General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.
View Poll Results: Do you get sarcastic comments about your car?
Never, dunno what you're talking about.
38.15%
Once in a while....
52.21%
All the time, drives me insane!
9.64%
Voters: 249. You may not vote on this poll

Do YOU get snide remarks about your car?

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2009, 01:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

NEVER...Always THUMBS UP.
Old 02-19-2009, 03:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

The only thing I hate about driving my car is the people trying to get me to race them on the street. It doesn't matter if they are little cars with big mufflers or stupid people with little brains. They have already busted 2 different groups of street racers in N.C. Took their cars too! Radio commercials telling everybody to dial *HP on their cell phones and report ANYBODY they see involved or just driving stupid. So thats all I need is for somebody to pull up beside me at a lite trying to impress me with their new linelock or their big *** mufflers, burning their little tires at me. It always ends the same way. I always tell them test and tune is this Sunday. Bring it on or go pedal your *** somewheres else.
Old 02-20-2009, 06:19 AM
Teching In

moron!?
wtf ru calling me a moron? u dont even know who I am, u dont even knoww the whole situation! they pull up on me and want to race! im a racer i race on the street on the track, where ever, you are A real bad mf running your MOUTH in the safety of this forum arent you!
who tf do think you are!? like you dont do the same s**t I do in your f-body! you little punk a## b*t*h! it sure would suck for you if one day your little pencild*ck a** was shootting your mouth off to some one on this forum who is supposed to be one of your LS-1 posse and that PERSON CAN FIND OUT WHERE YOUR AT AND HUNT YOUR BUTT DOWN & STALK YOU LIKE A PREDATOR AND STRIKE TERROR INTO YOUR LITTLE TIMID A**
Old 02-20-2009, 06:48 AM
TECH Cry Baby BOSS APPROVED!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

People love the Procharger sound.
Old 02-20-2009, 07:00 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by TT610INCH
moron!?
wtf ru calling me a moron? u dont even know who I am, u dont even knoww the whole situation! they pull up on me and want to race! im a racer i race on the street on the track, where ever, you are A real bad mf running your MOUTH in the safety of this forum arent you!
who tf do think you are!? like you dont do the same s**t I do in your f-body! you little punk a## b*t*h! it sure would suck for you if one day your little pencild*ck a** was shootting your mouth off to some one on this forum who is supposed to be one of your LS-1 posse and that PERSON CAN FIND OUT WHERE YOUR AT AND HUNT YOUR BUTT DOWN & STALK YOU LIKE A PREDATOR AND STRIKE TERROR INTO YOUR LITTLE TIMID A**
heres to you....

Old 02-20-2009, 07:01 AM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

moron!?
Moron
Old 02-20-2009, 07:43 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Golf&GM
Moron
+1

this is to make my message long enough to post
Old 02-20-2009, 07:56 AM
11 Second Club

We mostly street race in my area so my car is "stock" people get pissed as **** when they hear my car idling and they come running over asking what done to it (sizing up my car for a race) and I'm like "oh.... nothing really" LMFAO! I do it just to make them mad. At the track its kinda hard. Im always checking over everything under the hood and the numbers dont lie. So unless its a money race im just straight up.
Old 02-20-2009, 08:49 AM
Banned

PERSON CAN FIND OUT WHERE YOUR AT AND HUNT YOUR BUTT DOWN & STALK YOU LIKE A PREDATOR AND STRIKE TERROR INTO YOUR LITTLE TIMID A**
Ordinarily I'd offer you my street address to save you time, problem is you're hunting my butt down. Thats disturbing.
Mommy and the big black boyfriend need to stop buying you so much candy, the sugar is making you a hyper little bastard.
Old 02-20-2009, 10:37 AM
Village Idiot

Too funny.... Tough guys on this forum cracks me up everytime
Attached Thumbnails Do YOU get snide remarks about your car?-motivationalposter.jpg  
Old 02-20-2009, 10:48 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Haha. Good one Jizzy
Old 02-20-2009, 01:14 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by SOMbitch
Haha. Good one Jizzy
HAHAHA, never gets old. People round here are scared shitless to speed, let alone race, I havent in about 2 years, but TONS of stupid ricers who think its cool to rev their fart cans do. Always get positive comments on either the T/A or the Z tho
Old 02-20-2009, 01:32 PM
TECH Regular

Received 17 Likes on 5 Posts

I get great compliments all the time...BUT the best compliment I consider is as I'm rolling by I catch them staring at the car. Even the wealthy at the country club I work at in the summer admire it.

I had to laugh when a coworker with a stock GTI wanted to race.
Old 02-20-2009, 01:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

I usually only get compliments, and I kinda get embarrassed. People tell me how nice my car is, and that I must have a good job and stuff like that. They also cannot believe that the car is a 2000. They figure it is much newer... I'm like thanks, and they really aren't that expensive... (well I paid too much for mine... but I still love her)
Old 02-20-2009, 02:32 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Joshu
I get great compliments all the time...BUT the best compliment I consider is as I'm rolling by I catch them staring at the car. Even the wealthy at the country club I work at in the summer admire it.

I had to laugh when a coworker with a stock GTI wanted to race.
The stares are the best, i love when people turn to look...
Old 02-20-2009, 03:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

I get compliments espically by like middle aged people
Old 02-20-2009, 08:42 PM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JIBBBY
Too funny.... Tough guys on this forum cracks me up everytime
i can see it all now.......hes one of those 'badasses' who is all talk, no walk who thinks he can kick anyones ***. tries to impress and loves attention. hes the type that constantly revs his car, tries to race people, talks up his car......hell hes a lil ricer boy that got lucky and ended up with a decent car instead of an import riced out **** can

"im a racer i race on the street on the track, where ever" sounds like some homo fast and the furious **** to me

"you are a real bad mf running your mouth in the safety of this forum arent you" are you talking about yourself? only one 'trying' to sound like a big hardass is you

go cry to your sugar daddy because someone called u a moron. grow some nuts, talking about hunting people down and crap. thats some elementary school bullsh!t threat

Last edited by nemss1; 02-20-2009 at 08:58 PM.
Old 02-20-2009, 09:01 PM
TECH Addict

moron!?
Do you want to hunt my butt down? Hmm? Sounds kinda

But anyway, race on the street and get caught, lose your license... have fun!
Old 02-20-2009, 09:44 PM
Teching In

I voted never, it seems every time I'm out and stop somewhere I'm being asked if I would sell it.
Old 02-20-2009, 09:50 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by TT610INCH View Post
moron!?
I just wanted to inform the good people here in LS1TECH that I think you are a moron too.

Thank you, continue with the thread and good night.

Quick Reply: Do YOU get snide remarks about your car?