Gen 5 Racing Tech Heads, cam, valvetrain, short block discussion

2009 Camaro? Where is it?

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2005, 09:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is ridiculous...all you have to do is search yahoo for camaro concept and the picture of the camaro from this thread(that was deleted) is the very first one...you try to click on it and it says it cannot find it. You still get a thumbnail for anyone who hasn't seen it. Two seconds on the web and the picture is sure to spread like wildfire. Big bad Mr. VPP CCIC needs to take the cam out of his exhaust hole and get over it.

Just wanted to vent a little...probably not worth much...lol
Old 12-07-2005, 09:13 PM
10 Second Club

wow this thread was a lot of worthless reading

I just want to say one thing to GM, the design sucks BIGTIME, people are already tired of the Mustang GTs "retro" style sales will start to tank very soon. If somebody wants to buy a 69 Camaro they can now do so in a box. How about you make a good looking car, not that monstrosity. GTO looks infinately better than this concept. Chevrolet design department has apparently been compromised by idiots. Get the guys from Holden over here to design a car the Australians are better at designing a car than us now, thats just sad. The only good design Detroit has put out in the past 5 years has been the new C6, these two cars below look better than anything Detroit has come up for us here. We feel screwed over by GM quite honestly.

http://www.holden.com.au//images/upl..._commodore.jpg

http://www.holden.com.au//images/upl...onaro_cv8z.jpg

(everthing is IMO from someone who is exactly the demografic that you are shooting for)
Old 12-07-2005, 09:19 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Cop Car
wow this thread was a lot of worthless reading

I just want to say one thing to GM, the design sucks BIGTIME, people are already tired of the Mustang GTs "retro" style sales will start to tank very soon. If somebody wants to buy a 69 Camaro they can now do so in a box. How about you make a good looking car, not that monstrosity. GTO looks infinately better than this concept. Chevrolet design department has apparently been compromised by idiots. Get the guys from Holden over here to design a car the Australians are better at designing a car than us now, thats just sad. The only good design Detroit has put out in the past 5 years has been the new C6, these two cars below look better than anything Detroit has come up for us here. We feel screwed over by GM quite honestly.

http://www.holden.com.au//images/upl..._commodore.jpg

http://www.holden.com.au//images/upl...onaro_cv8z.jpg

(everthing is IMO from someone who is exactly the demografic that you are shooting for)

Cop Car - Please do not post when you are intoxicated.......
Old 12-07-2005, 09:33 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by daver02
I never read so many posts by kids that **** and moan about GM and then turn around and say they are the true supporters. If the mustang and the challenger is what gives them all wood then I'd be happy to point them to a ford or dodge dealership because im am ashamed to have them linked to the camaro. If a board has its biggest thread by attacking one poster than it isn't much of a board at all.
I guess calling everyone "kids" here means you are probably elderly? The average age (we did a poll) on this site is 31.2 yrs. You registered in 2002 but haven't posted since then, so its obvious that you do not support this community....and we could care less what your opinion is.
Old 12-07-2005, 09:58 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by daver02
I never read so many posts by kids that **** and moan about GM and then turn around and say they are the true supporters. If the mustang and the challenger is what gives them all wood then I'd be happy to point them to a ford or dodge dealership because im am ashamed to have them linked to the camaro. If a board has its biggest thread by attacking one poster than it isn't much of a board at all.
Well kids, I guess we have someone else to **** and moan about right?, great contribution to this thread!!! Tell me was that hard? I mean all the thought process that went to that awesome post you just did....

Been a true supporter is what gives us the right to make the statements we express here!! LOSER!
Old 12-07-2005, 10:13 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts

Well, I think this thread has run its course. Move along now everyone, nothing more to see here.

Quick Reply: 2009 Camaro? Where is it?