Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Need pics of fmic on LS1

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2005, 11:46 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Blown408
Can you give me an estimated parts list for your FMIC plumbing? It looks like I am going to have to piece together a kit.

This would be for the F-1 in an SS

Thanks in advance..
Call up Synergy Motorsports in Fremont. They sell the complete kit from the charger to the TB. With all the plumbing, brackets, and of course the Intercooler. The phone number is 510-SYNERGY. Ask for Rick, he is the owner. He has sold a lot of these kits, and also installed a lot of them, including mine. Hope this is helpfull.
Old 07-27-2005, 12:54 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by redline.inc
Call up Synergy Motorsports in Fremont. They sell the complete kit from the charger to the TB. With all the plumbing, brackets, and of course the Intercooler. The phone number is 510-SYNERGY. Ask for Rick, he is the owner. He has sold a lot of these kits, and also installed a lot of them, including mine. Hope this is helpfull.
Wow, 1000.00 for a cheap intercooler (OBX) and all the piping without the bypass valve

I hope there are other alternatives.
Old 07-27-2005, 02:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, 1000.00 for a cheap intercooler (OBX) and all the piping without the bypass valve

I hope there are other alternatives.

If your not going to find and make all the piping and make your own kit what did you expect????????

Do a searchon ebay for 3" piping and they cut it to what you want like alot of us have..... thats about $150 in piping...... Then T-Bolt clamps thats $50 then couplers.... Thats aboy $200 easy...... Then the IC of your choice... with a F1 i wouldnt gp cheap. Give Speed Inc a call and buy a Griffin. S thats $600. Then the ATI Race ready Is over $300 and tn if you can weld pay some one w\to weld your kit togeather..... if you can do any fabrication then your better off paying for it...

thats just what it costs....
Old 07-28-2005, 06:28 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by NA$TY-TA
If your not going to find and make all the piping and make your own kit what did you expect????????

Do a searchon ebay for 3" piping and they cut it to what you want like alot of us have..... thats about $150 in piping...... Then T-Bolt clamps thats $50 then couplers.... Thats aboy $200 easy...... Then the IC of your choice... with a F1 i wouldnt gp cheap. Give Speed Inc a call and buy a Griffin. S thats $600. Then the ATI Race ready Is over $300 and tn if you can weld pay some one w\to weld your kit togeather..... if you can do any fabrication then your better off paying for it...

thats just what it costs....
I just want to know what bends I will need and how many of each. I don't want to order a shitload of misc. bends that I will never need again. I am going to have to go with the OBX or something as cheap for now because I am having to upgrade so much more I ran out of funds a long time ago.

I was just really surprised that the Synergy kit came with a 250.00 intercooler, clamps and the piping but you still have to buy the bypass valve seperately. That just didn't seem to add up to 1000.00. I guess I could be wrong, I have been before.
Old 07-28-2005, 06:40 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just want to know what bends I will need and how many of each. I don't want to order a shitload of misc. bends that I will never need again. I am going to have to go with the OBX or something as cheap for now because I am having to upgrade so much more I ran out of funds a long time ago.

I was just really surprised that the Synergy kit came with a 250.00 intercooler, clamps and the piping but you still have to buy the bypass valve seperately. That just didn't seem to add up to 1000.00. I guess I could be wrong, I have been before.

Like i said.........

Do a search for FMIC and my screen name and you will find all the info....... all the bends and piping and stuff.. each combo's different thats why YOU figure out what your going to need..... i just drew mine out on a piece of paper and found the piping on ebay and ordered three of them.... and got the couplers as i needed them... i ordered 2 3' sticks of 3" silicone and cut it to my needs and bought the transitions from Jim at HTS.com......

Quick Reply: Need pics of fmic on LS1