Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

School Me On Meth Install

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2019, 07:39 PM
TECH Addict

Received 106 Likes on 89 Posts

Well yes, i could randomly check voltage sources with my wife in my 30 degree garage, which i would never here the end of... or ask politely of people that are more familiar with the schematics of a 4th gen Fbody, as i do not have the ignition schematics on me right now and trying to dig them up is difficult.
That being said i could just wire into the positive terminal post, like ive done before and have the whole circuit run off the switch when the boost switch activates, but id rather not have constant source at the switch and pump, and just the relay, as it is supposed to be.

Old 12-18-2019, 08:42 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 350 Likes on 239 Posts

Originally Posted by JoshuaGrooms83
Well yes, i could randomly check voltage sources with my wife in my 30 degree garage, which i would never here the end of... or ask politely of people that are more familiar with the schematics of a 4th gen Fbody, as i do not have the ignition schematics on me right now and trying to dig them up is difficult.
That being said i could just wire into the positive terminal post, like ive done before and have the whole circuit run off the switch when the boost switch activates, but id rather not have constant source at the switch and pump, and just the relay, as it is supposed to be.
which side the car are you hooking it up on? Drivers side in fuse box the very forward unused holder is 12 volt key on. Cant remember what it's called. Im on a boat for the week so I cant get a look at it to tell you.
snap a picture of your fuse block under hood and I'll tell you which it was I used

Quick Reply: School Me On Meth Install