General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

highest hp on a 346 ls1 an 6.2 ls3 or equivalent?

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2008, 08:50 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by '02SOMz28
Pntbll309 you talk about how badass your car is well **** ill pay you to come to tx. theres people with v6, 4.8 trucks all kinds of **** that doesnt have noss that would kick your ***, you make me laugh so hard man, your dumb i feel sory for yall co boys!
Judging by the way you type you cant possibly have a good job. YOUR A ******* MORON. You cant spell common words, or put together a somewhat legible sentence. Better than you on that one.

I dont need you to pay me to come to Amarillo. I lived there its a **** hole. Besides food stamps dont work at gas stations I hear. If there are v6 trucks that would kick my ***, then man they would slaughter you. Better than you on that one. Your 403rwhp isnt ****, compared to what mine makes.Better than you on that one. Hell when my cam goes in within the next few weeks Ill make more than you with just a cam and no heads. Again better than you on that one.

The mustang comment is just stupid and shows truly how dumb you are.I dont own a mustang (if I did it would murder your car) so I have no idea how you come to that conclusion. Well, I look back at your posts and it seems that is all you can say.

I couldnt build a car? Hell Ive done everything to mine. And Ill even be doing the cam swap. Wouldnt be the first one, normally takes about 6 hours start to finish.

Either way, Im going to save you the trouble of posting :

Fukking Mustang ownar, yur peice **** of ther v6 car beat you, im pour yur pour. i drop ot in sekond grayd
Old 12-12-2008, 09:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Pntbll309
Judging by the way you type you cant possibly have a good job. YOUR A ******* MORON. You cant spell common words, or put together a somewhat legible sentence. Better than you on that one.

I dont need you to pay me to come to Amarillo. I lived there its a **** hole. Besides food stamps dont work at gas stations I hear. If there are v6 trucks that would kick my ***, then man they would slaughter you. Better than you on that one. Your 403rwhp isnt ****, compared to what mine makes.Better than you on that one. Hell when my cam goes in within the next few weeks Ill make more than you with just a cam and no heads. Again better than you on that one.

The mustang comment is just stupid and shows truly how dumb you are.I dont own a mustang (if I did it would murder your car) so I have no idea how you come to that conclusion. Well, I look back at your posts and it seems that is all you can say.

I couldnt build a car? Hell Ive done everything to mine. And Ill even be doing the cam swap. Wouldnt be the first one, normally takes about 6 hours start to finish.

Either way, Im going to save you the trouble of posting :

Fukking Mustang ownar, yur peice **** of ther v6 car beat you, im pour yur pour. i drop ot in sekond grayd
your a complete dumbass say somthing new you say the same things over and over, **** head i didnt say anything about amarillo, and one again i have more the 403 hp i have not and will not update my hp and trq from the new dyno i did. and you will never beat me, so suck my *****, funny you say you would beat me with a stang, its funny how i spun through 3rd gear and beat a bolt on and ported blower cobra when i had no cam, and im sure if i can hand with a supercharged viper, your small shot of noss is no match, once again say something new u dumbshit
Old 12-12-2008, 09:47 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by '02SOMz28
your a complete dumbass say somthing new you say the same things over and over, **** head i didnt say anything about amarillo, and one again i have more the 403 hp i have not and will not update my hp and trq from the new dyno i did. and you will never beat me, so suck my *****, funny you say you would beat me with a stang, its funny how i spun through 3rd gear and beat a bolt on and ported blower cobra when i had no cam, and im sure if i can hand with a supercharged viper, your small shot of noss is no match, once again say something new u dumbshit
Good god your ******* stupid. You talk about saying the same ****, my posts include something new everytime. Yours, do not. Well your buddy posted a video from the Amarillo track, so I assumed you lived close to that **** hole. Hell most cities around there are **** holes.

And thanks for proving my point about you being gay, we all knew. We just wanted you to get past the first step of denial.

I highly doubt you ""hung" not "hand" with a ported blower. Especialy with some sort of power adder. But you talk all this **** about "noss" yet you yourself made a thread asking about it.

Wow you can hang with a s/c'd viper. Im soooooo not impressed. And besides all you and your buddy have done is try and tell me to say something new. You 2 cant come up with ****, so instead of admitting that you try to turn this on me, as if Im not saying anything new. And do us all a favor, its not "noss" hoss, its "naws".
Old 12-12-2008, 05:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Pntbll, actually he did beat a white 'vert '03 Cobra w/ CAI, Pulley, ported Eaton, stock exhaust, (he was full bolt on and 4.10's @ the time) which actually could relate to something on this thread! And that vid was from amarillo racers...an Amarillo forum, not amarillo track, shot @ an airport in Pampa, which is why there is no traction, and going off hand drops. That is the spot where he beat the Cobra.

Seriously now Pntbll, what do bolt on and pullied Cobra's run in CO w/ that DA? Most pullied and bolt on's in Amarillo run high high 12's and 13's (w/ decent/good drivers), 60% Hum. , 93* @ 3683ft - which equals to 6804 DA (not a guess). Full bolt on w/ pulley and ported Eaton run low-mid 12's, the DA and having a shitty unprepared track kills times here. That was on July 26, didn't race my car but did race the G8, at first I thought I was retarded cuz I was running 14.7's when everywhere I saw folks in stock G8's like mine the low low 14 to high 13's. My 60ft was even better that some of those as well, but I was only trapping @ 97 whilst others were about 103-105.

Tired of going back and forth.........cool?

BTW - When did you live here? School?

Last edited by '02 WS6; 12-12-2008 at 05:46 PM.
Old 12-13-2008, 12:08 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by '02 Double U S-6
Pntbll, actually he did beat a white 'vert '03 Cobra w/ CAI, Pulley, ported Eaton, stock exhaust, (he was full bolt on and 4.10's @ the time) which actually could relate to something on this thread! And that vid was from amarillo racers...an Amarillo forum, not amarillo track, shot @ an airport in Pampa, which is why there is no traction, and going off hand drops. That is the spot where he beat the Cobra.

Seriously now Pntbll, what do bolt on and pullied Cobra's run in CO w/ that DA? Most pullied and bolt on's in Amarillo run high high 12's and 13's (w/ decent/good drivers), 60% Hum. , 93* @ 3683ft - which equals to 6804 DA (not a guess). Full bolt on w/ pulley and ported Eaton run low-mid 12's, the DA and having a shitty unprepared track kills times here. That was on July 26, didn't race my car but did race the G8, at first I thought I was retarded cuz I was running 14.7's when everywhere I saw folks in stock G8's like mine the low low 14 to high 13's. My 60ft was even better that some of those as well, but I was only trapping @ 97 whilst others were about 103-105.

Tired of going back and forth.........cool?

BTW - When did you live here? School?
Ive seen ported Cobras run mid 12's at this altitude. Stock ones have varied from low 13's to high 14's. Ive been done going back and forth. It was just amusement that kept me going.

I lived there back in 92/93ish. I lived like right across the street from Davy Crockett Middle School, and I went to Ridgecrest Elementary school. Lived off of Teckla Blvd. I think thats how its spelled. Ive wanted to go back to see some childhood friends but havent gotten around to doing so. Maybe this summer I will do it.
Old 12-13-2008, 02:00 AM
11 Second Club

Received 291 Likes on 220 Posts

Wow the end of this got heated..lol
Old 12-13-2008, 02:54 AM
Launching!

holy crap you guys should take this trash to PMs an stop trashing up my thread...
Old 12-13-2008, 08:31 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by c5formula
holy crap you guys should take this trash to PMs an stop trashing up my thread...
You shoul do some research, your lack of knowledge trashed your thread.

Also read a few posts up.
Old 12-13-2008, 08:45 AM
11 Second Club

IBT
Old 12-13-2008, 09:32 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Pntbll309
You shoul do some research, your lack of knowledge trashed your thread.

Also read a few posts up.
i did do some research i just dont have to time to go through 30+ pages of threads to find the numbers. thats why i made this thread in hope that someone might already know the answer but instead you an the other 2 or 3 guys get in here an start calling each other names. hell the other one even said he would quite but you insist on continuing. how bout if you dont have anything to say about the stated question for this thread you dont post in it.
Old 12-13-2008, 10:32 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by c5formula
i did do some research i just dont have to time to go through 30+ pages of threads to find the numbers. thats why i made this thread in hope that someone might already know the answer but instead you an the other 2 or 3 guys get in here an start calling each other names. hell the other one even said he would quite but you insist on continuing. how bout if you dont have anything to say about the stated question for this thread you dont post in it.
Actually if you were inteligent enough to read. I was the one who moved on. But obviously you dont know anything so. You can heed your own advice.
Old 12-13-2008, 10:36 AM
11 Second Club

How bout you all shut the **** up and let the thread get back on course..
Old 12-13-2008, 11:34 AM
12 Second Club

Received 183 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by the_merv
dude I agree i said that a few time but i don't think thats going to happen. Some people just can give it up. I think it should be locked or if possible have someone suspended
Old 12-13-2008, 01:59 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by the_merv
Which have we have. We arent arguing anymore.
Old 03-02-2012, 11:59 PM
On The Tree

This was a great thread! What happened? Did they finally race each other?

Quick Reply: highest hp on a 346 ls1 an 6.2 ls3 or equivalent?