Thats neat for sure
Someone will HAVE to complain about plug access though
Old 07-08-2007, 01:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cracker
I wonder if this one pulls as hard... lol

or...

One of our biggest competitors in the mod motor world.
we are talking about street cars not drag racing car .
on steet car this kit will kik some ***. i dont think saud will drive his car on the street do you.

Thats car one off my best friend hear in kuwait and i think he is now in USA going to see what's done to it and he was in my shop the time the turbos is install on my car.and he like it.
Old 07-08-2007, 02:15 AM
Staging Lane

Hey Firehawk, great job with the kit so far! I've been through Kuwait a few times and the roads there are no joke, some of them are just terrible and sometimes there's no road just dirt/sand. If you're confident driving it on the roads out there then there must be plenty of clearance for anywhere else in the US. I'd love to see that thing get up to speed on some of the highways out there when there's no traffic, I bet she really moves. I see Lambo's and Ferrari's out there all the time, they'll be in for quite a surprise next time they run into you. I may be headin back through there in the next month or so and would love to have an opportunity to see your car. Usually I hang out in the Fahaheel area by the Al Kout Mall. I'm not sure exactly when I'll be back down, but if you get some time I would sure like to check that car out. Congrats on the car!
Old 07-08-2007, 04:00 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by cracker
I wonder if this one pulls as hard... lol

or...

One of our biggest competitors in the mod motor world.
I saw this guy run twice at the track, sweet car, well engineered. Did 8s in the 1/4 IIRC. (maybe even 7s, I forgot).
Outlaw division.

Originally Posted by 99Daytona500
Hey Firehawk, great job with the kit so far! I've been through Kuwait a few times and the roads there are no joke, some of them are just terrible and sometimes there's no road just dirt/sand. If you're confident driving it on the roads out there then there must be plenty of clearance for anywhere else in the US. I'd love to see that thing get up to speed on some of the highways out there when there's no traffic, I bet she really moves. I see Lambo's and Ferrari's out there all the time, they'll be in for quite a surprise next time they run into you. I may be headin back through there in the next month or so and would love to have an opportunity to see your car. Usually I hang out in the Fahaheel area by the Al Kout Mall. I'm not sure exactly when I'll be back down, but if you get some time I would sure like to check that car out. Congrats on the car!

That system sure makes some ponies, but as far as that car hanging with the exotics, well it is a death trap at the speeds the guys go to.
The underbody of the F car will not hang above 160/170 mph without the car floating (slightly more if modified suspention, but there is a ceiling)
The guys in the Gulf do not give up at any cost. I the UAE last year there was 2865 killed on the roads, mostly by drivers pushing their cars beyond what they can handle. It is like giving a gun to a 3 year old as a lolipop.
Old 07-08-2007, 06:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 99Daytona500

thanks bro,

you are wellcome at any time,just PM me, i know whear you are exactlly i go thear alot and i have alot of my friends from U.S and U.K out thear so let me know when you are going to be back and we will meet and go kill some off these ferrari's and Lambo's .

next week am going to posh the car to hit 18 to 19 PSI i need to see 900+ to 1000 HP

Last edited by firehawk123; 07-08-2007 at 05:04 PM.
Old 07-08-2007, 06:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by PREDATOR-Z
I saw this guy run twice at the track, sweet car, well engineered. Did 8s in the 1/4 IIRC. (maybe even 7s, I forgot).
Outlaw division.

That system sure makes some ponies, but as far as that car hanging with the exotics, well it is a death trap at the speeds the guys go to.
The underbody of the F car will not hang above 160/170 mph without the car floating (slightly more if modified suspention, but there is a ceiling)
The guys in the Gulf do not give up at any cost. I the UAE last year there was 2865 killed on the roads, mostly by drivers pushing their cars beyond what they can handle. It is like giving a gun to a 3 year old as a lolipop.
bring your car to bahrin one day and we will meet in the same class.

Last edited by firehawk123; 07-08-2007 at 12:44 PM.
Old 07-08-2007, 07:01 AM
FormerVendor

Jassim....in Australia we have the fastest Radial tyred drag cars in the world outside the US and Japan....our car goes 8.8 @ 163
Honestly we love the way your car looks on the dyno we think you would be good to come with a cruise with us
Old 07-08-2007, 09:48 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Outlaw division.

Intimid8 ran his stock bodied camaro to 199 mph with no signs of floating and many others have done it as well. I have been 170+ over twenty times without any signs of floating, but I am lowered close to 2".
Old 07-08-2007, 12:01 PM
12 Second Club

Very, very cool firehawk. I'm shortly coming into a large chunk of cash and will be looking to do something like this.

I realize you have experience, but if you had zero experience with FI systems, just decent N/A experience, all the tools you'd need and a good helper, how long do you think something like this would take to install?

Gorgeous system, incredible power, great price, im in love and I KNOW what I'm going with in the future
Old 07-08-2007, 12:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by firehawk123
bring you car to bahrin one day and we will meet in the same class.
I consider twin turbo 2 power adders, so don't be upset if the day we challenge you see nitrous lines in multiple stages

I always like the out of the hole Vs top end contest.
Old 07-08-2007, 12:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Street Tuna
Jassim....in Australia we have the fastest Radial tyred drag cars in the world outside the US and Japan....our car goes 8.8 @ 163
Honestly we love the way your car looks on the dyno we think you would be good to come with a cruise with us

cool mate thanks .
Old 07-08-2007, 12:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by urbanhunter44
Very, very cool firehawk. I'm shortly coming into a large chunk of cash and will be looking to do something like this.

I realize you have experience, but if you had zero experience with FI systems, just decent N/A experience, all the tools you'd need and a good helper, how long do you think something like this would take to install?

Gorgeous system, incredible power, great price, im in love and I KNOW what I'm going with in the future
We did alot off superchargers hear in kuwait and we have the experience to do it and tune it for you.
Old 07-08-2007, 01:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I consider twin turbo 2 power adders, so don't be upset if the day we challenge you see nitrous lines in multiple stages

I always like the out of the hole Vs top end contest.

It will be a good challenge PREDATOR-Z we will see soon what the GEN-TT will do on the track
Old 07-08-2007, 01:06 PM
BMW ///M Nerd

Awesome kit, awesome price, and awesome results!
Old 07-08-2007, 01:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BAD *** TA WS6
Awesome kit, awesome price, and awesome results!
Thanks bro
Old 07-08-2007, 04:36 PM
Banned

who deleted my post.
that is ****.
if i can't say what i am thinking. no one else should be able too.
Old 07-08-2007, 05:44 PM
TECH Junkie

no **** mine got deleted also. There is no freedom of speech here i guess!
Old 07-08-2007, 06:07 PM
8 sec potential, 12 sec slip

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I may have missed it, but do you have to have a tubular k-member for this kit? If so, seems like a "complete" cost of this kit goes up another 10% at least...

Still though, very nice results, and i think a little ground clearance sacrificed is not that bad at all considering all that is gained. Can't wait to see SAE corrected numbers and torque plotted with HP on an RPM graph
Old 07-08-2007, 06:42 PM
FormerVendor

Being relatively new to Dynojet readings, whats the SAE correction likely to do to the numbers?
Old 07-08-2007, 06:56 PM
8 sec potential, 12 sec slip

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Street Tuna
Being relatively new to Dynojet readings, whats the SAE correction likely to do to the numbers?
It really depends on the conditions the dyno measurement was taken in. It is supposed to put everything on somewhat of an equal playing field as far as heat, humidity, etc goes. So with it being hotter than hell over there, the correction factor from the SAE numbers may very well add to what you are seeing now. That'd be my guess anyways...

Quick Reply: Gen-TT Twin turbo install today :)