Gen 5 Racing Tech Heads, cam, valvetrain, short block discussion

Late Model Racecraft's Street Stalker Package makes OVER 500rwhp Naturally Aspirtated

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 03:36 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ZO6ER
You right i was talking about your car, and i am probably a forum newbie but car enthusiest and modder by far. The whole point is quit acting suprised about these prices.
I'm not acting surprised about these prices, I just don't agree with them. Last time I checked, I didn't have to agree with everything on this, or any other public site. This is merely constructive criticism. You should see me when I REALLY don't agree with something. lol

These shops are the best at what they do, the guys @ LMR have prove it and know what it takes to make a car last. You have to pay to play. Speed is not cheap as well as YOU should know. Your right in the fact that dealers do that to the new Camaro, etc but exactly how many damn dealers are there and it's the same car in texas as it is in NC. That's not the issue, it's to BE the "FIRST" to have it or to have that set up. some people don't care.
LMR might very well be one of the best at what they do. But they are still a business. And a business' #1 priority is to make money. They're not stupid...as they know there are plenty of idiots out there that will pay $6k for this package, and they will take advantage of those idiots. Like I said, when those idiots are all used up, the prices will come down for the rest of us. It's a very common business tactic.

They know it's a good product and a hell of a deal.
No, they just don't know any better.

If it not your cup of tea don't drink it.
I don't plan on it. This cup of tea smells like ****. I'll wait for the good tea.
Old 06-05-2009, 04:40 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree there are allot of idiots out there and you are the only one with a well of knowledge. We will agree to disagree on your tactics of critisism but these selling methods are all part of capitalizing. which is great for compitition. If your not sure on what your getting into the first place, common sense should be that people should research before they delve into a project. Everybody wants fast ****, they just don't want to pay for it. Well i guess we hijacked the thread long enough, it was educational. See you on the other side.
Old 06-07-2009, 02:15 AM
TECH Addict

Received 119 Likes on 91 Posts

Originally Posted by Worm Boy
Quick question, do any of the poeple that have a problem with our pricing own or plan on owing a 2010 Camaro SS? Becuase if you go to ANY of the other 5th generation boards everyone seems to think we have Great prices for such a quality product.
DING DING DING!!!

My guess is most of the whiners would be lucky to sell their entire car for 6 large. Quit trolling, people, this is a very nice deal for something that just hit the streets. Maybe in 10 years, you can afford it.
Old 06-07-2009, 03:59 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by jmilz28
DING DING DING!!!

My guess is most of the whiners would be lucky to sell their entire car for 6 large. Quit trolling, people, this is a very nice deal for something that just hit the streets. Maybe in 10 years, you can afford it.
Thanks for everyone who understands a good product when they see one.

ZUES, I could be like other shops and tell you its going to cost $3k installed and tuned. Then you drop the car off and I start adding all the parts NEEDED and add money here and there to raise the price up but that is not how I do business. This price listed is the highest price possible for our Street Stalker Package. Some people might want to go with a cheaper header/exhaust combo to save almost $1k. Some people might want to go with an offroad system so that will knock off around $200. Some people might already have plugs and wires on their car etc etc.... My packages only include the BEST of the BEST parts. Please point out on my breakdown of parts on where I am screwing ANYBODY? Like I have pointed out before, please call any REPUTABLE shop with overhead and see what they would charge for a package like this.

Sorry guys, I am done with ZUES.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:46 AM
11 Second Club

At first I was like WTF @ 6K. But once I saw the price broken down it made a lot more sense. Especially since the parts are all the best of the best and tuning and install are included. You get what you pay for.

We got to remember that these cars are new and expensive. The mods for them are new and expensive. Many of the people who are buying these cars right now have money and another 6K is probably not a big deal for them. Eventually enough time will go by and the price will drop both on the cars and the mods for the cars.

Then the middle class has a shot at affording both the cars and the mods. Just need to be patient for a few years. We waited 8 years for this so what's another 2 to let the market settle down?
Old 06-08-2009, 10:45 AM
TECH Resident

the price is reasonable, it is absolutely not a rip off. Like said previously many times, you are getting what you paid for, you money's worth for sure.
Personally, i think if the price tag is to much for some they should go with less expensive headers and exhaust, and keep the stock plugs and wires, etc. that will knock off probably $1500 - $2000, and now you are looking at around a $4000 price tag. Good stuff.

i am going to go back to the first page and edit my negative comment. It was made in error.
Old 06-08-2009, 04:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

haha I cant belive people think the parts are just 6k by themself, use your common sense guys.
Old 06-08-2009, 05:28 PM
Formerly 4mulaJoe

It seems to me a shop can charge as much as they want. This is America, right? Free market, capitalism, and all that? Maybe Obama will offer some vouchers for mods in the next stimulus

If you think they are charging too much don't do business with them. If they are charging too much nobody will go there, and the prices will drop.

Bitching about it on the internet makes you look like a cheapass whiner.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:26 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 02SS:ZEUS
I don't plan on it. This cup of tea smells like ****. I'll wait for the good tea.
LMAO! Can I have a cup of DOO DOO with LEMON thank you!
Old 06-09-2009, 01:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

who cares what they charge? They are selling a complete pkg that WILL make the power. If you go buy some random parts more than likely you will not make the power

It Cost To Floss!

great job guys, 150RWHP cam only is smokin
Old 06-14-2009, 04:30 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by ZTwentyAteU
who cares what they charge? They are selling a complete pkg that WILL make the power. If you go buy some random parts more than likely you will not make the power

It Cost To Floss!

Thank you, and this is exactly what will happen. Zues will go buy his own so called half price parts thinking he will come up with the same gains.
Old 06-14-2009, 06:19 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by ZTwentyAteU
Cam only? Where is that thread? lol So what YOU'RE saying is this is a $6k cam only package? **** me grasshopper....it's worse than I thought!

Originally Posted by Worm Boy
Thank you, and this is exactly what will happen. Zues will go buy his own so called half price parts thinking he will come up with the same gains.
LOL. No. I will just take my car to a different reputable shop that won't charge me a kindey and both nuts for labor.
Old 07-15-2009, 06:15 PM
Banned

#1 Great #'s and a great price....congrats guys! #2 where are the mods??????.....No sponser bashing is what i hear around here(BS).... Sponsers pay a **** load of money just to be a sponser on this site....You guys think 6 grand is a lot for 500 hp ???? This site has gone to pot! it sucks when you make a package, r&d that package, do quality work, and get beat down for it!................. Sponsers! think about that!..... im out!
Old 07-18-2009, 06:49 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by WILL@APF
#1 Great #'s and a great price....congrats guys! #2 where are the mods??????.....No sponser bashing is what i hear around here(BS).... Sponsers pay a **** load of money just to be a sponser on this site....You guys think 6 grand is a lot for 500 hp ???? This site has gone to pot! it sucks when you make a package, r&d that package, do quality work, and get beat down for it!................. Sponsers! think about that!..... im out!
Thanks man, attached are copies of our 2010 Camaro Brochures. You can see we have since changed things up a bit. In this thread we are talking about our street stalker package which has now been chaged to SLAYER. You can view all our products on our brochure in the attachment with prices. Thanks again for the nice words.
Attached Thumbnails Late Model Racecraft's Street Stalker Package makes OVER 500rwhp Naturally Aspirtated-2010_camaro_ss_sell_sheet-small-front-.jpg   Late Model Racecraft's Street Stalker Package makes OVER 500rwhp Naturally Aspirtated-2010_camaro_ss_sell_sheet-small-back-.jpg  
Old 07-19-2009, 07:08 PM
Banned

I know me and worm boy have gone head to head on other matters. I think his 2010 camaro package is a very good deal. Everybody is like wa wa cam bolt on. I wanna see you use stock pushrods stock springs all the stuff that comes with the package cost. Stop being **** suckers and gtfo if you dont like it dont buy it if you do call him up. I actually use a HPE but still have respect for his work. Going fast cost money not obama dollars real money.
Old 07-21-2009, 09:10 PM
Teching In

i do not know why people complain about price ,if lmr said it was free you would not believei it .so 5999.is the price believe it. also there is a saying ,how fast you wanna go,how much money you got .
Old 07-22-2009, 02:02 AM
TECH Addict

Received 38 Likes on 25 Posts

I wouldnt feel beeing raped paying 6K for top quality parts, 500rwhp(130rwhp gain?!), from a top company that has a very good reputation, for a new car and new parts(R&D and not much competition like the 4th gen market), 1700K$ LTs and this is a complete turn key package!!

Congrats and this package will rape a lot of cars on the streets!! Gotta love breakling the 500rwhp mark with stock heads!!

He listed the parts and prices; why this could be a rip off?? If you dont wanna pay for premium parts, shut up and go buy cheaper parts. Personally, I would never pay 1700$ for the headers. But top quality parts come at a price. Hell I dont even own a 10' Camaro!!

Waiting to see some 1/4 time(mph!!) on this bad SS!!
Old 07-22-2009, 05:06 PM
Teching In

These guy's are great to deal with & they have nice packages & thats why i took my 2010 SS straight from the dealer to have them do there magic to it,so i'll have with my BumbleBee

Ahmad
Old 07-22-2009, 11:05 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Johnnystock
I wouldnt feel beeing raped paying 6K for top quality parts, 500rwhp(130rwhp gain?!), from a top company that has a very good reputation, for a new car and new parts(R&D and not much competition like the 4th gen market), 1700K$ LTs and this is a complete turn key package!!

Congrats and this package will rape a lot of cars on the streets!! Gotta love breakling the 500rwhp mark with stock heads!!

He listed the parts and prices; why this could be a rip off?? If you dont wanna pay for premium parts, shut up and go buy cheaper parts. Personally, I would never pay 1700$ for the headers. But top quality parts come at a price. Hell I dont even own a 10' Camaro!!

Waiting to see some 1/4 time(mph!!) on this bad SS!!
I agree 100%. LMR has an awesome rep, even among the real car guys\tuners\builders\shops who know what they are talking about, not just customers who cheer for their favorite shop. They have an excellent rep, and have great results all over.

I would not spend that much for headers either, thats nuts. I also disagree that AR headers are "the best of the best". Seems Kooks are just as good from what i know. But yes, the build is top quality, great parts, great shop.

These new LS3 motors have so much potential, great heads. I love them.
Old 07-23-2009, 12:58 PM
On The Tree

I am late posting in this thread ... but I wanted to say I think it's tough to beat Steven and Josh's work. It looks like a nice package to me. And they have done work on my vehicle in the past which I can say was very good!

Quick Reply: Late Model Racecraft's Street Stalker Package makes OVER 500rwhp Naturally Aspirtated