Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

And you thought the GT42 looks big, hehehe

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2005, 03:52 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Smokinhawk,yes they drilled and tapped the block.It's about a $250 job.I think it's money well spent though.The studs fill the dal pins of the motor up perfectly.

On the suspention side of things.Wolfe racecraft is loacated about 10min. from my house.As we all know Dan,and David Wolfe have been at the front of the feild for some time in the mustang scene running simular turbo setups.Granted the mustang dose have a better "Stock Suspention"setup than our F-cars.They are running the #'s
on drag radials.Theres no reason why with a good tuner and enough track time to get the suspention right,we cant go out and run the #'s with STOCK STYLE SUSPENTION.
It's just going to take time.And thats fine with me.It's going to raise way to much Question in my head if and when these DUAL suspention cars set records while there not at a event in front of all of us.In a way it invalidates the cars performance in our little LSX community.I also can relate why someone would opp. for a dual setup with the lack of support and # of events that we have right now,in a way keeping the car
S.S.S. is a waste of potential.
If all goes well ,I hope to be in th lanes at Thunder next year.

Quick Reply: And you thought the GT42 looks big, hehehe