Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

It seems the 2011 Mustang Gt's performance was "Inflated" vs 2010 Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2010, 01:30 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ss1129
Anyways let me know when you actually have the car that has compelled you to register on yet another gm site to tell everyone how great it.
Tell me when you stop making inane rules about what you can and cannot do in this forum..
Btw you still ignored the fact that this thread was about how the two cars post similar times and was not a blowout as earlier though to be.
On youtube MAYBE. Which has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS FORUM. Hell even the OP stop posting in this thread ON THE FIRST PAGE when he was proven wrong.

Artic, the OP of this thread was ALSO trying to push these numbers as if legit.

Originally Posted by ArcticMissile
2011 Mustang GT: 1/4-mile (sec. @ mph) 13.3 @ 107.3

2010 Camaro SS: 1/4-mile (sec. @ mph) 13.1 @ 110.4

So yes, the thread from the beginning was bogus.

Last edited by Ke^in; 06-24-2010 at 01:43 PM.
Old 06-24-2010, 01:38 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ive seen a bone stock SS go 12.8s so Im not to worried about the 11 5.0 yet
Old 06-24-2010, 01:44 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by AChotrod
Ive seen a bone stock SS go 12.8s
If someone did a 12.8, it's not something that's done often. The 2011 GT will consistently hit mid to high 12s. That being said, YOUR Formula may not have anything to worry about.

Last edited by Ke^in; 06-24-2010 at 01:51 PM.
Old 06-24-2010, 02:32 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Ke^in
If someone did a 12.8, it's not something that's done often. The 2011 GT will consistently hit mid to high 12s. That being said, YOUR Formula may not have anything to worry about.
So since your such a loyal advocate for the new GT, when are you going to get yours? Funny you don't even talk about your 13.9-second 2-valve anymore.
Old 06-24-2010, 02:42 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Redfire 03
So since your such a loyal advocate for the new GT, when are you going to get yours?
Since you're such a fanboy of me, you should know that I said I'd buy a used Vette before I'd buy one of those new. How that makes me a "Loyal advocate of the GT" is beyond me.
Funny you don't even talk about your 13.9-second 2-valve anymore.
I only talked about said car when said car types are being talked about. Why the hell would I talk about a 2v high 13 second car in a thread not about 2v cars?

Seriously. Get of mah *******. If you don't like me, put me on ignore.

Last edited by Ke^in; 06-24-2010 at 02:48 PM.
Old 06-24-2010, 02:44 PM
Launching!

I'm still not worried.
Old 06-24-2010, 02:49 PM
TECH Regular

I wouldn't be worried about stock GTs if I had your mods either.

It's the modded ones you're going to have to watch out for.
Old 06-24-2010, 02:52 PM
Launching!

Since you're such a fanboy of me, you should know that I said I'd buy a used Vette before I'd buy one of those new.

I only talked about said car when said car types are being talked about. Why the hell would I talk about a 2v high 13 second car in a thread not about 2v cars?

Seriously. Get of mah *******. If you don't like me, put me on ignore.

No one here is a fan of yours as far as I can see.
Old 06-24-2010, 02:54 PM
Launching!

I like both cars. Both are awesome, and are close in performance. I've said it before, I would kick neither out of bed. My decision between the two would be more based on price, comfort, and the local dealers than the performance alone.
Old 06-24-2010, 02:56 PM
TECH Regular

Trolling a particular person because you have a chip on your shoulder about that person = fanboy.

I am all out of fanclub cards at the moment. But if you stand by, I can hook you up with an operator that can get your name and number down and send you out one when they come in

<edit>

Fanclub Manager said that they had one left. You're in luck!

Your fanclub fees should be in the mail shortly.

Enjoy!
Old 06-24-2010, 03:10 PM
Launching!

Trolling a particular person because you have a chip on your shoulder about that person = fanboy.

I am all out of fanclub cards at the moment. But if you stand by, I can hook you up with an operator that can get your name and number down and send you out one when they come in

<edit>

Fanclub Manager said that they had one left. You're in luck!

Your fanclub fees should be in the mail shortly.

Enjoy!
You have waaaaay too much time on your hands guy. Get a life, seriously.
Old 06-24-2010, 03:18 PM
TECH Regular

Um, I'm I do graphic design for a living. That took me all of 5 minutes to make. And that was a good 2 months ago. (adding your name took less than 10 seconds)

Again, get off my nuts. If you don't like me, or me making fun of you, put me on ignore.

No one wants to weed through your fanboyish posts. The LAST time you did this you got called out by regulars in here telling you that you were FOS.

Last edited by Ke^in; 06-24-2010 at 03:26 PM.
Old 06-24-2010, 03:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

i saw about 5 or 6 replies to this thread and i knew someone got all butthurt over something...how is this thread still alive??, and i love the "thats because you're a banker and im a marine" quote. lol its like a daycare in here.... waaaaaa he made fun of my mustang....waaaaa he made fun of my camaro....waaa he hurt my ego...waa he made fun of me...waaa he called me on my bullshit...waaaa he proved me wrong . ive got a 5.0 so my peniz is longer than yours..oh yea? well ive got a 3200 stal heads and cam ls1 so my ***** is waaaay longer than yours...oh yea well this company made their mustang run tens! oh yea? well this guy made his ls1 run 9's!

this thread makes me lol

Last edited by LWCS561; 06-24-2010 at 03:25 PM. Reason: lol there's too much to add
Old 06-24-2010, 03:25 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by LWCS561
i saw about 5 or 6 replies to this thread and i knew someone got all butthurt over something...how is this thread still alive??, and i love the "thats because you're a banker and im a marine" quote. lol its like a daycare in here.... waaaaaa he made fun of my mustang....waaaaa he made fun of my camaro....ive got a 5.0 so my peniz is longer than yours..oh yea? well ive got a 3200 stal heads and cam ls1 so my ***** is waaaay longer than yours...oh yea well this company made their mustang run tens! oh yea? well this guy made his ls1 run 9's!

this thread makes me lol
That actually about sums it up.
Old 06-24-2010, 04:44 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Let it go already, . .
Old 06-24-2010, 05:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 99CamVanillaTop
Basically the thread in a nutshell.

The new mustang is faster than the 10 camaro by .3-.4 tenths of a second with similair drivers.

Congrats on finally being able to make the scene a challenge for once in 12-15 years?

NOW GTFO and let the door hit you in the A$$ on the way out.
Posts like this is why this thread is still going on.
Old 06-24-2010, 06:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

So since your such a loyal advocate for the new GT, when are you going to get yours? Funny you don't even talk about your 13.9-second 2-valve anymore.
He doesn't talk about it anymore because he has learned how to drop things. He knows nobody cares about his 2V and the vast majority of us were just giving him ****, just because.

He can come up with some pretty decent arguments and make some valid points for his side. Whether all them are correct or not is irrelevant, he can at least argue intelligently. You on the other hand make wild claims and accusations with absolutely nothing to base them on.

Quite a few people on here like Kevin, he is pretty funny and has learned quite a bit. He continues to share what information he has as well. Seems much more than he has learned on some of the inferior mustang sites he is a member of.

On the other hand your random "call outs" on here along with your ill-informed posts are getting old very quick. If you want to troll a bit and call people out on ****, at least do your research first. You are sucking pretty hard with it.
Old 06-24-2010, 06:08 PM
TECH Regular

To be fair, said mustang forum taught me a lot. A TON about my car. And there are great people on there. I wouldn't call it inferior. Just different. I have no problems with moddedmustang forums.
Old 06-24-2010, 06:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

Get a life, seriously.
Go back and read our PMs from your amazing "call out" with me. You are the one that takes this interwebz thing WAY too serious. I mean, you were actually being serious the entire time we were PMing each other. I gave you a little bit of credit and actually asked if you were still being serious and that I couldn't tell because we were not in person and sarcasm is hard to see sometimes online, it was quite pathetic.
You are hypocritical.
Not to count the fact that one of your best and most used line is, "Get a life". Practice what you preach?
Old 06-24-2010, 06:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

To be fair, said mustang forum taught me a lot. A TON about my car. And there are great people on there. I wouldn't call it inferior. Just different. I have no problems with moddedmustang forums.
I have no idea what mustang forums you or here are a part of. As far as LsX based information, they are inferior.... Obviously.

Regardless... He needs to go back, he has no reason to be here.. He has made that very obvious. His reason for being here is even more obvious.

Quick Reply: It seems the 2011 Mustang Gt's performance was "Inflated" vs 2010 Camaro