Man that sucks, really sorry to hear
Old 09-08-2005, 05:51 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

to hell with those looting refugees
Old 09-09-2005, 07:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Charlie - Thank you soo Much for the offer! I can not tell you how we aprechiate the offer. My wife lit up when I mentioned the Area that you are in! It is a little far up for us right now. I am trying to stay sorta close to the N.O. area because I think that I will be able to go back to work again in a month or so - I hope? Again - thank you very much!

Thanks for the everyhting guys - we are gona make it! Lata, Cory C.
Old 10-16-2005, 08:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Hey Guys - Its bin a while and I just wanted to say HEY. WE went back home and dug threw the mud a little. My Car is shot so whenever I get a chance to move it to storage or something I guess I will strip it down and sell the parts? It sucks to even think about it BUT starting over seems like an impossible task?

My Family is doing well. Wife is home schooling the kids. I have finally returned back to work just this week. WE are staying in a state park for now and things have started to settle down. I have still got no access to the net at the park so the only time I can even read the net is when I am at work. Just wanted to say hey and update those of you who have talked with me in the past.

I haven’t even read the forum in a month and I am having serious withdrawals. See you guy’s lata, Arkangel77
Old 10-16-2005, 08:33 AM
10 & 11 Second Club

Thats cool you still have a job, hopefully you`ll get some insurance $$ to get by with. Good luck with everything.
Old 10-16-2005, 08:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

man that sucks. hows the insurance company handling things out there? i have a feeling their going to screw alot of people over but hopefully thats not the case.
Old 10-16-2005, 09:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

yep I was luckey to still have a Job. Only bad part is I gota leave my Fam for 7 days at a time to come down hear and word and I dont like that at all!!!!!!!

AS for insurance - Most folks are finding themselves Under insured. The Home owners insurance dont want to cover anyhting and the flood is not enoughf! My particular deal is a little messed up. Citi Mortg bought my Loan from a bank. When the flood insurance bill came in ( 2 months B4 the storm) they did not pay it. They did not tell me and I had no Idea. It was set up to be paid threw escro. I tried to file a claim with the flood insurance and thats when I found out I did not have any flood insurance. The flood insurance expired a month b4 the storm and I hade NO Idea? SO now I guess I gota go get a lawyer and sue them because they shoulda paid for it when they got the bill. They sure did not mind taking my money so why they never paid it when it was due is beyond me?

O will - I am tired of getting mad about it so I just gona stop thinking about it. Lata guys, CDC
Old 10-16-2005, 10:25 AM
TECH Resident

I have been fighting an insurance company for 2.6 years over being hit by a car w/ no insurance. They deny a claim just because they can, and make you wait years and hire a lawyer.

Insurance Companies = crooks.
Old 10-16-2005, 11:03 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Glad your ok man.....
Old 10-16-2005, 12:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

wow man that sucks. but on the bright side at least you can get back in the mix of things. and try to get where you left off. those insurance companys are ******* punks. i find it to be bullshit that you have to pay them like a tax and when it comes time for them to do their job they find some loophole out of it. they should make insurance companys like a non-profit company so they wont have to worry about ripping off money. well good luck with starting over im sure you'll kick it's ***
Old 10-16-2005, 12:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thnaks Nasty !

You guys are right about the Insurance Comp!!!!!!!!!!! I dont like them much ether.

Lata, Ark
Old 10-16-2005, 01:04 PM
TECH Addict

The thing I really hate about insurance, is you are paying for 'What If', you buy the coverage for the purpose of protecting your investment. Then when something happens to your investment they raise your rates, and absolutly hassel you about repairing your loss.

Its an absolute hose job, from the word go. You pay for a service, and they have the 'right' to refuse you that service when you need it. Often times when your in dire straights, and need help the most.

ona side note, have you guys seen that allstate commerical about the small teddy bears? THey are talking about handing out over 12,000 teddy bears to children of the hurricane. I watched that and thought to myself. "Mr/Mrs McGinnis, Im very sorry for your loss, currently we are unable to help you with your house, heres your teddy bear though."

ok insurance rant off.
Ark good luck with everything, hopefully you will not be too upside down when its all said and done

Ed
Old 10-16-2005, 05:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yep it looks BAD now BUT I am hoping for the best? Lata, ARk
Old 10-16-2005, 11:38 PM
TECH Addict

those insurance companys are ******* punks. i find it to be bullshit that you have to pay them like a tax . they should make insurance companys like a non-profit company so they wont have to worry about ripping off money.[/QUOTE]

i'm with you guys...they suck big time..sorry bastards...non profit is the way they should be
hope everything comes out on the good side there ark....
Old 10-16-2005, 11:58 PM
TECH Junkie

glad to hear that yall are ok. good luck with the claim denied peope, they will try to screw whoever they can. if you ever make it over to the lafayette area, give me a pm and ill buy u a beer
Old 10-17-2005, 10:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks guys, Lata, CDC

Quick Reply: Katrina took my car so bye bye FI ;-( - Arkangel's Farewell