Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

MWC 9" or M9?

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2010 | 12:53 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Originally Posted by KCC455
Hello,

Does anyone have a watts link on the MWC9 or M9 rearend? I am more concerned with autocross than drag racing and would like to have that option.

The Fays watts link has axle tube mounts that mount inbourd of the sway bar mounts and looks like it may be close to interfering with the fabricated housings.

Thank you
We manufacture our own watts link for our fabricated nine inch, we have sold quit a few of them with very good feedback from them. They can be purchased with the rear end package when ordering.
Old 06-21-2010 | 08:12 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by KCC455
Hello,

Does anyone have a watts link on the MWC9 or M9 rearend? I am more concerned with autocross than drag racing and would like to have that option.

The Fays watts link has axle tube mounts that mount inbourd of the sway bar mounts and looks like it may be close to interfering with the fabricated housings.

Thank you

just call them, i have called them pry 3 or 4 times since i first placed my order adding/changing/removing options. Before you know if you call or add front coilovers to your order and your on the phone talking about the setup for 30 minutes or so lol
Old 06-30-2010 | 08:57 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Originally Posted by SS4Luck
just call them, i have called them pry 3 or 4 times since i first placed my order adding/changing/removing options. Before you know if you call or add front coilovers to your order and your on the phone talking about the setup for 30 minutes or so lol
not a problem! that's one of the benefits of talking directly to the people that designed, manufactured, installed, and raced the components you are buying. we also like to talk directly to our customers to make sure you are buying the right parts the first time and we will never oversell the product. alot of times a customer will have us actually save them money in the end by discussing the the cars intended setup and goals.

Quick Reply: MWC 9" or M9?