Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Pics - Duke's Blue Vodoo

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2005, 08:36 PM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by A3Z28
the jealousy and envy in this thread kills me...if you havn't run what they have then you should kiss their ***. i'll laugh my *** off when Duke blow harluns doors off, 4 link or not....it'll be great. i bet duke would be willing to put up some big $$ to see if you can hang with either of his cars harlan, or any of the other guys talkin smack here.
Did you feel the need to be redundant, or are cliches easier to remember?

And you might not care about him having a class-legal suspension, but you can be sure the class organizers will when all the big boys come to play at the tech races. Did he run the 7-second pass with a 4-link under the car?
Old 03-17-2005, 08:39 PM
11 & 7 Second Clubs

some big $$ to see if you can hang with either of his cars harlan, or any of the other guys talkin smack here.
Duke and I are probably the only two 4- link cars part of this thread and I, for one, will be happy to race him. It's all fun. Right? LOL
Old 03-17-2005, 08:41 PM
SSU'S Vice Mod

Ahem...lol...Boys...I'm willing to grow a frow...put on a silk suit, white shirt, and skinny white tie and play Don King in this. What do you say fellahs...LS1 Run what ya brung hope you brung enough showdown / shootout @ Cecil Co. MD! Heads up...no excuses! Winner take all (I get a cut ) event. (JK, but if I owned the track or knew who did...I'd definately set it up. Though I do have a few connections to that track and it's owners. Hum... TAKERS???)
Old 03-17-2005, 08:43 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by bickelfirebird
Duke and I are probably the only two 4- link cars part of this thread and I, for one, will be happy to race him. It's all fun. Right? LOL
Both 4-links and you're on motor to his two power adders. Sounds like a race to me!
Old 03-17-2005, 08:47 PM
SSU'S Vice Mod

Originally Posted by LTLHOMER
Both 4-links and you're on motor to his two power adders. Sounds like a race to me!

That car is on the bottle and boost??
Old 03-17-2005, 08:53 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by sb427f-car
That car is on the bottle and boost??
Supposedly on just blower now but it used to be on two-adders...who knows for sure though.
Old 03-17-2005, 09:19 PM
Banned

my car will be 4link once it's done, but it's just a nitrous 408, nothing specail. 4link is the way to go if you wanna go fast
Old 03-17-2005, 09:22 PM
8 Second Club

my car will be 4link once it's done, but it's just a nitrous 408, nothing specail. 4link is the way to go if you wanna go fast
Go race other 4-link cars and get smoked. It's a lot easier and cheaper to just build a "fast" car with no set rules than it is to build a car that is competitive in a class with a given set of rules that everyone in that class must follow.
Old 03-17-2005, 09:33 PM
Banned

there are classes for everything, my car is being built for a True Street class, it's a state wide TT5 class.
Old 03-17-2005, 09:33 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by bickelfirebird
Hey we're a 4-Link car too! You guys wanna race? It's only a back-half car.
Old 03-17-2005, 09:35 PM
TECH Junkie

the jealousy and envy in this thread kills me...if you havn't run what they have then you should kiss their ***. i'll laugh my *** off when Duke blow harluns doors off, 4 link or not....it'll be great. i bet duke would be willing to put up some big $$ to see if you can hang with either of his cars harlan, or any of the other guys talkin smack here.
You would think the big bad race team would have no problem taking down an electrical engineer and his buddies. I mean come'on.
Old 03-18-2005, 07:15 AM
Staging Lane

Don't like the paint? God bless America and our freedom of choice....feel free to paint your car whatever color YOU like.

Don't think we've run 7.94? We have, and none of you have come within a couple tenths of that...although I think AP and others will in the next few months.

Match race? OK! We'll be at several NSCA, NMCA and PSCA races throughout the season, and an LS1 tech race or two....bring some cash. We ain't skeert, because win or lose we're gonna have fun (just ask the folks who showed up at VMP.)

Some of you guys need to relax a little, this is supposed to be fun (it's too much time, effort, and money not to be)...we don't trash talk you and your junk, but if it makes you feel somehow that much more a man to trash our junk, then you go! At least we're out there trying, instead of hiding in our mom's basement typing petty little notes.

Gary
Old 03-18-2005, 08:43 AM
Launching!

BEAUTIFUL
Old 03-18-2005, 09:06 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Gary-

Maybe you guys are the ones that NEED to step back and look at what EVERYONE is saying!

You guys have a lot of talent up there in flint, no doubt. But your video of the Hardcore car running 7's was so lame, I'm pretty sure my dog could have been behind the keyboard and come up with something a little better than that. You guys seem to stray away from one topic all the time, SHOW US PROOF!!! Any other team would be posting a timeslip with the time circled, or a FULL video of the car luanching and running the ENTIRE way down the track with the time in the video with the car! That's all we want to see. I think all dukes cars have a lot of hard work in them, that obvious! But EVERYONE on this board wants some proof. Your lame as video just didn't cut it.

And for the record this is fun, hence why were all still posting

I just wish our stuff was coming along faster so we can whoop up on you guys sooner

Stenod

Originally Posted by Hardcore Gary
Don't like the paint? God bless America and our freedom of choice....feel free to paint your car whatever color YOU like.

Don't think we've run 7.94? We have, and none of you have come within a couple tenths of that...although I think AP and others will in the next few months.

Match race? OK! We'll be at several NSCA, NMCA and PSCA races throughout the season, and an LS1 tech race or two....bring some cash. We ain't skeert, because win or lose we're gonna have fun (just ask the folks who showed up at VMP.)

Some of you guys need to relax a little, this is supposed to be fun (it's too much time, effort, and money not to be)...we don't trash talk you and your junk, but if it makes you feel somehow that much more a man to trash our junk, then you go! At least we're out there trying, instead of hiding in our mom's basement typing petty little notes.

Gary
Old 03-18-2005, 09:08 AM
TECH Resident

Everyone quit being rediculous and just race. Hell i cant compete with yall, but damnit i wanna see a good race. lol
Old 03-18-2005, 09:11 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

I can't wait either!! Should be some fantastic racing this year!

wait... ****.... our cars still aren't done!!!! Damnit
Old 03-18-2005, 09:13 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Oh yeah, I probley should retract my statement of the "paint looks like a bass boat"

That's most likely the kind of paint they decided to use so when the carbon fiber panels start sucking in the paint, it won't show up as bad.

Gary-

How much for some of those carbon peices?? send me a PM.
Old 03-18-2005, 09:18 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by STENOD
I can't wait either!! Should be some fantastic racing this year!

wait... ****.... our cars still aren't done!!!! Damnit

Well then GET BACK TO WORK

get-erdone!
Old 03-18-2005, 09:55 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by smokinHawk
Well then GET BACK TO WORK

get-erdone!
Customer cars before shop cars! We can only work on the race cars at night lately, tough to make big progress like that.

Stenod
Old 03-18-2005, 10:05 AM
11 & 7 Second Clubs

Originally Posted by KingCrapBox
Hey we're a 4-Link car too! You guys wanna race? It's only a back-half car.
Sure, we'll race anybody, anytime. Who is the "we" you refer to?

Quick Reply: Pics - Duke's Blue Vodoo