General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

An insult to ls1's! Wikipedia being biased!

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2007, 12:10 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

this one just went out of control...

Old 11-09-2007, 08:19 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

guys man. Ford makes great cars just like chevy does. i personally am a 100% chevy guy, but i still realize that ford has alot of quick cars out there. just becuase some dork wrote crap on wikipedia doesnt mean we should start bashing eachother on here. At the end of the day we are still both muscle car guys and not ricers.

but in the defense of the ls1 guys bashing ford...i know for a fact that here in florida mustang owners ( NOT ALL but alot) are very cocky guys. my buddies who have mustangs have told me that that 99% of there car friends are fbody owners, becuase they cant stand the mustang guys around here. maybe its just florida, or the county im in.

BUT either way we have mustang guys on this site and they deserve respect just like everyone else does.
Old 11-09-2007, 08:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

somewhere theres a bunch of guys on a mustang forum laughing their ***** off at all the mullets getting pissy over a wiki article.
Old 11-09-2007, 08:53 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 1BadAction
somewhere theres a bunch of guys on a mustang forum laughing their ***** off at all the mullets getting pissy over a wiki article.
I think ball-less mustang owners have other things to worry about
Old 11-09-2007, 10:05 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 11-09-2007, 10:29 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1998Z20what?
guys man. Ford makes great cars just like chevy does. i personally am a 100% chevy guy, but i still realize that ford has alot of quick cars out there. just becuase some dork wrote crap on wikipedia doesnt mean we should start bashing eachother on here. At the end of the day we are still both muscle car guys and not ricers.

but in the defense of the ls1 guys bashing ford...i know for a fact that here in florida mustang owners ( NOT ALL but alot) are very cocky guys. my buddies who have mustangs have told me that that 99% of there car friends are fbody owners, becuase they cant stand the mustang guys around here. maybe its just florida, or the county im in.

BUT either way we have mustang guys on this site and they deserve respect just like everyone else does.
In regards to the bold print..

Most of the Mustang guys around my neck of the woods are considerably more cocky than just about everyone else, including the Evo and Skittle drivers out there. I like Mustangs..and I respect Mustang drivers..but I see F-Body and Y-Body drivers as the previous "cocky Mustang characters" that have driven an LS1 powered vehicle, and since then have come to the light of knowledge. In essence, (at least in my opinion) Mustang drivers and die hard fans are potentially an F-Body/Y-Body fan, since they just don't realize what they are missing yet. Anyways, at the end of the day we all share the same interests..and that is..going fast. This separation b/w us only defines our contrasts, not our comparisons, which are having fun and taking back our muscle rights by thrashing the imports.
Old 11-09-2007, 10:53 AM
TECH Apprentice

BUT either way we have mustang guys on this site and they deserve respect just like everyone else does
Thank you.
Originally Posted by blackmaro99
I think ball-less mustang owners have other things to worry about
Yep....all of us are ball less.
WHat were some of the posts about immaturity again?
Originally Posted by fueledpassion
In regards to the bold print..

Most of the Mustang guys around my neck of the woods are considerably more cocky than just about everyone else, including the Evo and Skittle drivers out there. I like Mustangs..and I respect Mustang drivers..but I see F-Body and Y-Body drivers as the previous "cocky Mustang characters" that have driven an LS1 powered vehicle, and since then have come to the light of knowledge. In essence, (at least in my opinion) Mustang drivers and die hard fans are potentially an F-Body/Y-Body fan, since they just don't realize what they are missing yet. Anyways, at the end of the day we all share the same interests..and that is..going fast. This separation b/w us only defines our contrasts, not our comparisons, which are having fun and taking back our muscle rights by thrashing the imports.
Yep.

In my neck of the woods....there isn't one type of car owner that isn't cocky. The worsed are probably the 350Z owners actually.

Any time you put a 'quick car' (possibly portrayed by the media, whether actually quick, that is another story), in the hands of people that don't know much about cars, or other cars that they 'don't like', then you will get arrogance. IE: they ahve the baddest car, and their **** don't stink.
Old 11-09-2007, 11:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

theres a mustang guy at my college that does high speed laps around our parking lot reving at everyone everyday......he deserves to be smoked and im going to do it
Old 11-09-2007, 12:14 PM
Launching!

i have no usefull information to add to this topic, and just posting to see my name.

am i alone?
Old 11-09-2007, 01:35 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ponygt65
I was replying to someone else humorously, but you seem to be on a role so I'll let it go
Old 11-09-2007, 01:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

a dose of summers eve will get rid of that sand you have in your vagina.
Old 11-09-2007, 01:44 PM
Launching!

summers eve huh? can we substitute sea foam with that product?
Old 11-09-2007, 01:46 PM
Launching!

that was a joke btw.
Old 11-09-2007, 01:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by blackmaro99
I was replying to someone else humorously, but you seem to be on a role so I'll let it go
Originally Posted by 1BadAction
a dose of summers eve will get rid of that sand you have in your vagina.
A dose of common sense will help get rid of that Fbod problem you have.
Old 11-09-2007, 01:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

that was a joke btw.
No worries....I took all three of the posts as jokes.

I would hope none of them were serious.
Old 11-09-2007, 02:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ya know I could really slap the mustang owners bee hive right now... but im getting too old for this ****. LOL.
Old 11-09-2007, 11:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

A dose of common sense will help get rid of that Fbod problem you have.
f-body problem? wtf

those 2 words should never ever be used together in a sentence.......were a different special breed than the typical mustang tool you see on every corner
Old 11-10-2007, 02:38 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by GMmexican
were a different special breed than the typical mustang tool you see on every corner
But a "special breed," just the same.
Old 11-10-2007, 03:40 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

everybody is proud of their ride..especially mustangs, F&Y bodies..and nobody wants their pride kicked in...so that is where all the aggression comes from IMO..now the majority of the mustang guys i know of are some cocky arrrogant *****...but at the SAME time fOBDY GUYS and ESPECIALLY Y body guys are just as cocky..if not more so..and lets face it..on the street..you can talk all day...but if you cant run..then shush up..we ALL KNOW that..and if you honestly think your car is not a cannnibal then you are seriously mistaken..
we all will run ,,whomever, wherever, whenever we can..just to see who is the better driver, or faster car...which brings us back to bragging rights and pride...
such a viscious circle...is there therapy for us?
Old 11-11-2007, 01:10 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by GMmexican
f-body problem? wtf

those 2 words should never ever be used together in a sentence.......were a different special breed than the typical mustang tool you see on every corner
I thought you'd like that one. LOL

Special breed?.....what?.......like downs dyndrome?

Disclaimor - That is not a comment meant to offend anyone. My GF's father owns a company that assists in the education of special Ed. children. It was purely a joke.

Quick Reply: An insult to ls1's! Wikipedia being biased!