Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Scrapyard S10

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2018, 04:44 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, I have to get the engine together and back in and new rotors. Once i get everything on it, I'll check it all but i think I'm gonna be changing the front springs.
Old 07-15-2018, 05:00 PM
TECH Addict

Received 195 Likes on 162 Posts

What front wheels are you running on that? Are those the Jegs wheels?
Old 02-19-2019, 04:16 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by rpturbo
What front wheels are you running on that? Are those the Jegs wheels?
Sorry I never get notifications from this forum. Yes, well they are the Vision ones from Summit.
Old 01-01-2020, 05:27 PM
TECH Regular

Been super busy at the shop and haven't had a chance to update but here we go!! Since finishing the front end and running a few times at the track, the truck has been running worse and worse. Went through all of the wiring and double checked, tripled checked everything to find 2 cylinders with no fuel!! Sent off new injectors which were un-servicable, SEP (Snake Eater Performance) warrantied them and swapped them for 1500s (were 210s). Fire up the truck and still only a 6 cylinder!! Buddy helped me out and finally see the injector drivers are not firing them. Removed box and sent it out which was repaired and sent back but not really trusting that system we decided to get the Holley Terminator X. Holy crap what a different truck!!!! I must be numb to the feeling of misery or something because my buddy heard the truck for the first time and called it a 6 cylinder which I argued NO WAY!! Well after installing and working through a couple of very minor details, this thing is a beast!!!! I made videos about the entire system from opening the box to some of the programming and added one with the very first drive on the Terminator X. Check out my YouTube and let me know what you think!! So excited for this change and can't wait to run it down the track!

The following users liked this post:
Bad Apache (01-02-2020)

Quick Reply: Scrapyard S10