pulsewidth testing doesn’t allow dead time to be taken into account properly and while you may end up with a set of injectors that flows well at 80% duty cycle, you can end up with a set of injectors with a 10-15% spread at idle and cruise, where it’s most noticeable.
Our 725/1000's are comaptible with any fuels. The 2000's are not compatible with MTBE fuel. The face of the valve is flat and uses a rubber surface to seal the valve. The MTBE causes the rubber to swell which depletes the flow.

For further insight and clarification on injectors you can refer to our website, call our dealers(like Louis) or reach us directly.

Apologies for the long post just figured consumers should be properly educated on the products they are purchasing.

Last edited by t1_ID_MIKE; 12-10-2010 at 10:25 AM.

Quick Reply: Who wants to make some serious horsepower?