General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Please dont read if you a cryer

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2007, 05:45 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please dont read if you a cryer

WELL. my ls1 got rearended today.
i was going real slow on some dips in a residential area, then i saw the beast approach me from my rearview mirror. a 94 chevy 1500 VAN, snarling at me with its teeth. also hanging from the mirror was a disabled tag. i tried to step on the gas, but it was too late. the beast bit me in the rear. the devil was laughing at me. i was only crying a little, until i glanced at my quarter panels, realizing this monsterlike, terrorist attack on all that is good, was worse than i thought. i began to cry like no other. my dad couldnt understand me on the phone my voice was so stricken with grief. but of course insurance will cover it......well thats my sad story thanks for reading.
Old 09-13-2007, 06:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sorry to hear it. . . .but hopefully they totalled it so you can start new. Was it modded?
Old 09-13-2007, 06:07 PM
Teching In

your LS1 got rear ended? how did that happen? lol

sad to hear that, but it's good that insurance is going to cover it.
Old 09-13-2007, 06:22 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

wtf is with all these fbodies getting rearended??? ive seen like 5topics of this already do ppl like our cars that much that they cant stop looking and they become in a trance and go into our asses?
Old 09-13-2007, 06:47 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Hawk108
Sorry to hear it. . . .but hopefully they totalled it so you can start new. Was it modded?
Ya all we need is one less f bod on the road. I hope you can it fixed.
Old 09-13-2007, 07:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

omg, ill be weeping for years to come...
Old 09-13-2007, 07:26 PM
TECH Resident

that sucks. I woulda kick some serious *** if that happened to me.
Old 09-13-2007, 08:31 PM
Teching In

Its funny all the ls1 are getting rearended instead of the other way around considering they accelerate alot better than they do stop..
Old 09-13-2007, 09:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by INMY01TA
Ya all we need is one less f bod on the road. I hope you can it fixed.

I said that cuz it sucks to have someone ram you and then you get a car that may not be as tight as it used to be and also has a lower value. Ofcourse if he has mods then it would be much nicer to get it fixed and not have to eat the price of the mods.

Its not like f-bodies are rare cars. . . your talking like there is a very limited number of them on the roads. If you dont believe me go onto autotrader and I bet there will be several in your area for sale. We drive gm cars, not exotic italian cars. But dont get me wrong, I love f-bodies just as much as everyone else on here.
Old 09-13-2007, 09:25 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by fccs
wtf is with all these fbodies getting rearended??? ive seen like 5topics of this already do ppl like our cars that much that they cant stop looking and they become in a trance and go into our asses?
bingo
Old 09-13-2007, 10:52 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

how did an ls1 engine get rear ended naw just kidding sorry for the dumb joke, sorry to hear bout it man but atleast your here to tell bout it and post up some pics too i wanna see em
Old 09-13-2007, 11:06 PM
On The Tree

The same thing happened to me yesterday. people need to learn how to drive. or at least learn where the break pedal is.
Old 09-13-2007, 11:35 PM
Banned

People also need to learn how to use a rearview mirror. I was stopped in traffic one day and seen some POS heading up quick, I looked around, looked back to see the guy was still coming same speed. Last minute I dumped the clutch, turned right, ran up in someones yard and the guy in the POS rear ended the car that was in front of me.
Old 09-14-2007, 11:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

thats sucks man. People cant drive worth a ****
Old 09-14-2007, 11:19 AM
TECH Resident

sry bro
Old 09-14-2007, 11:23 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 8a8mfh
People also need to learn how to use a rearview mirror. I was stopped in traffic one day and seen some POS heading up quick, I looked around, looked back to see the guy was still coming same speed. Last minute I dumped the clutch, turned right, ran up in someones yard and the guy in the POS rear ended the car that was in front of me.
i know i've used my rearview before, did about the same thing as you. i saw this douchbag coming up really fast in a big white cargo van and i had that little thought flash in my mind (my cars life is about to end) so i just punched it and went onto bike bath for him to go sliding right past me with tires locked up, ran right into the guy infront of me but it was another worktruck so it wasn't bad. but had it been me i would be on here with pictures to.
Old 09-14-2007, 11:34 AM
Staging Lane

That sux man, sorry to hear that Same thing almost happened to me last week, I was caught in traffic at a red light behind some extrawide tractor trailer and the lane to my left was full of cars. So the light turns green, and the tractor trailer as well as everyone else started going, but I think the car in front of him stalled, so he swerves off into the bike lane, succesfully taking up both lanes now, but I had plenty of time to stop. I begin to gradually stop, and halfway through my braking, i hear the screeching and see a blue honda civic barreling at me. I let off the brake so I could get as close to the tractor as possible, and he BARELY stopped before hitting me. I think his little VTEC sopped working when it realized it was about to hit an LS1. And of course, he was on the phone. Good luck gettin your stuff fixed man!
Old 09-14-2007, 12:26 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by theextremefooool
WELL. my ls1 got rearended today.
i was going real slow on some dips in a residential area, then i saw the beast approach me from my rearview mirror. a 94 chevy 1500 VAN, snarling at me with its teeth. also hanging from the mirror was a disabled tag. i tried to step on the gas, but it was too late. the beast bit me in the rear. the devil was laughing at me. i was only crying a little, until i glanced at my quarter panels, realizing this monsterlike, terrorist attack on all that is good, was worse than i thought. i began to cry like no other. my dad couldnt understand me on the phone my voice was so stricken with grief. but of course insurance will cover it......well thats my sad story thanks for reading.
sounds like you need more mods
Old 09-14-2007, 05:44 PM
Teching In

i had hooker longtubes thats all. i saw it in my rearview and tried to get on the gas but this person was going way to fast. i think im gonna buy a modded z28 though so its alright. then i think ill pull my ls1 out and put it in a truck maybe. who knows
Old 09-14-2007, 06:01 PM
Teching In