General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.
View Poll Results: Do you get sarcastic comments about your car?
Never, dunno what you're talking about.
38.15%
Once in a while....
52.21%
All the time, drives me insane!
9.64%
Voters: 249. You may not vote on this poll

Do YOU get snide remarks about your car?

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2009, 11:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TT610INCH
moron!?
wtf ru calling me a moron? u dont even know who I am, u dont even knoww the whole situation! they pull up on me and want to race! im a racer i race on the street on the track, where ever, you are A real bad mf running your MOUTH in the safety of this forum arent you!
who tf do think you are!? like you dont do the same s**t I do in your f-body! you little punk a## b*t*h! it sure would suck for you if one day your little pencild*ck a** was shootting your mouth off to some one on this forum who is supposed to be one of your LS-1 posse and that PERSON CAN FIND OUT WHERE YOUR AT AND HUNT YOUR BUTT DOWN & STALK YOU LIKE A PREDATOR AND STRIKE TERROR INTO YOUR LITTLE TIMID A**

This strays slightly from the original intention of the thread. By the way, e-thuggery is easier if you sound like you're not, well, a moron.

But I got a good compliment today, a little girl at the gas station, like 5 or 6 years old, runs over and asks me if I would trade cars with her dad because mine was so cool.
Old 02-21-2009, 01:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

moron!?
wtf ru calling me a moron? u dont even know who I am, u dont even knoww the whole situation! they pull up on me and want to race! im a racer i race on the street on the track, where ever, you are A real bad mf running your MOUTH in the safety of this forum arent you!
who tf do think you are!? like you dont do the same s**t I do in your f-body! you little punk a## b*t*h! it sure would suck for you if one day your little pencild*ck a** was shootting your mouth off to some one on this forum who is supposed to be one of your LS-1 posse and that PERSON CAN FIND OUT WHERE YOUR AT AND HUNT YOUR BUTT DOWN & STALK YOU LIKE A PREDATOR AND STRIKE TERROR INTO YOUR LITTLE TIMID A**

Welp put up or shutup. Why don't we get together and see who the "real" racer is?

Oh, and in order to "strike terror" into someone's "timid ***", having a mind is a prerequisite.
Old 02-21-2009, 01:02 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sometimes I make snide remarks to myself about my own car, just to teach myself a lesson.
Old 02-21-2009, 01:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

Got someone ask me "Yo you got a hemi in there"?
Old 02-21-2009, 01:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

^^ A 1989 LS1 Geo Metro? That's awesome! You have like what, 6 or more times the power the car came with??
Old 02-21-2009, 11:09 AM
Village Idiot

A 1989 LS1 Geo Metro would be insane....What does it weigh like 50 pounds?
Old 02-21-2009, 02:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JIBBBY
A 1989 LS1 Geo Metro would be insane....What does it weigh like 50 pounds?
A metro, That's 50 pounds with driver maybe....
Old 02-21-2009, 02:51 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by rusty2198
Only the occasional ricer rev up but when I open the cut out and give him a rev back it usually ends at that.
My GM buddy rags me all the time. To sell my 96 GT since it has 240k miles on it. My CPA office rags me cause its loud (headers, o/r x pipe, SLP loudmouth catback) and my office rags me cause its a Ford with that many miles "oh they built one that lasts?" My wife hates my car, rather me get a 05 black GT with an ahhh AUTO! aaahhh.
Old 02-21-2009, 03:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I always get **** from Prius drivers and people in their electric cars. No cats and a loud car will always get alot of attention.
Old 02-21-2009, 04:18 PM
Teching In

Default yes

I've had a few remarks that myself and my car didn't deserve. But that's just people. Who knows? Had one dick pull a piece on me when I come unglued. Now there's a .40 in my glove box. Being that now I've got a little more to lose, I do more laughing than fighting anyways.
Old 02-21-2009, 05:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lemons you got 1930 posts and counting, dude that's serious.... Did you grow up on this forum or something?...Were you born with a laptop in your crib that was logged onto this forum? DAMN!!!!!!

Your a damn legend on this forum and should be moderating by now or something.....
haha, i have no life i suppose..

i dont know if i would necessarily call it "legend" status...... yet.

That would be a trip if Lemons was awarded a senior moderator position, surely all hell would break loose on this forum!!!
i want something like the SR&K section, I'm sure me and Jay can work something out on that in a little while, he will get tired of dealing with all our asses.. as for becoming it.. necessary actions are being issued..

Originally Posted by 99bowtieZ
Haha at a boy! I can't imagine Lemons as a mod, that **** would be funny as hell...
there would be many more epic threads because of mod presence, this is for sure..

lets try some practice..
moron!?
Someone else in his "ls1 posse" will surely have to hunt him down and "beat him up"
You surely are not going to do it.

Personal threats on this forum are not permitted and/or tolerated, maybe when you come back your attitude will be changed.

See ya in a few.

Last edited by lemons12; 02-21-2009 at 05:16 PM.
Old 02-21-2009, 06:37 PM
Village Idiot

Lemon's you got potential... I like the "maybe your attitude will change when you come back"...

You would probably wear out the ban button...
Old 02-22-2009, 09:04 AM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

moron!?

We can't have threats or personal attacks here on LS1tech. You need thicker skin on the internet. I'm not a Mod in this section but this may get you an infraction or possibly a ban.
Old 02-22-2009, 10:07 AM
10 Second Club

Everybody always tried to tell me my rear end is broken LOL. (detroit locker)
Old 02-22-2009, 10:41 AM
Village Idiot

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
I'm not a Mod in this section but this may get you an infraction or possibly a ban.
Jay, I don't know how you moderate the Street racing section only.. I would go nuts reading street race after street race every day.. You should request a switch with Vendetta to the Racers Lounge, as that is a much more entertaining section to moderate....

Know wonder you are straying over to this section from time to time to keep your sanity.
Old 02-22-2009, 11:47 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Arc00TA
This strays slightly from the original intention of the thread. By the way, e-thuggery is easier if you sound like you're not, well, a moron.

But I got a good compliment today, a little girl at the gas station, like 5 or 6 years old, runs over and asks me if I would trade cars with her dad because mine was so cool.
duuuude thats awesome!

i bet her dad felt like a chode!
Old 02-22-2009, 01:04 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by caseypayne69
My GM buddy rags me all the time. To sell my 96 GT since it has 240k miles on it. My CPA office rags me cause its loud (headers, o/r x pipe, SLP loudmouth catback) and my office rags me cause its a Ford with that many miles "oh they built one that lasts?" My wife hates my car, rather me get a 05 black GT with an ahhh AUTO! aaahhh.
Still probably in the 14s.
Old 02-22-2009, 01:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Right after i had the car running with the new motor i was running it open headers around the block just going through the gears working out any bugs. Out of nowhere this mom pulls out almost into the street and is waving her hands saying slow down SLOW DOWN!! Big *** panic cause her kids where in the yard. I got home and drove my truck over and said 20 mph TWENTY MPH, that was it. I said i apologize for the noise i just got my car running and wanted to drive it around and she was so apologetic and said it was just so loud and she thought I was racing it.

I mean its to be expected with a loud car with a cam, i got dirty looks most of the time because people thought i was driving fast. I got used to comments. Lots of people also thought it was the coolest thing in the world too. "Look mom it's a race car!"
Old 02-22-2009, 01:34 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 205 Likes on 124 Posts

every now and then, i just laugh tho cause their stupid
Old 02-22-2009, 01:40 PM
Launching!

Little kids love our cars....they always think its a race car and they stop and stare. Kinda cute.

Quick Reply: Do YOU get snide remarks about your car?