General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

highest hp on a 346 ls1 an 6.2 ls3 or equivalent?

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2008, 10:18 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've posted more than most of you and I say you're all a bunch of noobs just **** talking nonsense.

Time for a lock.
Old 12-11-2008, 01:03 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love it when folks pick on people's grammer abilities when they can't type grammatically correct themselves.

The guy asked for the highest 346ci N/A numbers and nothing else. It should not have turned into a pissing match.
Old 12-11-2008, 07:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Pntbll309
Your little POS tiny cam and heads arent ****. I bet I run a better time than you at this altitude then you do at sea level. LOL call me stupid but yet, your grammar is that of a 9 year old.

And ws6 your ******* dumb. If you cant find the obvious facts I posted then you need to just kill yourself. Matter of fact you should do it anyway. I didnt post any you tube links. But hey your too busy sucking off your boyfriend to notice that. Before you kill yourself you might want to buy you gay buddy his CME tips off ebay, or he wont show at your funeral. Best part about it is you think your DA is correct. When it isnt. Your exact number is wrong you ******* ****. But your too stupid to realize it.

Im done arguing with you morons, you cant even see the obvious so theres no point.

Also 02somz please come to CO Ill show you what a real car is like, and it aint yours
just so happens u **** head i have the money to go to co. and get the custom cam and heads, and ported fast 92 ect tuned, look u dumb mother ****** dont try to pick on people you know nothing about, your car is shitty, its ugly bla, its slow.. noss wont fix your problems, put a 200 shot on u fucken bitch you still wont beat me ..****! come up with something new to say on this thread you sound like a little ******* kid get a ******* life STUPID ******* MUSTANG OWNER!
Old 12-11-2008, 08:40 AM
11 Second Club

Just so happens you have the money. The bring your POS up here please. I have $500 cash for when you do. Fact is you dont have the money. Your just some dumb ******* kid who lives with mommy and daddy.

It makes me laugh. "Dont talk **** about people you dont know". Then WTF are you doing you ******* douche? Either way, Im done with you and your bff.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Just so happens you have the money. The bring your POS up here please. I have $500 cash for when you do. Fact is you dont have the money. Your just some dumb ******* kid who lives with mommy and daddy.

It makes me laugh. "Dont talk **** about people you dont know". Then WTF are you doing you ******* douche? Either way, Im done with you and your bff.
no i dont live with my parents ur a complete dumbass!! un like u.. momy and daddy didnt buy my car are fix up my car.. ur a childish freak who needs to learn to close his goddamn mouth, to much bullshit comes out, fyi i work seven days aweek and can out spend u in every way, u better bring a big shot of ***** go go juice when u race cause a stroker motor is going in soon you ******* dick weed mustang owner
Old 12-11-2008, 10:03 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by '02SOMz28
no i dont live with my parents ur a complete dumbass!! un like u.. momy and daddy didnt buy my car are fix up my car.. ur a childish freak who needs to learn to close his goddamn mouth, to much bullshit comes out, fyi i work seven days aweek and can out spend u in every way, u better bring a big shot of ***** go go juice when u race cause a stroker motor is going in soon you ******* dick weed mustang owner
LMFAO. Your grammar is complete ****. You type like a 4 year old. Ouch, the mommy and daddy buiying my car and fixing it up. LOL the most common insult used on any car forums, well buddy, I hate to break it to you, but they didnt.

In sure Burger King likes to pay overtime and they enjoy your company 7 days a week. Out spend me in every way? I doubt it, highly.
Business owner > grunt.

A stroker motor is going in soon? How come not now, I thought you could afford it. If your such a money big shot, why did you go with PRC heads and not some AFR's or something like that? Couldnt afford it?

I will bring my "***** go go juice". Funny how with all of "your money" you spent a bolt on car with a $450 wet kit is going to rock your socks off. Since you make soo much money, I do assume you will be bringing $500 for the race? I dont race POS's for free bud.

Mustang owner? WTF are you talking about? I know your stupid, but man you cant be that ignorant also. BTW your car with its lame "z06 style badges"

Dumbass.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/nitrous-o...ttle-help.html
Old 12-11-2008, 12:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

LMMFAO!!! This is actually better than a damn afternoon special. And to think pntbll, out of millions of sperm...you were the winner, that was one load that should have been swallowed. Either you have severe little man's sydrome (I'm guessing 5'5"-5'7" 165?) or your still a little man on 'roids and raging on the computer in momma's basement while stroking to midget ****. haha. Continue w/ the rant, i'll sit and observe.
Old 12-11-2008, 12:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

who cares about a ****** cobra r

bring up the fact it has NO ac or anything like that. its far from a street worthy car
Old 12-11-2008, 01:45 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by '02 Double U S-6
LMMFAO!!! This is actually better than a damn afternoon special. And to think pntbll, out of millions of sperm...you were the winner, that was one load that should have been swallowed. Either you have severe little man's sydrome (I'm guessing 5'5"-5'7" 165?) or your still a little man on 'roids and raging on the computer in momma's basement while stroking to midget ****. haha. Continue w/ the rant, i'll sit and observe.
Shouldnt you be buying your CME tips for your BFF? On ebay? Or are you taking a break from blowing him? Chances are that I am most likely bigger than you (and before you come back with your grade school "your fat" comment), Im sure I am. Now Im not 100% but it looks like I see military stickers on your window. That explains most of it. You sir, actualy suffer from little man syndrome and are addicted to underage girls, Like most E4's your age. But hey I could be wrong. But since Im sitting here in my basement, Im going to watch that **** that me and your overweight mom made.
Old 12-11-2008, 02:21 PM
12 Second Club

Received 183 Likes on 141 Posts

Wow haven't been on for a few days and this thread changed!! Dam! I thinks someone is angry with the world and themself! Maybe someone should see psychiatrist! Is anyone going to go back to the original thread??
Old 12-11-2008, 03:08 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Z28SteveA4
Wow haven't been on for a few days and this thread changed!! Dam! I thinks someone is angry with the world and themself! Maybe someone should see psychiatrist! Is anyone going to go back to the original thread??
Yes.

I do agree comparing the Cobra R to any production F-body isnt fair. They only made what 500 Cobra R's? And they dont have any of the ammenities that the f-bodies do (ac/radio/pw/pl) nada. And the F-body is still faster stock for stock. Not bad for a car that weighs a few 100lbs more and makes "50hp" less.
Old 12-11-2008, 05:19 PM
12 Second Club

Received 183 Likes on 141 Posts

Yes.

I do agree comparing the Cobra R to any production F-body isnt fair. They only made what 500 Cobra R's? And they dont have any of the ammenities that the f-bodies do (ac/radio/pw/pl) nada. And the F-body is still faster stock for stock. Not bad for a car that weighs a few 100lbs more and makes "50hp" less.
yes i do agree with you on this one
Old 12-11-2008, 08:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Shouldnt you be buying your CME tips for your BFF? On ebay? Or are you taking a break from blowing him? Chances are that I am most likely bigger than you (and before you come back with your grade school "your fat" comment), Im sure I am. Now Im not 100% but it looks like I see military stickers on your window. That explains most of it. You sir, actualy suffer from little man syndrome and are addicted to underage girls, Like most E4's your age. But hey I could be wrong. But since Im sitting here in my basement, Im going to watch that **** that me and your overweight mom made.

Nope, not in military. And nope, not little, 6'1" 195 (I'm sure you're "bigger", just like your car is "better"). You can bash me all you want, just try not to venture off into talking **** about troops, or E4's my age as you put it, too much cuz they take that stuff a little more seriously than I do. LOL about the underage girls, considering I'm engaged w/ a daughter (3yr.), but continue on. And FYI, the ebay tips and BFF has been a bit repetative, maybe you could possibly come up with something else, or is that your s-s-s-s-s-stud-d-d-d-er kicking in again?!
Old 12-11-2008, 09:13 PM
11 Second Club

Nope, not in military. And nope, not little, 6'1" 195 (I'm sure you're "bigger", just like your car is "better"). You can bash me all you want, just try not to venture off into talking **** about troops, or E4's my age as you put it, too much cuz they take that stuff a little more seriously than I do. LOL about the underage girls, considering I'm engaged w/ a daughter (3yr.), but continue on. And FYI, the ebay tips and BFF has been a bit repetative, maybe you could possibly come up with something else, or is that your s-s-s-s-s-stud-d-d-d-er kicking in again?!
People dont studder you turd. They stutter. I support the troops, just not the dumb ***** like yourself. But since your not military that just makes you a dumb ****.

Talking about using the same jokes, please refer to your posts and whatever your "bff"'s name is, his posts as well. Ive already made more of a contribution to this thread then you and your "bff" have.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Jesus, more w/ the contributions to the site? Wow, you are truly a pathetic being. I bet you always have to get the last word in don't you? OK, I'll contribute....uh...yes cobra r's suck *****, cobra's should run what pntbll says they should, pntbll likes small boys, and my BFF blah blah blah. That good enough, cuz that's about all you've said. What knowledge and imformation I have gained! Thanks dude! Are you done yet? You're saying the same ****..you're saying the same ****...you're saying.....you're say.......****...over...over...over...and....over. ....and...over...again...again. Shall we go back to DA since your one...one....one...track mind can't process much more? Wait I forgot the "pntbll necessities" ****...****...dumbass...BFF..dumbass....****.....e pic failure....epic failure...contribute...contribute...information... informaition...DA...DA...GUESSING...GUESSING.....G UESSING....(and my favorite so far) rock socks off.....rock socks off....rock socks off!!!!!!!
Old 12-11-2008, 10:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow this thread went to **** in a hurry... you guys are looking pretty dumb. Name calling from your keyboard, talking **** to people you will never meet, saying your car is better than another car that you will never see... Could a moderator please lock this thread, it's embarrasing that this is still continuing.
Old 12-11-2008, 11:04 PM
11 Second Club

Jesus, more w/ the contributions to the site? Wow, you are truly a pathetic being. I bet you always have to get the last word in don't you? OK, I'll contribute....uh...yes cobra r's suck *****, cobra's should run what pntbll says they should, pntbll likes small boys, and my BFF blah blah blah. That good enough, cuz that's about all you've said. What knowledge and imformation I have gained! Thanks dude! Are you done yet? You're saying the same ****..you're saying the same ****...you're saying.....you're say.......****...over...over...over...and....over. ....and...over...again...again. Shall we go back to DA since your one...one....one...track mind can't process much more? Wait I forgot the "pntbll necessities" ****...****...dumbass...BFF..dumbass....****.....e pic failure....epic failure...contribute...contribute...information... informaition...DA...DA...GUESSING...GUESSING.....G UESSING....(and my favorite so far) rock socks off.....rock socks off....rock socks off!!!!!!!
I know your dumb hillbilly *** cant comprehend much. But yet again, I find myself having to explain the obvious to you. Ive made much contribution to this site. You, lets emphasize the YOU said I have not. I have proved you wrong. So what do you do next? Try your pathetic petty insults OR try and mock me. I know, you want to be just like me, you can try, but you wont come close.I truly find it so damn funny that your ignorant redneck *** cant understand/comprehend a single post, and truly see your just a moron. Hell you cant even admit that your DA was a guess, which purely it was. Which I have pointed that out. But oh no, I cant be wrong.

Either way, Im done with your retarded ***. Ive proved my point and have debunked all of your posts. So until you are man enough to realize what has happened I am done. Im going to go google some information on "imformation".
Old 12-12-2008, 06:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

LMFAO. Your grammar is complete ****. You type like a 4 year old. Ouch, the mommy and daddy buiying my car and fixing it up. LOL the most common insult used on any car forums, well buddy, I hate to break it to you, but they didnt.

In sure Burger King likes to pay overtime and they enjoy your company 7 days a week. Out spend me in every way? I doubt it, highly.
Business owner > grunt.

A stroker motor is going in soon? How come not now, I thought you could afford it. If your such a money big shot, why did you go with PRC heads and not some AFR's or something like that? Couldnt afford it?

I will bring my "***** go go juice". Funny how with all of "your money" you spent a bolt on car with a $450 wet kit is going to rock your socks off. Since you make soo much money, I do assume you will be bringing $500 for the race? I dont race POS's for free bud.

Mustang owner? WTF are you talking about? I know your stupid, but man you cant be that ignorant also. BTW your car with its lame "z06 style badges"

Dumbass.
holy **** a business owner im scared shitless.. grunt grunt im not scared of u still faget by the way u talk on this thread u couldnt build a car for ****....
not working at burger king either jackass, what the closes track up there were all yall **** live, ill come up there and wooop that *** in frount of everyone......i was in co springs about a month ago, i was wondering what that horable smell was but now i know it was just your atitude, or personallity, or probley your trashy mother i bet
your making me sick u ******* mustang owner get off this website you dont need to be on here, you dumbshit, as for the tips you keep talking about.. since your car is so badass welllllllll why dont you come to a car show ill beat you in that to! it must suck to know you just wont ever beat me in any thing you do with that piece of **** your driving!:
again you are a dumb bitch stfu and gtfo
Old 12-12-2008, 07:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Business owner > grunt.

Dumbass.
prc and afr's there you go again you ******* mustang ownerwoooo go put some afr's on that pos you drive uhh its still not going to help you, its just a name, im not paying for a name im paying for what i want, once again you sound stupidlike the dumb bitch you are
Old 12-12-2008, 07:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Pntbll309 you talk about how badass your car is well **** ill pay you to come to tx. theres people with v6, 4.8 trucks all kinds of **** that doesnt have noss that would kick your ***, you make me laugh so hard man, your dumb i feel sory for yall co boys!

Quick Reply: highest hp on a 346 ls1 an 6.2 ls3 or equivalent?