General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

highest hp on a 346 ls1 an 6.2 ls3 or equivalent?

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2008, 07:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, so much hate in this thread, i read through the whole thing it was so entertaining, Everybody was getting mad at everybody on off topic subjects.

BTW whoever said the cobra is faster or just as fast as a c5z06 is wrong, even if one person has somehow gotten a 12.5 out of a completely stock 03-04 cobra, The c5z06s has done 11.9s completely stock.

and for original question http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxFX-lRmUD4 stock heads and 496rwhp is the highest I could find but I looked for 5 minutes.
Old 12-09-2008, 12:46 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by '02 Double U S-6
It's called an Almanac, that's where I got my weather stats from. As you so love to say to other people, try a search, it's not that freaking hard. And about 50% of your posts are derrogatory towards others (yes I searched!). And the title clearly........11's @ 6500....12's @ 6500 sounds like you heard from a friend about what the DA was and just assumed it was always that. A little more clarity on your part would be benefitting, but instead you choose to take the gorilla path, filled with nonsense and profanity to try to get your point across. Opinions and hear-say are not correct info BTW, so your claims are strictly circumstantial. And read carefully dude, I am not bashing your nor talking ****. I had a general post, you chose to, or at least try to, get personal and start with the bashing. I even complimented your pass, and you still come at me. That's why when people like you start bashing other's IQ and can offer nothing but profane statements , the comments are so laughable in that YOU are the one that sounds so ignorant. I'm done. Please do the same so the OP's thread doesn't get Peace

James
Wow an Almanac you are soo special. Funny thing is, how do you know the day, the track. There are a few variables you are missing which would make your numbers a pure guess. Now I put 6500 out of laziness. I knew it was higher, but I didnt car on what exactly it as. Your whole argument has been about DA when you yourself havent showed any true knowledge about it.

Aww how cute, you searched my threads. I bet you found some more exciting things then your "ebay exhaust tips" thread.
Old 12-09-2008, 03:50 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by camz28arro
Wow, so much hate in this thread, i read through the whole thing it was so entertaining, Everybody was getting mad at everybody on off topic subjects.

BTW whoever said the cobra is faster or just as fast as a c5z06 is wrong, even if one person has somehow gotten a 12.5 out of a completely stock 03-04 cobra, The c5z06s has done 11.9s completely stock.

and for original question http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxFX-lRmUD4 stock heads and 496rwhp is the highest I could find but I looked for 5 minutes.
REALLY. You dont say... SHOW ME. I call
Old 12-09-2008, 03:55 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by FrkEBz06
A stock c5z will put a stock 03-04 even a gt500 in their place anyday.I know this because ive done plenty of times, even rolls with a full bolt on 03-04 cobras. If modular motors are so badass how can an ls motor making 50-75rwhp hang with or beat ford modular cars? Ive got reasons; gm designs better flowing heads, cam design is better, making the power curve never drop. Most ls motors will generate power from 1500rpm and climb at a consistent rate until the revlimiter hits.

Also if the dohc or sohc engines are the greatest, how come ohv engine are used in the highest horsepower applications built. Personally I believe the greastest design created would be chrysler's 426 hemi. To this day its design has been carried over copied and master the create the most powerful v8s.
This is a very bold claim you have. Well i have beaten many LS1. That means all GT are faster than all LS1.
Old 12-09-2008, 05:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Pntbll309
Wow an Almanac you are soo special. Funny thing is, how do you know the day, the track. There are a few variables you are missing which would make your numbers a pure guess. Now I put 6500 out of laziness. I knew it was higher, but I didnt car on what exactly it as. Your whole argument has been about DA when you yourself havent showed any true knowledge about it.

Aww how cute, you searched my threads. I bet you found some more exciting things then your "ebay exhaust tips" thread.

Well those are going present for my friend, so what's your point? And FYI I'm buing an SLP set so don't trouble yourself over that thread anymore.

As for my variables...here you go ("use the search buddy it's not that hard or as you like to tell people. "), it's not hard to put 2 and 2 together. You went Nov 2...said so yourself and it was "hot as hell", to PMP/PMI (Pueblo Motorsports Park) "The Last Hurrah" which is your home track (alt. 4900ft), temp that day was 81* max what more do you need to know? Dew Point? Sea Level Pressure? LOL..wind speed? I calculated your DA....EXACTLY, not an estimate like yours. So how do you figure I'm so "uneducated". You're getting dude, let it go.

Last edited by '02 WS6; 12-09-2008 at 07:49 PM.
Old 12-09-2008, 08:18 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by GTRACER88
REALLY. You dont say... SHOW ME. I call
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c5-z...fast-list.html

Will these apples do?
Old 12-09-2008, 08:19 PM
11 Second Club

Well those are going present for my friend, so what's your point? And FYI I'm buing an SLP set so don't trouble yourself over that thread anymore.

As for my variables...here you go ("use the search buddy it's not that hard or as you like to tell people. "), it's not hard to put 2 and 2 together. You went Nov 2...said so yourself and it was "hot as hell", to PMP/PMI (Pueblo Motorsports Park) "The Last Hurrah" which is your home track (alt. 4900ft), temp that day was 81* max what more do you need to know? Dew Point? Sea Level Pressure? LOL..wind speed? I calculated your DA....EXACTLY, not an estimate like yours. So how do you figure I'm so "uneducated". You're getting dude, let it go.
No not really getting "owned". Considering your DA' is just a guess. And far from being correct. Yes the day was hot, but there was also a 20 degree difference from the first run till the last run. Do you know which run I did my best pass on and at what time? No, therefore you could not get an accurate measurement and would merely have to guess, just as I did, which would put both of our guesses in the same category. A guess. Da that day ranged from 6100 to almost 7500.
Old 12-09-2008, 08:32 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by GTRACER88
This is a very bold claim you have. Well i have beaten many LS1. That means all GT are faster than all LS1.
Well congrats. Ive embarressed c6z's but it still doesnt meen im faster, just a better driver. So i'd say you could driver. Cause ive seen alot of ls1 cars at the track run some embarressing times even h/c cars.
Old 12-09-2008, 09:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SOMbitch
Then correct the MISINFORMATION YOU DISPUTED EARLIER WHEN YOU SAID A MOD MOTOR WAS SMALLER THAN A LSX. IT IS A PROVEN FACT OF PYHYSICS AND MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE YOU DON"T KNOW WTF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IN ANY POST in this thread and just a Mod motor

Research it DUDE. LSx IS PHYSICALLY LIGHTER and SMALLER than a mod motor period There is NO disputing this fact

More cubes in a smaller package is why GM chose an OHV setup for their performance line of cars end of story.
SoGTRACER88 where are the stats about the weight and dimensions of the LS1 vs Mod block I asked about. I'll post it soon if you don't but just want to give you one last chance to set the record straight. You obviously know that an OHC motor is bigger physically and heavier CI for CI by a large amount.

Meaning HP to weight an LSX will dominate a mod for like hp build to hp build by weight in most cases.

Just curious what your research has yielded
Old 12-09-2008, 10:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

james u cant argue with stupid ******* they just dont understand let him be stupid
Old 12-10-2008, 09:39 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by '02SOMz28
james u cant argue with stupid ******* they just dont understand let him be stupid
Oh how cute your meat packing boyfriend steps in.

Well bud, I hate to point out the obvious but your bff doesnt know **** about what hes talking about. All he did was go to an almanac find out the temps (which have a huge variance from when we started till when we finished) and found a DA calculator on google. Then comes in here spouting off numbers which are merely a guess. Funny how he does the same thing that he was just criticizing. Epic fail.

So please stfu kthx.
Old 12-10-2008, 12:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'm just going to say, OK. It's not worth either of our times to sit here talking **** to each other. Nice time, that's all, no matter what the actual number was. Back on topic...Cool?

Last edited by '02 WS6; 12-10-2008 at 12:35 PM.
Old 12-10-2008, 12:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Oh how cute your meat packing boyfriend steps in.

Well bud, I hate to point out the obvious but your bff doesnt know **** about what hes talking about. All he did was go to an almanac find out the temps (which have a huge variance from when we started till when we finished) and found a DA calculator on google. Then comes in here spouting off numbers which are merely a guess. Funny how he does the same thing that he was just criticizing. Epic fail.

So please stfu kthx.
u seem like a ******* mustang owner u dumb son of a bitch
Old 12-10-2008, 12:36 PM
11 Second Club

u seem like a ******* mustang owner u dumb son of a bitch
Yes considering my Ls1 car will rock the socks off your Ls1 car. So again stfu kthx.

Again '02 has nothing logical to say, since he has been proven wrong. You 2 should go **** and get it over with already.
Old 12-10-2008, 05:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Uh, you didn't prove me wrong dude. I'm just letting the gorilla have his banana. Go rub one out to your giggle gassed ls1 car, pee on something to feel "manly", or sit in a parking lot and rev @ people. Just STFU dude, damn. You contribute nothing to this board but **** talking. You bashed a dude in a for sale forum, a newb for asking about hp in his WS6, and another newb for installation questions by calling him a dumbass. You sir are the Moderator of the dumbass crowd on here, so represent well!!

Last edited by '02 WS6; 12-10-2008 at 05:47 PM.
Old 12-10-2008, 06:48 PM
11 Second Club

Uh, you didn't prove me wrong dude. I'm just letting the gorilla have his banana. Go rub one out to your giggle gassed ls1 car, pee on something to feel "manly", or sit in a parking lot and rev @ people. Just STFU dude, damn. You contribute nothing to this board but **** talking. You bashed a dude in a for sale forum, a newb for asking about hp in his WS6, and another newb for installation questions by calling him a dumbass. You sir are the Moderator of the dumbass crowd on here, so represent well!!
Funny. out of the near 900 posts I have made you seem to point out the foul ones. I have contributed more on this site then you have. Your whole argument has been about DA and how my guess was way off. Well your factual "guess" was way off as well. Yet you seem to run around stomping like a little boy "Im right, I pwn, Im the ****, blah blah blah".

Im sorry, I like most get tired of seeing the same threads about the same ****. Im sorry that your "noob" buddies are posting the dumb ****. Nobody seems to notice the search feature, but I point out that people (hell most of the people doing it have been on this site for years). But no you keep letting them clog the boards with the same ****, keep it up.

Moderator of the dumbasses. Far from it. Hell my posts have had more information than yours. But wait, the noob questions were for your friend, how could we forget. Then you run around with your lame attempts at a joke. Go pee on something. WOW epic failure there. Please try not to crack jokes as you are not very good at it.

Lastly, Ive posted more factual information in this thread then you have. Backed by articles and numbers. You have not. So please GTFO untill you can post some usefull information.
Old 12-10-2008, 07:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

NO YOU HAVEN'T POSTED FACTUAL INFO. Youtube-ing videos w/ completely different variables and bashing people who didn't run a time that is satisfactory to yourself or the video is not info. Trying to bash me over DA, even when I had a solid number and not an "estimate" like yours, is not factual, let alone a valid argument. The majority of this thread is clogged w/ your nonsense, and when someone questions you, here comes the, "******* dumbass ******** mother cocksucking GTFO." All you're good for is your next cuss word. And I guarantee this ENTIRE thread will agree with me. You're an instigator, just like you coming at me like I singled you out, which I didn't, but now I am and all you have is, "You're guessing, dumbass, gay boy, MY CAR'S BETTER." <--All 11.87 sec @ 6500 DA of it. Real intellect on your part. And repeating, "I have more info than you." over and over does not make it true, but you obviously think s-s-s-s-s-sso. Next!
Old 12-10-2008, 08:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yes considering my Ls1 car will rock the socks off your Ls1 car. So again stfu kthx.

Again '02 has nothing logical to say, since he has been proven wrong. You 2 should go **** and get it over with already.
please explain how ur gunna rock my socks off with that piece of fucken ****, id drive to co to see u try to do that u stupid **** head
Old 12-10-2008, 08:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

:popcorn:
Old 12-10-2008, 09:31 PM
11 Second Club

please explain how ur gunna rock my socks off with that piece of fucken ****, id drive to co to see u try to do that u stupid **** head
Your little POS tiny cam and heads arent ****. I bet I run a better time than you at this altitude then you do at sea level. LOL call me stupid but yet, your grammar is that of a 9 year old.

And ws6 your ******* dumb. If you cant find the obvious facts I posted then you need to just kill yourself. Matter of fact you should do it anyway. I didnt post any you tube links. But hey your too busy sucking off your boyfriend to notice that. Before you kill yourself you might want to buy you gay buddy his CME tips off ebay, or he wont show at your funeral. Best part about it is you think your DA is correct. When it isnt. Your exact number is wrong you ******* ****. But your too stupid to realize it.

Im done arguing with you morons, you cant even see the obvious so theres no point.

Also 02somz please come to CO Ill show you what a real car is like, and it aint yours

Quick Reply: highest hp on a 346 ls1 an 6.2 ls3 or equivalent?