Gen 5 Camaro External Bolt-On Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

It seems the 2011 Mustang Gt's performance was "Inflated" vs 2010 Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2010, 06:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I reiterate, *cough* ... waaaaaa he made fun of me. waaaa he called me on my bullshit..waaa you dont know anything about cars...waaa I know way more than your momma knows about cars..waaa

would you kindly please shut the **** up with all the 5 yr old bitching?
Old 06-24-2010, 06:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Cool story, brah!
Old 06-24-2010, 07:44 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ss1129
LOL I dont hate ford. 3 of my last 4 vehicle purchases have been ford. So Im pretty sure everything you just posted is failboat.

My only point is that if Im on a site for Land O Lakes butter, I dont need an ******* who likes Parkay better telling me about it in 65 different threads. Especially if he doesnt even use Parkay.

95 explorer
00 cougar
03 explorer
10 Camaro

My last 4 vehicle purchases because I hate ford so much. Half my family sells ford vehicles too. Pretty sure I dont hate ford.
I believe every body is entitled to at least one mistake lol! its all good. You just need to realize the error of your ways and thats it lol! Stock the 2010 Camaro is a dog ....
Old 06-24-2010, 09:16 PM
12 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by kennyxg
I believe every body is entitled to at least one mistake lol! its all good. You just need to realize the error of your ways and thats it lol! Stock the 2010 Camaro is a dog ....
Yup.
Old 06-24-2010, 11:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I counted 3 mistakes
Old 06-24-2010, 11:48 PM
12 Second Club

My 95 explorer had 243k on it when I sold it. I hadnt changed the oil since 213k either.
my cougar had 120k on it and the only problem it ever had was a dash light went out.
My 03 explorer is at 130k and its only problem is that it needs a new fuel level sender.

My 2010 Camaro came with an oil leak and the ******* radio wont read a zune worth a **** and forced me to get an ipod. The heater made some strange gurgling sound that they fixed, the blower motor squeaks and the paint chips if you look at it wrong. But I love everything else about the car. LOL.
Old 06-25-2010, 12:15 AM
On The Tree

I was gonna reply to my reply, BUT im not gonna add gasoline to the boiling pan, so i'll turn off the furnace. Anyone want a list of the TSB's for the NEW 6.7 powerstroke? lol
Old 06-25-2010, 12:37 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 99CamVanillaTop
Congrats on finally being able to make the scene a challenge for once in 12-15 years?

NOW GTFO and let the door hit you in the A$$ on the way out.
Why does it always seem the relative newbies have nothing better to do that try and start more problems?

And btw, It's been said THOUSANDS of times, but somehow the wannabes miss it over and over again... There have been factory stock available Mustangs in the 12's since 2000, excluding the 60's (and maybe 1970), except only 2001 and half of 2002 and we can't even be sure about that 1.5yr span... Meanwhile, 2003 through half of 2009, there was NO Camaro or Firebird available at all. The "challenge" hasn't existed since 2002, until 2009. GET OVER IT!

Originally Posted by Ke^in
To be fair, said mustang forum taught me a lot. A TON about my car. And there are great people on there. I wouldn't call it inferior. Just different. I have no problems with moddedmustang forums.
I thought he meant "inferior" regarding LS engines... Maybe it's me...

Good LAWD!

Originally Posted by jeffreycastgsx
Anyone want a list of the TSB's for the NEW 6.7 powerstroke? lol
Is that ALREADY available? I wasn't expecting it till around September!
Old 06-25-2010, 11:10 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by lemons12
He doesn't talk about it anymore because he has learned how to drop things. He knows nobody cares about his 2V and the vast majority of us were just giving him ****, just because.

He can come up with some pretty decent arguments and make some valid points for his side. Whether all them are correct or not is irrelevant, he can at least argue intelligently. You on the other hand make wild claims and accusations with absolutely nothing to base them on.

Quite a few people on here like Kevin, he is pretty funny and has learned quite a bit. He continues to share what information he has as well. Seems much more than he has learned on some of the inferior mustang sites he is a member of.

On the other hand your random "call outs" on here along with your ill-informed posts are getting old very quick. If you want to troll a bit and call people out on ****, at least do your research first. You are sucking pretty hard with it.
Honestly I could really give a rats kahoots, but interesting read nonetheless.
Old 06-25-2010, 11:22 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by lemons12
Go back and read our PMs from your amazing "call out" with me. You are the one that takes this interwebz thing WAY too serious. I mean, you were actually being serious the entire time we were PMing each other. I gave you a little bit of credit and actually asked if you were still being serious and that I couldn't tell because we were not in person and sarcasm is hard to see sometimes online, it was quite pathetic.
You are hypocritical.
Not to count the fact that one of your best and most used line is, "Get a life". Practice what you preach?
You thought I was serious? I was simply taking advantage of the fact that you can be a complete tool. That's all. Had that been me I would have never gone to the extent you did to prove anything to anyone. It's called seeing how far you can make one go, and you my friend go very far! If I told you to go jump off a fuc*kin' cliff you'd probably do it just to prove you could.

Anyways, stop the crying and moaning and just let it go. It's old news now.
Old 06-25-2010, 11:38 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Redfire 03
Anyways, stop the crying and moaning and just let it go.
pro·jec·tion

(psychiatry) a defense mechanism by which your own traits and emotions are attributed to someone else
Old 06-25-2010, 05:57 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ke^in
pro·jec·tion

(psychiatry) a defense mechanism by which your own traits and emotions are attributed to someone else

Ke^in.......ls1techs resident psychologist. LOL You do that in so many threads. Maybe you are so insecure with how others view you that you feel the need to try and show people what is wrong with them.

When I do that I just call them a ******** or douchebag. I dont bore them with community college psychology.
Old 06-25-2010, 07:19 PM
TECH Junkie

Ke^in.......ls1techs resident psychologist. LOL You do that in so many threads. Maybe you are so insecure with how others view you that you feel the need to try and show people what is wrong with them.

When I do that I just call them a ******** or douchebag. I dont bore them with community college psychology.
I was thinking the same. Also, he'll ask, do you know what, " . . . . " means? He's also told us the text book definition of pretentious.

You were one of the brats in grammar school that thought they knew everything, right? Leave the psychiatric references for the professionals and stick with making more of those childish fan club cards.
Old 06-25-2010, 07:45 PM
Banned

You guys are showing signs of misdirected anger with a tad bit of napoleonic complex with a twist of projection towards an inanimate object.

Old 06-25-2010, 08:11 PM
12 Second Club

I know right.
Old 06-25-2010, 08:15 PM
Teching In

Hey Auto02.........2002 gt auto(8.01@85-12.61@107)n/a stock motor and 3400lbs?? what else you got done to it cuz those numbers seem a little off...scratch that a lot off?!?!?!?
Old 06-25-2010, 11:13 PM
TECH Regular

Ke^in.......ls1techs resident psychologist. LOL You do that in so many threads.
Psychologist? No. Just common sense. It's painfully obvious. And if I do it in a lot of threads, it only takes common sense to figure out it's because it happens in a lot of threads. While you may find it annoying, I guess it's better than calling people names, and throwing tantrums.. Usually people don't like being called out for their shenanigans either.
Maybe you are so insecure with how others view you that you feel the need to try and show people what is wrong with them.
Yes, I have insecurities. We all do. But that however is not one of them.
Not trying to entertain people. Just calling it like it is. And you are right, it is community college psychology. Straight from Psych 101. It's that transparent.

I don't find it odd that the few that are being so defensive in this thread are also 5th gen owners.

Like I've said before. If you don't like me, no one is making you read my posts. There is an ignore function. Why make people weed through posts of you constantly whining about how you don't like me? It only further proves my point.

Actions speak louder than words.
Old 06-25-2010, 11:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

Honestly I could really give a rats kahoots, but interesting read nonetheless.
I wouldn't bring it up either.
You thought I was serious? I was simply taking advantage of the fact that you can be a complete tool. That's all. Had that been me I would have never gone to the extent you did to prove anything to anyone. It's called seeing how far you can make one go, and you my friend go very far! If I told you to go jump off a fuc*kin' cliff you'd probably do it just to prove you could.

Anyways, stop the crying and moaning and just let it go. It's old news now.
Why would I not? Very obvious at the end you changed your attitude. You thought you would try to be "epic" by calling me out and showing the ls1tech community that I don't own a TA/etc etc etc etc... 30 seconds worth of researching and comprehension would allow you to find tons of info on all of cars, with proof.

Way to try to turn it around though.

Why would I let it go? I think it was quite amusing myself. What I find even more amusing is you say things such as "why do you act like you have power, you have zero on this site"... You are such a hypocrite it isn't even funny, it is pretty pathetic.

I would bet that I have more "pull" with more mods on this site than you have.. And I have none!
Old 06-25-2010, 11:26 PM
TECH Regular

BTW Redfire 03 after this incident with Lemons and other people I recently read, I really don't think you have any room to be calling anyone a troll in a condescending sort of way anymore. I didn't really take you seriously when you called me it the first time, so nothing is any different really.

They say we hate in other people, what we can't stand about ourselves.
Old 06-25-2010, 11:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

1) I don't think you own a Trans-Am........
2) I think you use multiple screen names to compliment one another........
Welp, i'm sure I won't be hearing back from you now so nonetheless, have a nice day!
And don't even think about pulling anything off the internet to post up either. I've got Firefox
Those are just a few of your amazing posts. And no, you were not kidding when you posted those. No matter how hard you want to try to play it off like that. It took me all of 10 minutes to get you the info to show you the info you wanted to see. I was sitting on my *** doing nothing, why would I mind wasting a few minutes making you look like an idiot?

Quick Reply: It seems the 2011 Mustang Gt's performance was "Inflated" vs 2010 Camaro