Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Some Hi-Flo shiznit came in today.... (pics)

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2006, 02:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 52172
Whoever talks to Bill or Mark first lets try and find out the answer to that question. The BOV and WG's have not been ordered, but are they?
i know, if they just tell us what they ordered and what they ddint, atleast we can get something done

What is wrong with the BOV and Wg they want to order and send us?
nothing i just want a turbosmart megasonic, thast just my personal prefrence, also the tial WG they are supposed to send us is the one id buy anyway
Old 10-03-2006, 05:42 PM
TECH Junkie

Bill could you let us know if the WG and BOV's are gonna get ordered this week? Please
Old 10-05-2006, 10:03 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,163 Likes on 756 Posts

Any of you guys talked to Bill this week?

I don't think this kits are going to get finished, I don't think Marko has the money to finish them otherwise why in God's name would he drag his feet over $3-4k in parts? He comes across like he does not have the funds.

PM me if you want other shop contacts to help finish kits. If it was me I'd send him a registered letter, and if he did not respond, I would personally file in small claims. It's not personal, just business. He has not delivered products. In the even that Marko tries to declare bankruptcy with HiFlo, there will still be judgements entered that will follow.

Other scenario you guys should see about is getting a partial refund and finishing the kits on your own. Nobody expects you guys to stick with somebody over a year to finish a turbo kit.
Old 10-05-2006, 10:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
Any of you guys talked to Bill this week?

I don't think this kits are going to get finished, I don't think Marko has the money to finish them otherwise why in God's name would he drag his feet over $3-4k in parts? He comes across like he does not have the funds.

PM me if you want other shop contacts to help finish kits. If it was me I'd send him a registered letter, and if he did not respond, I would personally file in small claims. It's not personal, just business. He has not delivered products. In the even that Marko tries to declare bankruptcy with HiFlo, there will still be judgements entered that will follow.

Other scenario you guys should see about is getting a partial refund and finishing the kits on your own. Nobody expects you guys to stick with somebody over a year to finish a turbo kit.
the problem with how this is going is we never have a clear answer. it could be written in stone right now that we will never get the rest of this kit, but we dotn know that, so we could just sit around for another F-ing month and never get anything. we really really need bill or marko to flat us say if we are going to ever get anything else, if they dont plan on ever sending out more stuff, there is absolutly no point in them still keeping this up (only to keep us busy so we dont sue i guess). the second they decide to stop this we can have that last f-ing pipe made and i can buy the rest of the stuff on ebay and end this, but if that really does happen, we will all be out a good amount of money, and theres no way no one will go to court
Old 10-05-2006, 11:09 AM
TECH Junkie

I talked to Bill on Sunday and he said the pipes would be done this week and he would send them out. He also has the AC lines ready to do out.
Old 10-05-2006, 11:12 AM
TECH Junkie

say we get the pipes and the ac lines we have to decide how much they owe us if that is all we are gonna get? Those without the intercooler will have to be owed more money obviously.
Old 10-05-2006, 11:15 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

You should change your sig to "send complaints to Marko" that would more accurate. Bill said they have some stuff ordered, but I don't know what it is. Maybe you are going to get 5 clamps and two pieces of silicone. You guys still have not gotten intercoolers, wg's, and bov's.

I think if you end up getting stuff from them, like components, you can always resell those in the future. But HiFlo owes you each 1 wg, 1 bov, how much does those actually cost? You guys have just hotsides right? So right now you have $3,xxx hotsides. I can see hotsides costing $1500 if they are coated, but where is the value for other $1500+ ??? Not cool.
Old 10-05-2006, 12:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You should change your sig to "send complaints to Marko" that would more accurate. Bill said they have some stuff ordered, but I don't know what it is. Maybe you are going to get 5 clamps and two pieces of silicone. You guys still have not gotten intercoolers, wg's, and bov's.
I think this is the major problem, they are unable to tell us what has and has not been ordered. I'm agree with all of your points- chances are they are out of money, and we will all have to settle this ourselves. They where selling the turbos our kits where going to come with for 800 bucks on their site while it was up, so that price plus the intercooler is already more than what we owe them. Then you have to add all of the little stuff, which is sure to add up quickly.

I also agree that, if bill could simply tell us what marko was and wasn't going to deliver, we could get the rest ourselves and collect the difference from marko. I really don't see him having any points in his favor, but then I'm not a lawyer. I already have discussed sending him a certified letter, so I guess I'll ask him to write one up for me.
Old 10-05-2006, 12:15 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Originally Posted by LSONE
They where selling the turbos our kits where going to come with for 800 bucks on their site while it was up, so that price plus the intercooler is already more than what we owe them.
I didn't understand this sentence.

Anyway, call Bill, and if he can't tell you what is going on, I would assume that (a) nothing is going to happen or (b) it will happen very very slowly... In that case you could finish the kits on your own while pursuing Marko for parts or partial refunds.

If these guys can't even send hoses and clamps then what does that tell you.
Old 10-05-2006, 12:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

the best possible thing would be for us to get these things: WG,BOV,IC,last intake pipe, any clamps (v-bands etc.) and a/c, and as long as i get the WG,BOV,IC,A/C and last pipe, im 99% sure i can finish this kit without losing any money, but thast asking alot

You should change your sig to "send complaints to Marko" that would more accurate.
DONE!
Old 10-05-2006, 12:29 PM
TECH Addict

I didn't understand this sentence.

Anyway, call Bill, and if he can't tell you what is going on, I would assume that (a) nothing is going to happen or (b) it will happen very very slowly... In that case you could finish the kits on your own while pursuing Marko for parts or partial refunds.

If these guys can't even send hoses and clamps then what does that tell you.
I think he means that they had the turbos that were supposed to come with their kits online for $800, and that he $800 + the cost of the intercoolers that they havent recevied is equal to or more than what they still owe on the kits? At leats thats what I got out of it.
Old 10-05-2006, 12:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 98Z28MASS
I think he means that they had the turbos that were supposed to come with their kits online for $800, and that he $800 + the cost of the intercoolers that they havent recevied is equal to or more than what they still owe on the kits? At leats thats what I got out of it.

Correct, and because I ended up not getting a 4'' DP, I owe them even less than that. So them saying we have more money in parts than we gave them is totally false.
Old 10-05-2006, 02:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Anybody have any idea how much it costs to fabricate a downpipe?
Old 10-05-2006, 02:59 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by LSONE
Correct, and because I ended up not getting a 4'' DP, I owe them even less than that. So them saying we have more money in parts than we gave them is totally false.
Oh I agree 100%, I have been watching and hoping for you guys...good luck
Old 10-06-2006, 01:33 PM
TECH Junkie

I just called Bill and got no answer and his voice mail if full. Whover talks to Hi-Flo first lets gets these questions answered what is not going to get ordered in the NEXT TWO WEEKS and then order these parts ourselves as a group and then ask for partial refunds and we will see what happens with that.
Old 10-06-2006, 02:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

I just called Bill and got no answer and his voice mail if full. Whover talks to Hi-Flo first lets gets these questions answered what is not going to get ordered in the NEXT TWO WEEKS and then order these parts ourselves as a group and then ask for partial refunds and we will see what happens with that.
im 99% sure that there is no way we will ever get a refund for anything no matter how big or how small
Old 10-06-2006, 03:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'm gonna try something next week, I'll let you know how it turns out, and if it works i'll share it with you
Old 10-07-2006, 03:31 PM
TECH Junkie

what kind of trick do you have up your sleeve? Anyone talk to either Bill or Marko last few days?
Old 10-07-2006, 03:34 PM
TECH Junkie

I pm'd PSJ about the shop that can help us get the last few remaining items so we can be done with it. Maybe we can save some money if we last four order the BOV, WG's, couplers, clamps, gaskets, together? We still need them to send us the last intake pipe that would probibly be pretty pricey to custom fab up?
Old 10-07-2006, 05:31 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Got your pm. It has been a good four weeks since any of you guys got anything from them, so maybe it's all BS at this point.

Quick Reply: Some Hi-Flo shiznit came in today.... (pics)