Gen 5 Camaro Power-Adder Tech Supercharger, Turbo, Nitrous

nitrous dave what a RIP OFF

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2010, 12:28 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default nitrous dave what a RIP OFF

While you guys go over to meet the nitrous outlet dave and crew ask them how they f***d me on my c5 vette kit. these clowns are the worst people to deal with and customer service sucks. i ordered a plate kit for excatly what i had and it didnt fit they sent me another plate it didnt fit ( took 5 weeks to get parts swapped) so they just didnt know what to say but let me get dave to call u , which never happen. They straight F**** ME . SO SUPER F***( OVER DAVE HOPE YOU FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS AND THE WAY YOU DID ME, I WILL BE IN WACO ONE DAY!
Old 11-05-2010, 02:22 PM
Staging Lane

I hope this is a joke ??? Cuz from all my experiences they are very good at what they do. Whether it be giving you advice or selling you there product. Never had a problem. I think they would probably be willing to solve your problem though......
Old 11-05-2010, 04:29 PM
10 Second Club

Received 55 Likes on 48 Posts

Dave's business is one of the better respected businesses on this site. I've had nothing but good experiences with them, and something tells me that this isnt the entire story.
Old 11-05-2010, 04:43 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Wow,
If there is an issue how come I know nothing about it? I am not hard to get ahold of. My email is info@nitrousoutlet.com. I answer all my pms right here on tech. Our toll free number is 1-866-648-7637 and our local number is 254-848-4300. We have 4 people answering the phone here all day long.

If you have an issue I would like to know about it so that it can be properly handled. I have been in this buisness a very long time and we have the great reputation for service and quality for a reason. We would not have the great reputation if we were F____ing people over/(as you put it).

Please let me know what the issue is and who you are so it can be handled in the proper manner.

Thanks
Dave

Please give me your name so I can find out what this references to and get it properly handled.
Old 11-05-2010, 04:58 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by donotknowmyname
While you guys go over to meet the nitrous outlet dave and crew ask them how they f***d me on my c5 vette kit. these clowns are the worst people to deal with and customer service sucks. i ordered a plate kit for excatly what i had and it didnt fit they sent me another plate it didnt fit ( took 5 weeks to get parts swapped) so they just didnt know what to say but let me get dave to call u , which never happen. They straight F**** ME . SO SUPER F***( OVER DAVE HOPE YOU FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS AND THE WAY YOU DID ME, I WILL BE IN WACO ONE DAY!
Just reread what you typed about coming to Waco. Not sure what that is suppose to mean but I am sure you ment instead of using all the other methods available to properly handle any issue that may be, you were suggesting coming by the shop and talking to me in a grown up manner and let me know about the issue you are having so it can be properly resolved.

Please contact me through any of the channels I have provided so that what ever the issue may be it can be properly resolved.

It is almost end of the day here and we are closed on the weekends so it may be Monday before you get a responce from me.

Thanks
Dave
Old 11-05-2010, 05:07 PM
10 Second Club

Hmmm sounds like BS to me. Ive had nothing but a positive experience while talking with Dave and his crew. And Im not trying to be a nut hugger,I didnt know Dave or ever spoke with him untill I ordered my kit. I told him what I wanted and my goals and he was very patient with my questions and helped my decide on a kit. Also everytime I called I spoke with someone that didnt rush me off the phone. As for customer service I would say it was one of the best Ive had in a long time. I cant imagine them "screwing " someone over like the OP states. Six posts and the guy is on here bashing a vendor that dont even know who he is? If there was a problem why not work it out before posting here,seems Dave dont know anything about it.
Old 11-05-2010, 05:25 PM
On The Tree

^ I'm with you, I've never actually bought anything from them YET but i literally was on the phone wednesday for like 45 mins to an hour getting every single one of my ?'s answered, and going over every single kit they had or could put together for my setup, Its having a crew like that ,that keeps people coming back time after time , SO to all the ND crew keep up the AMAZING tech! you guys
Old 11-05-2010, 05:44 PM

im with OP, i would not want to do BUSINESS with someone who can not spell BUSINESS
Old 11-05-2010, 05:59 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Cam3roFTDUBYA
im with OP, i would not want to do BUSINESS with someone who can not spell BUSINESS
Im not here to teach proper spelling. Nor do I master in spelling. I am the first to say my spelling is bad. And yes I could use spell check but when you are as busy as I am you tend to try to get things done and move on to the next thing.

I design, flow, plumb, and sale nitrous systems and I am damn good at it. So your loss buddy. Not mine..

Nice first post by the way..

Dave
Old 11-05-2010, 06:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wtf does spelling have to do with how good Dave is at what he does, I have a good buddy that doesnt spell well but can walk circles around some folks that have a degree on automotive. So get the **** outa here. Never had one prob with Dave. Great service an can ask him anything an he tries his best to help you out. No clue what the op deal is or this guy above me.
Old 11-05-2010, 06:02 PM
FormerVendor

Thanks guys for all the kind words. We do try very hard but truth is we are human and we do make mistakes. This guy may have a reason to be mad. I think he went the way about handling it but lets not assume he does not have a reason to be unhappy.

I am sure he will contact me through one of the methods I have posted so that I can attempt to resolve the issue in the proper manner.

Thanks
Dave
Old 11-05-2010, 06:12 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Never heard of a single problem with Nitro Dave.. He will be getting my business
Old 11-05-2010, 06:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
Thanks guys for all the kind words. We do try very hard but truth is we are human and we do make mistakes. This guy may have a reason to be mad. I think he went the way about handling it but lets not assume he does not have a reason to be unhappy.

I am sure he will contact me through one of the methods I have posted so that I can attempt to resolve the issue in the proper manner.

Thanks
Dave

Hey Dave if he comes to Waco give me a call and I will be down there and I will tell him that I am you.
Old 11-05-2010, 07:01 PM
11 Second Club

Dave will get your problem solved, he spends half his day making no profit and simply answering questions from people who have nitrous install and troubleshooting questions.

Believe me, I stop up there all the time and Dave is always on the phone helping people out when he should be listening to my women obtaining problems.
Old 11-05-2010, 09:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

The only guy that somewhat agrees with the original poster joined within the last 5 days and has 1 post. hmm
Old 11-05-2010, 09:04 PM
On The Tree

I smell strawberry douche.......and its not Dave.......
Old 11-05-2010, 09:31 PM
Ls1tech & Truck Sponsor

Dave has every reason to "feel good about his business". Thats coming from a competitor.

With a reason or without you will find humility will get you more than "F off" post.
Old 11-06-2010, 02:25 AM
FormerVendor

Nitro Daves...nothing but good things to say, class act.
Old 11-06-2010, 06:22 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 30 Likes on 25 Posts

Old 10-01-2009, 10:17 AM #73
donotknowmyname
Teching In

Trader Rating: 0

interested in car not tirre kicker ! call me asap 225-667-8000 marc mccann

Here is one of his post, hopefully it helps. Bob

PM's disabled, please e-mail me
E-mail: brutespeed@gmail.comob@brutespeed.com

https://brutespeed.com/ Link to website