General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

My new car

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2007, 12:00 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TrAb
Well acually i deleted that post because i didnt wanna start anything but u sir are dumb as hell. I pay for my own **** so dont worry about that, im sorry that u are mad that i make for money apparantly than a 30yo loser...

Kid, you live under mommy and daddy's roof. 30 year old loser? Really? I run my own business, and I am a loser........ yet, you live at home and your parents pay your way? Enjoy it, kid. When you grow up, and have to live out on your own, the Stealth will be nothing more than a hard lesson in life, that will eventually cost you so much you will be selling it. Unless mommy and daddy continue to help you pay for it, just like now.

Take care, it's been interesting....

P.S. And no, I never been mad at you. Just interesting to see a kid think he knows it all, yet, has not lived out in the real world.

Last edited by Tim Noel; 03-31-2007 at 12:05 PM.
Old 03-31-2007, 12:11 PM
Teching In

Dude u are so full of it. What u are trying to tell me is that because i own a stealth i will not be able to make it on my own. what a old dumbass...
Old 03-31-2007, 12:13 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Tim Noel
P.S. And no, I never been mad at you. Just interesting to see a kid think he knows it all, yet, has not lived out in the real world.
BTW since u live out in the real world how come u still dont know ****?
Old 03-31-2007, 12:22 PM
On The Tree

Dude u are so full of it. What u are trying to tell me is that because i own a stealth i will not be able to make it on my own. what a old dumbass...
How about listening for once?

I was referring to the fact that these cars break down if driven daily or hard(like most youngsters do), and they will nickel and dime you to death. Once you live on your own, and have to pay the bills, the car will become more of a burden, than a joy. I know, I have sold parts to young kids like yourself after they moved out of home, or went onto college, and they commented that it was tough to pay for a 3s while out on their own.. Many I know of eventually lost interest due to this, or had no choice but to sell due to lack of funds to keep them going.

Wait until you blow an engine or dump a tranny. Then, you will see the sticker shock to get it fixed.

It will bite you in the rump some day, and us old "dumbasses" will all of a sudden make sense. Of course "older folks" never makes sense when you are young and ~think you know it all~.

Last edited by Tim Noel; 03-31-2007 at 12:28 PM.
Old 03-31-2007, 12:28 PM
Teching In

Hmmm wait till i blow the motor or trans you say, well i just rebuilt the engine myself and have pulled the trans with ease more than once. So uh yeah, wont be a shock to me.
Old 03-31-2007, 12:36 PM
On The Tree

Hmmm wait till i blow the motor or trans you say, well i just rebuilt the engine myself and have pulled the trans with ease more than once. So uh yeah, wont be a shock to me.

Well, kid.. Sounds like you know it all. Life should be nothing but a bed of roses for such a genius. I am sure you done all of it yourself, with no help from anyone at all, or funds from the parents to assist paying for it. Good deal, and I'm happy for you.

We can go on and on, but since you already know it all, I see no point in this going any farther.
Old 03-31-2007, 12:38 PM
Teching In

And they say u cant teach a old bitch new tricks...I prove them wrong everytime
Old 03-31-2007, 12:38 PM
Teching In

How about listening for once?

I was referring to the fact that these cars break down if driven daily or hard(like most youngsters do), and they will nickel and dime you to death. Once you live on your own, and have to pay the bills, the car will become more of a burden, than a joy. I know, I have sold parts to young kids like yourself after they moved out of home, or went onto college, and they commented that it was tough to pay for a 3s while out on their own.. Many I know of eventually lost interest due to this, or had no choice but to sell due to lack of funds to keep them going.

Wait until you blow an engine or dump a tranny. Then, you will see the sticker shock to get it fixed.

It will bite you in the rump some day, and us old "dumbasses" will all of a sudden make sense. Of course "older folks" never makes sense when you are young and ~think you know it all~.
Dude, I was not going to say anything, but I just gotta.... So you had a handful of 3s's right? Just because YOU could not keep them mechanically sound DOES NOT mean it is a platform problem! I have gone thru 2 output shafts. Oh, guess what, I know others that haven't busted one.

And when **** does go, the platform has grown so much over the years that parts are not that hard to get hold of, and mostly wont damage the wallet.

The amount of owners that own a 3s as a daily aswell as a project OR race car are many. Why would they do that if it were costing them so much?

So, how about YOU listen for once, and stop belching bullshit that happened to you, and some others you heard thru 'the grapevine' and then pushing that dribble on everyone else!

Oh, and just coz your 'old' doesn't mean you 'know it all'!

And please explain what a "Chingy" is.......

Scotty
Old 03-31-2007, 12:43 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by aznspeed
LOL, ok this thread has gone a little too far. Leave the guy alone.
No his car is gay and hes a vagina!
Old 03-31-2007, 12:45 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BlackTA98 LS1
With your redneck v8 owner mentallity, we dont want you anyways.

Plastic interiors FTW
Your car is a paice and it is slow. My Ws6 will walk all over that POS
Old 03-31-2007, 12:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Wiz X
No his car is gay and hes a vagina!
Originally Posted by Wiz X
Your car is a paice and it is slow. My Ws6 will walk all over that POS
My God. They let 12 year olds post here???
Old 03-31-2007, 12:54 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by KnowThyneEnemy
Dude, I was not going to say anything, but I just gotta.... So you had a handful of 3s's right? Just because YOU could not keep them mechanically sound DOES NOT mean it is a platform problem! I have gone thru 2 output shafts. Oh, guess what, I know others that haven't busted one.

And when **** does go, the platform has grown so much over the years that parts are not that hard to get hold of, and mostly wont damage the wallet.

The amount of owners that own a 3s as a daily aswell as a project OR race car are many. Why would they do that if it were costing them so much?

So, how about YOU listen for once, and stop belching bullshit that happened to you, and some others you heard thru 'the grapevine' and then pushing that dribble on everyone else!

Oh, and just coz your 'old' doesn't mean you 'know it all'!

And please explain what a "Chingy" is.......

Scotty

Hey Scotty,

If you would read the whole thing, I stated that my cars did not experience failure(I done my homework and bought well maintained cars), but it is well know problems with these cars, especially after youngsters get their hands on them, and trash them. The 3s turbo cars I owned came from mature adults, as I would never had bought one a kid had owned due to fear of how the car had been treated before I purchased it.

I never meant to come off as "old", but the youngster kept insinuating it, so I just went with his comments, as I knew it was useless to argue the point. You kids see these cars as great, but once you get your feet wet, it will get old after a while, so I am not wasting my breath anymore. Just refer to this thread when you get so sick of the constant break downs, that the car goes up for sale. Almost everyone does after a while. I have seen them come into the 3s platform hot as fire, and then turn cold as ice with disgust after dumping tons of money into their cars, only to watch them sit due to lack of funds to get them up and going.

You ask why they do it if it costs them so much money? Ever hear of being ignorant, or just loving a car more than money? It's like a disease for many of those 3s guys. Just check out their forums to see what I mean. Always a post about a spun bearing, trans blew up, tranfer case locked, ecu is dead, ect..

I have a good friend in Chicago, who has dumped over $35,000 into a 92' TT Stealth. He'll never get anywhere close to that back out of it, after he gets it running, but it's his obsession.
Old 03-31-2007, 12:57 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by KnowThyneEnemy
My God. They let 12 year olds post here???
WOW good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet you own a really cool VR4 also?
Old 03-31-2007, 12:59 PM
Teching In

If u could, find out what he has done to that stealth please...
Old 03-31-2007, 01:04 PM
Teching In

Tim, the majority of the 3S owners aren't kids because the until recently the entry price wasn't a cheap as a f-body. I'm 32 by the way.

also if you friend dumped 35k into your 92 firebird he wouldn't get anywhere close to that back out of it either.

anyway, the thread starter is proud of his new car and sure it's not going to go over well on a F-body thread, but the mass of misinformation here is astounding and all you're doing is serving to further perpetuate the myths about the car.

until recently I daily drove mine and it never left me stranded and that was beating on it daily. Properly maintained and driven and they are very reliable cars. Ignore maintenance and abuse them and they will fail, the same as any other car. It's just nuts and bolts.

the stock long block is good for 700awhp, now add ~ 25% to that for drive train loss... how does your v6 stack up? how about a lt1 or ls1?

my point is, each platform has their weaknesses and everyone has their styling preferences. I can appreciate both of them, no need to bash a guy for changing platforms... that is unless you don't want him back.
Old 03-31-2007, 01:08 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Mellon
Tim, the majority of the 3S owners aren't kids because the until recently the entry price wasn't a cheap as a f-body. I'm 32 by the way.

also if you friend dumped 35k into your 92 firebird he wouldn't get anywhere close to that back out of it either.

anyway, the thread starter is proud of his new car and sure it's not going to go over well on a F-body thread, but the mass of misinformation here is astounding and all you're doing is serving to further perpetuate the myths about the car.

until recently I daily drove mine and it never left me stranded and that was beating on it daily. Properly maintained and driven and they are very reliable cars. Ignore maintenance and abuse them and they will fail, the same as any other car. It's just nuts and bolts.

the stock long block is good for 700awhp, now add ~ 25% to that for drive train loss... how does your v6 stack up? how about a lt1 or ls1?
OH and how much money do you need to get your 700awhp?? Lets start with an easy 20k and work our ways up!
Old 03-31-2007, 01:10 PM
Teching In

Hey Scotty,

If you would read the whole thing,
I did read the whole thing. But like Mellon has mentioned MORE THAN ONCE, YOU need to stop spreading missinformation.

And you never did explain the chingy comment.

Scotty
Old 03-31-2007, 01:14 PM
Teching In

Wiz X, ONE punctuation mark please, this isn't some useless AIM chatroom.

OH and how much money do you need to get your 700awhp?? Lets start with an easy 20k and work our ways up!
I forgot that LSX/LT1 cars make horsepower for free. Silly me, what was I thinking. It's amazing how these boards can stay together, the gap between the intelligent posters and well... Wiz X is ASTOUNDING. Not to say 'import' boards don't have their fair share of idiots, I just don't think it's as prevalent.
-Dan
Old 03-31-2007, 01:16 PM
On The Tree

If u could, find out what he has done to that stealth please...
Off the top of my head he has bought Dynamic Racing Stage 3 heads, Kormex trans, new shortblock, FMIC, I believe DR 19-T turbos, 720 injectors, 3rd gen lifters, 3SX motor mounts, all new gaskets, timing belt, tensioner, short throw shifter, clutch/pressure plate/tob, ect.. and some other stuff like Baer brakes/rotors.

I am not 100% sure as to what all he does have. That is just stuff off the top of my head that I remember seeing or him telling me about. He has spent a ton of money, and should have a rocket when completed.
Old 03-31-2007, 01:19 PM
Teching In

Sounds like your friend overpaid for alot of stuff...