General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

gay gay gay damage

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 10:23 PM
bsf
TECH Resident

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Darth Z
Yes it would be cool, not to mention incredible. I' d pay you $100 if you can remove the DRIVESHAFT of a Dodge Caravan! I' d be fully impressed, but I want pics of the progress.
Ok. I just googled "Dodge Caravn": fwd. I had not said anything dumb in like 2 hours, so I was due.
Old 02-20-2007, 10:24 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Someone tryed to break into my car and now i have 2 chuncks of door missing.
Old 02-20-2007, 10:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

OK, I'm jumping in. How about this? A picture is worth a thousand words!

Old 02-20-2007, 11:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LMz28
thats why i felt so sick when i saw all four heads pop out. thank god my buddy reminded me about the chicks we had with us. now i just keep my mouth shut when people drive like assclowns. the dent is pretty bad, but i managed to swerve out of the way so he didnt hit the glass on my hatch, which i think is what he was aiming for. im just glad the GIRLS didnt get shot. try explaining that to a chicks dad.

"o hey mr. drioane...i got your daughter shot tonight, but look at the bright side, at least i didnt get her pregnant. "

^^^ That's so wrong! ^^^

After moving to Albuquerque I realized how much I miss Texas and their ******* cops. The cops out here don't do ****, everytime you see some psycho *** there is a good chance they are in one of the Mexican gangs. Not racist it's just how it is, and I don't mean Mexican American I mean from Mexico-type gang running drugs and illegals.

I mean **** when you see a car without any exhaust, no hood and missing its rear doors and license plate and a cop just drives behind them you know the town you live in is ****.
Old 02-20-2007, 11:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by orangeapeel
How is this for bad. This happened to me at work. It took 2 tries to get out of this spot. The van got a good sized punch to the driver side door the next day.

see this is where you deflate his tires and move your car.....take his tag off, put a rocks in his hubs, pee in his grill, unbolt his mirrors, paint his head lights, and put a condom on his door handle....then call the police and tell them an abandon'd vehicle is parked improperly in your parking lot
Old 02-20-2007, 11:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Killer_Bluebird
OK, I'm jumping in. How about this? A picture is worth a thousand words!

see i dont know what yall do up there but we hang people for that stuff
Old 02-21-2007, 01:22 AM
TECH Apprentice

key marks from drunken nights trying to unlock the door
Old 02-21-2007, 01:23 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by staringback05
see i dont know what yall do up there but we hang people for that stuff
damn that would suck i bet it was a low impact hit also huh?
Old 02-21-2007, 01:24 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by staringback05
see this is where you deflate his tires and move your car.....take his tag off, put a rocks in his hubs, pee in his grill, unbolt his mirrors, paint his head lights, and put a condom on his door handle....then call the police and tell them an abandon'd vehicle is parked improperly in your parking lot
thats so damn retarded! that would have pissed me off so bad,was it a woman?
Old 02-21-2007, 09:44 AM
TECH Apprentice

my last TA. got t-boned. was totalled then i bought the second one and got clipped and put into guard rail. first pic was one that was totalled. then i bought this second one thats now fucked

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...38/wrecked.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...Picture005.jpg

Last edited by pyronotic138; 02-21-2007 at 10:03 AM.
Old 02-21-2007, 12:54 PM
12 Second Club

please dont buy any more, you have **** for luck...i'd like to get my hands on a bird before you let people total all of them...
Old 02-21-2007, 01:29 PM
Launching!

One night, like at 4 in the morning leaving a club after a good time (good good time, no drinks, just some hot chick, I swear) I was leaving the meter that I had parked at, and for some god awful reason there was a giant heavy ceramic pedestal in front of my car. It must have been under the car in front of me, so I didn't notice it, and it was really late. So I start to drive off and hear this horrible scraping noise. I had pushed the damn thing out of the way with my car because I didn't see it. Huge scrap along the bottom side of the front bumper.
Old 02-21-2007, 02:09 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by spy2520
please dont buy any more, you have **** for luck...i'd like to get my hands on a bird before you let people total all of them...
We should call him "Conan, destroyer of Birds!"
Old 02-21-2007, 02:47 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Cop Car
id have to say all the 10,000 dents on my rear quarter pannels...
that makes 2 of us..
Old 02-21-2007, 02:50 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by LMz28
ooOOoOOoooo...this thread is right up my alley. this car was acting a fool right and almost hit my car. so, i yell at this guy, and all of a sudden four heads pop out, one out of each window. i felt so sick cause i knew something shitty was gonna happen, and boy did some shitsicles take place that evening. at the red light they took off like crazy, get into the next lane, slam on the brake and pull behind me. they start tryin to get reeeally close to me so im swerving all of the road. they finally get close enough and one guy leans out with an aluminum bat and lands a mark mcgwire on my rear fender. they do a U-turn and i follow them, pissed as well, laying rubber all over the place, but my buddy reminds me that we have two chicks in the car so i kinda had to just let it go. hows that for some gaydom?

my first question was... how in the hell did they catch up to you?
Old 02-21-2007, 03:38 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bmxer8699
my first question was... how in the hell did they catch up to you?

exactly I would floor it and head for the nearest police station...if you get pulled over just state they were trying to run you off the road...what can they do?
Old 02-21-2007, 03:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

I don't know what this mark is...I had the car in the parking lot at my old HS. I went home and decided to wash it, I walk around and what do I see on the passenger side? This weird little nick/indentation just above the door handle. It's somewhat deep. At first I thought it looked like it was done on purpose, like someone took a coin to it or something. It's about an inch long...but then after thinking, and remembering that I was near a playground (since the student lot was taken over by trucks redoing the track) I now think some stupid little kid probably tried to squeeze by inbetween the z and the tree I parked next to, ironically to try and assure at least that side would be safe. It still bugs me but I took it to the auto shop in town to get a quote and they want $300 to fix this thing! Screw that! I can live with that ONE minor imperfection. I'll fix it later down the road. It really is nothing compared to some of the bigger damages above, really sucks...
Old 02-21-2007, 05:58 PM
Teching In

99 ls1 i really feel your pain. Before our house was built we had to live in town homes. Well the little kids would be on their Razor scooters and bikes. I always had to grit my teeth and just have nightmares about what could happen to my cars paint. One of those nightmares came true. On my passenger side theres scratch on my mirror and an inch and my door trim that notched a dime sized paint ding. Talk about being pissed! I wanted to break every scooter and destroy every bike. But, I had to suck it up and just bare it. Rather than that ordeal, I went to a carshow and showed the car all day walked around and all. Overall it had been a good day, until I got home. On my passenger back panel, I noticed something shining. Apparently some woman with a purse had grazed the clear. This accident pissed me off more than the scooter. Luckily, I was able to hand polish it out. What we do to have nice cars and what we get served. This wouldnt happen to a girls new accord or something like that.
Old 02-21-2007, 08:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by vettefever17
99 ls1 i really feel your pain. Before our house was built we had to live in town homes. Well the little kids would be on their Razor scooters and bikes. I always had to grit my teeth and just have nightmares about what could happen to my cars paint. One of those nightmares came true. On my passenger side theres scratch on my mirror and an inch and my door trim that notched a dime sized paint ding. Talk about being pissed! I wanted to break every scooter and destroy every bike. But, I had to suck it up and just bare it. Rather than that ordeal, I went to a carshow and showed the car all day walked around and all. Overall it had been a good day, until I got home. On my passenger back panel, I noticed something shining. Apparently some woman with a purse had grazed the clear. This accident pissed me off more than the scooter. Luckily, I was able to hand polish it out. What we do to have nice cars and what we get served. This wouldnt happen to a girls new accord or something like that.
Haha I know right. It really sucks, you go and do everything you possibly can and something still happens. Then you get something you aren't such a fanatic about and it stays fine! It's crazy with the little kids, I'm still not sure if that's what happens but definitely looks like it. That sucks about what happened with the paint ding + scooter but hey at least you got it out. Freaking little kids! (and women out of control w/their purses apparently!) After my incident I switched cars with my dad. At first I thought I had girl drama on my hands and someone did that to my car on purpose (I had a fall out w/a friend), but it's just such a weird mark. Couldn't imagine having to leave it near a park ever again! Definitely wouldn't happen to some girl's accord, and if it did gaureenteed she wouldn't care
Old 02-21-2007, 08:38 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 98Z28MASS
exactly I would floor it and head for the nearest police station...if you get pulled over just state they were trying to run you off the road...what can they do?
i mean even with an lt1 you shoulda hauled major ***... they arent slow even with 3 other people. i dunno i guess its easy to look from the outside and say what you would do this that and the other. but still sucks man. shoulda ran hard