Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Attention all KY-Turbo Customers, Supporters, and Friends:

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2012, 06:03 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hold on did I just read that tech wanted members to donate to this piece of ******* ****???

Is that right? WOW just wow.
Old 12-04-2012, 06:05 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Haha I was on that page not ten minutes ago. What a bitch.
Old 12-04-2012, 06:06 PM
TECH Resident

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow.
1) Josh = President of RaceFab
http://apps.sos.ky.gov/ImageWebViewe...spx?id=5307792

2) Administrative Dissolution on Sept 11, 2012 - He knew this was happening 3 months ago.
https://app.sos.ky.gov/ftshow/%28S%2...ct=06&cs=99999
https://app.sos.ky.gov/corpscans/21/...5271189-PU.pdf

3) Racefab = another "name" for Ky-Turbo

Sounds like RaceFab is responsible for everyone who got screwed. Who's president of RaceFab? Oh... right... See #1 Above..

Old 12-04-2012, 06:07 PM
TECH Veteran

wont be long now until this thread gets shut down...
Old 12-04-2012, 06:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by allna6
Funny the same name is registered with KY Turbo and RaceFab on the Kentucky Secretary of States website.

https://app.sos.ky.gov/ftshow/(S(ydo...ct=09&cs=99999
hell, racefab is an assumed name of ky turbo. says right there on the webpage. one and the same company
Old 12-04-2012, 06:08 PM
11 Second Club

What a piece of trash
Old 12-04-2012, 06:09 PM
TECH Resident

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JAX04
wont be long now until this thread gets shut down...
I would suggest everyone print all thread pages to PDF, for your lawyers...
Just an idea before this is all gone...
Old 12-04-2012, 06:10 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by allna6
Funny the same name is registered with KY Turbo and RaceFab on the Kentucky Secretary of States website.

https://app.sos.ky.gov/ftshow/(S(ydo...ct=09&cs=99999

You found it. I been quiet about it to seek legal action but the cat is out the bag. There is more to the story and now we see he's shady as hell. Good luck getting out of this one
Old 12-04-2012, 06:10 PM
12 Second Club

Wow they shouldn't shut it down, cuz if they did they will be just like him screwing the members!!!
Old 12-04-2012, 06:12 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by HRHohio
I would suggest everyone print all thread pages to PDF, for your lawyers...
Im actually kind of surprised its not been at least locked yet due to the people talking about IB....
Old 12-04-2012, 06:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

-edited-

Last edited by meissenation; 12-06-2012 at 09:31 AM. Reason: didn't think it was that big of a deal to post the wife's fb page as a point of contact
Old 12-04-2012, 06:13 PM
Teching In

Take this over to the bullet WHERE YOU CAN VOICE YOUR OPINION
Old 12-04-2012, 06:13 PM
11 Second Club

Josh is no longer a sponsor so I don't see why they would lock it now.
Old 12-04-2012, 06:18 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BD1987
Hold on did I just read that tech wanted members to donate to this piece of ******* ****???

Is that right? WOW just wow.

maybe they should of started a donation for the ppl who got scamed, if that would have happend instead of josh@kentucky taking all the donations that you good ppl gave to him that felt sorry, everone would probly been alot better off, but who wouldve know this was gonna happen like that
Old 12-04-2012, 06:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

[QUOTE=00Wildcat;16949650]
Originally Posted by HRHohio
Wow...
No insurance = No insurance Fraud...

No police investigation = no papertrail (i.e. no pergury)

Has he even released a copy of the initial police report? Anyone seen the video he claims?

Just seems too convenient.

People that get convicted of fraud get convicted of mail and wire fraud because when you make phone calls and mail documents that contain false information, mail fraud. Since the mail system is Federal the FBI has jurisdiction any phone calls to insurance co. Or customers that are documented are federal offenses. The FBI lives for this type of investigation.

People who have documentation need to take this to the federal level. Unless he declared bankruptcy, something has to be done here.
Old 12-04-2012, 06:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by rotary1307cc
If he took money from customers and knew the business would be closed he is as much a crook as those that broke in his shop IMO
Well luckily, that's not what he was doing. He decided to keep the doors open in hopes that he could work his way out of the situation, completing everyone's vehicles in the process.

Originally Posted by LilJohn
If any of you guys gave deposits via credit/debit cards... be a good idea to initiate the chargeback process first thing in the morning.

Hope none of you guys' money is tied up in that new building thats gettin put up at his house.

And Josh... pretty ******* shitty of you to pawn off the return of peoples property on to someone else.

If anyone has anything there theyd like secured and returned... just let me know. Id be glad to help.
There is not a building at his house. He expressed a desire to build one months ago, but he was unable to due to the obvious financial situation.

Originally Posted by pnykillerz28ls1
this is f***ed up. he obv didnt try too hard i emailed him asking for a price on a hotside kit and turned it down saying he only does full kits. it he was really hurting that bad he would have been taking whatever work he could have. i run a marine business and have bought over 20gs worth of reman motors from a company that went out of business and the employees messed up the motors, and we had to make good on it ourselves. we didnt just let our coustomers take the hit on them.
As a one man operation, he can only take on so much work. If he took on every little job, there would just be more pissed off customers without anything to show for their money.

Originally Posted by CHRIS'S 98 SS
To add to this story about this so called stand up guy, I placed my turbo kit order 2 weeks after the break in and was told it would take a month to make since the big builds stopped because of parts stolen from his shop. After a month my car goes to a engine builder to sit outside with no motor waiting for my kit so a motor can be built. I called him once a month and got it will take another month. Well hurricane Issiac came and flooded my car. Now it's totaled and I have no car or kit. I told josh all of this and wanted a refund or the kit so I can sell it to get my money back. I was assured everything was fine and that it would take time. That's in September!!! How long does it take to build a kit? Now after a month of him not calling me back I see this **** posted. I could go on about what I really know but won't. I just hope people don't fall for his new business that he personally told me two months ago he was going to get in the chassis game. Hint the new name for the business. Some how he is affiliated with it unlike what Ryan said, it was his business. Don't fall for it and tell other boards what he has done.
Why in the hell would an engine builder need a turbo kit to build a motor? That is about the most ludicrous thing I've heard in my life. You know why? I had a motor built long before I got in touch with Josh.

Originally Posted by Detoxx03
Such bullshit. I feel so bad for all you guys that he took money from. He needs a hardcore *** whopping.
There are two sides to every story. 75% of the people posted in this thread don't have a ******* clue, and are basing opinions on what people are saying, when those people can't even formulate a coherent sentence.

Originally Posted by Detoxx03
KY Jelly comes to mind.
That is a very valuable contribution to this thread.

Yes he did!!! That's why I said what I did. There's more to the story than someone else owns it. That's the only thing we can do Is hurt his business so he can see how it feels!! He will get visited soon by someone!!!!
That business is shot thanks to this thread. RaceFab's success was everyone's only hope at receiving the work they had previously paid for. So great job.

He owns a house!! He owns things, and if I remember correctly Craig payed him in full before the break in. If anyone has been to his shop after the break in you would see empty beer cans all over the place. Now is that how you run a business? No like I said before there are things people don't know about and will keep quiet until legal action takes place.
And the parts purchased with that money were stolen, as is the case with a few people, including myself. If you didn't like how he ran his business, then why would you fork money over to him? That makes ZERO sense.

Originally Posted by turbocamaro125
kinda what I said on #7....prolly a inside JOB!
The point of an inside job is to collect insurance money, and Josh had no insurance. What would the point in this be? If there is one, please enlighten us all and I will drastically change my tone. Until that occurs, your speculation means precisely dick.

Truth be told, I am in the same boat as many of you. I began speaking with Josh while I was still deployed in Iraq. We shot some messages back and forth and decided what the game plan was. I arranged to have my car taken to his shop. While admittedly, my car did sit for a long time, I was 6,000 miles away and my car was not at the top of the list to get done, which is totally logical.

Fast forward to the break-in, I am now stateside again. The only thing missing from my build was my turbo. Seeing first hand just how much **** went missing, I knew that everything was going to slow down drastically. At that point, I could've demanded to get my money back, but what good would that do? A guy with no insurance just lost thousands in assets that weren't his, that he now has to attempt to cover. I spoke with Josh multiple times after this while fiasco. He told me that things would be taken care of, but the time frame was shaky at best.

At this point, I decided to downsize my build. I moved from the single 91mm, to twin 62s, eventually settling on the single 76 that Josh delivered to me just last week. If my car complete? No. Will it be tomorrow? Nope. But I bet you'll see me at a few LSx events next year rocking a KYTP setup. Patience is a virtue.
Old 12-04-2012, 06:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by hrhohio
i would suggest everyone print all thread pages to pdf, for your lawyers...
this!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 12-04-2012, 06:30 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by PowerShift408
Well luckily, that's not what he was doing. He decided to keep the doors open in hopes that he could work his way out of the situation, completing everyone's vehicles in the process.
Seems to me like he shut his shop down.... See first post of this thread.... Maybe read it a few times... Let it sink in....
Old 12-04-2012, 06:35 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by PowerShift408
At this point, I decided to downsize my build. I moved from the single 91mm, to twin 62s, eventually settling on the single 76 that Josh delivered to me just last week. If my car complete? No. Will it be tomorrow? Nope. But I bet you'll see me at a few LSx events next year rocking a KYTP setup. Patience is a virtue.
Your perspective is skewed slightly IMO since you got basically what you wanted. Some people in this thread have NOTHING to show for their money.
Old 12-04-2012, 06:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by JAX04
Seems to me like he shut his shop down.... See first post of this thread.... Maybe read it a few times... Let it sink in....
He ATTEMPTED to keep the shop open. Yes, it was a risky move that ultimately backfired, but he did make the attempt. Maybe you should read my statements a few times so that you can fully understand the entirety of my message. Attempting to pick nits will ultimately get us nowhere and continue the utter lack of productivity displayed throughout this thread.

Quick Reply: Attention all KY-Turbo Customers, Supporters, and Friends: