General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Ever see a head repaired like this??

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 05:47 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by grb
Until this I've never had any one in my whole life refuse to give me an invoice. There has been a lot of speculation as to why LWA refuses to do so. I can't wait to find out myself!!

Judge, "How do you pay your taxes if you don't give people invoices for the work your business performs?"

Defendant perp, "Well your honor, just before April 14th we add up all the little scraps of paper we kept for the year and send in a good faith, estimated tax return. We always break dead even!"

So you mean to tell me that since you said you have owned 8 shop's i think,or still do,that you have pocketed cash from a deal and then ask the customer if they want an invoice and they say NO, turn around and claim it also???? I don't think so. I call BS on that!!!
Old 11-26-2007, 06:22 PM
GSE
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

MR GRB,
My question to you is, did you ever pay all of the bill? Maybe thats why you didn't get an invoice. Being a long time LWA customer this is funny stuff. Any body that has done Buisness with them knows there is a lot of BS on here.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:30 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by GSE
MR GRB,
My question to you is, did you ever pay all of the bill? Maybe thats why you didn't get an invoice. Being a long time LWA customer this is funny stuff.Any body that has done Buisness with them knows there is a lot of BS on here.
Quite a bold statement from a member that joined this month with one post. I think 70+k would justify an invoice regardless of it being paid in it's entirety or not. Just my opinion.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:35 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 99camarosupersport
Quite a bold statement from a member that joined this month with one post. I think 70+k would justify an invoice regardless of it being paid in it's entirety or not. Just my opinion.
Maybe the guilty party just stepped into the forum.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:42 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by 8a8mfh
Maybe the guilty party just stepped into the forum.
How can he be the guilty party. He just said he was a "Customer " of there's!
Old 11-26-2007, 06:44 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by 99camarosupersport
You usually only get an invoice when something is paid in full!!!!
Old 11-26-2007, 06:55 PM
grb
TECH Fanatic

Hunter - calm down, then rewrite you question, statement or whatever it is.

Mr. GSE - I have prima facia evidence that I not only paid every dime I owed LWA but I paid it months (arguably years) in advance. I think any claim by LWA that they are still owed money would fall on deaf ears.
In addition to that, if you took all the work that LWA may claim to have done, even the best shops in the country could not justify $78,000+. So, could there possibly be an outstanding balance??? I don't think so.

Call Lamar and come back with some really good questions tomorrow. This is fun!
Old 11-26-2007, 07:27 PM
GSE
Teching In

Claim to have done.. I saw your car when it was a shell. They built that car from the ground up.The dyno sheet stuff is funny. Your saying a custom built C5R 427 with a f-1 procharger didn't make 630rwhp. I think it made like 780rwhp. Your not telling every one that you made them take all the blower stuff off because the car got away from you. Theres alot to this story thats not being told.
Old 11-26-2007, 07:33 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by GSE
Claim to have done.. I saw your car when it was a shell. They built that car from the ground up.The dyno sheet stuff is funny. Your saying a custom built C5R 427 with a f-1 procharger didn't make 630rwhp. I think it made like 780rwhp. Your not telling every one that you made them take all the blower stuff off because the car got away from you. Theres alot to this story thats not being told.
Then I say put up or shut up. Otherwise your just a noob with some shady/unfounded stories.

GRB has already posted his court papers to back up what he claims, along with Vengeance backing him up, you dont really have a leg to stand on, short of you being the big dog at LWA or something.
Old 11-26-2007, 07:53 PM
9 Second Club

I wasn't going to post anymore,but that is the reason I was told also was the car got away from you "GRB" and then you asked them to "slow"it down for you,and they did. What do's Vengeance have to with this. They build some nice car's as well,but they also don't tell or post the bad stuff that happen's to customer's car's that other shop's fix either. Vengenace is only involved because they are building a motor for GRB,so I guess I would take up for him also,He's a paying customer. It will all come together in the the end,and I think people will be surprised!
Old 11-26-2007, 07:53 PM
GSE
Teching In

If LWA is so bad how come they get so many of these pop up shops customers. Like the new caddy thats up there right now that vengeance did the heads and cam on with the motor blown. And the customer could have taken it back to them,but who did they stay with. Don't believe all the stuff thats being around hear. They haven't been in the bis for 35+ years buy screwing people.
Old 11-26-2007, 08:08 PM
11 Second Club

i think gse = going to screw everyone?! you sure your not lamar?
Old 11-26-2007, 08:19 PM
grb
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by GSE

Robbie is that you? No, it couldn't be because even he would never say LWA built that car from the ground up. GMMG built the original car Einstein.

Why don't you just tell us what you've been told to say. Go ahead. Somebody from that side will have to do it sooner or later. Do it now. Or PM me for my attorney's name and tell him 'the' story.

Car got away from me? A car that wouldn't run got away from me?? Are you nuts? That car never ran well enough or far enough to get away from anybody!

You boys need to face the facts and that is you don't have a leg to stand on. I've got the car, the after-math, the witnesses, the pictures, the evidence and all the necessary proof in the world. We know why LWA had to put race gas in the car. We have the proverbial 'smoking gun'.

And before you even start whining for me to tell you what we have, that's not going to happen on the Internet. LWA and his attys will get everything they need during discovery to defend themselves. Problem is even a judge and jury who know nothing about cars will be able to clearly see the incompetence and negligence that LWA is guilty of. LWA had no business trying to build that engine but was too vain or cheap, take your pick, to get the advice they 'had to have' to make the car run.

And that is only part of the negligence issue they (you) will face.
Old 11-26-2007, 08:27 PM
grb
TECH Fanatic

Hunter, so Lamar told you to say I said 'slow it down'? I hope he has some evidence of that because I have plenty of evidence that proves just the opposite. I wonder if Lamar would put his hand on a bible and swear on his son's life that there is any truth to that what so ever? I know the answer. You will know sooner or later.
This is why we have judges and jurys. They will see all the evidence. Your hearsay and LWA's hollow words mean nothing.

BTW - What LWA may or may not have done for 35 years has nothing to do with what they did to me. Nothing.
Old 11-26-2007, 08:33 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by grb
Hunter, so Lamar told you to say I said 'slow it down'? I hope he has some evidence of that because I have plenty of evidence that proves just the opposite. I wonder if Lamar would put his hand on a bible and swear on his son's life that there is any truth to that what so ever? I know the answer. You will know sooner or later.
This is why we have judges and jurys. They will see all the evidence. Your hearsay and LWA's hollow words mean nothing.

BTW - What LWA may or may not have done for 35 years has nothing to do with what they did to me. Nothing.

I never said Lamar told me anything! Calm down and re-read or re-post!
But ,I was told by somebody that it was to fast for you and it would get away with you very easily!Your car was running and running good!it was just to much for you on the street,so you had them take the blower off and go N/A. I know this because I was going to buy your blower setup when it was forsale over at LWA's!!!!
Old 11-26-2007, 08:35 PM
GSE
Teching In

Sorry I'm just a customer of LWA. Did they do anything right for you.. This story seems so one sided why is that? So if you win this law suit how many will that make that you have one?
Old 11-26-2007, 08:45 PM
grb
TECH Fanatic

Actually, virtually everything they did was wrong. Ask them why. And, ask Hunter why Vengeance had to tune the LWA build....look at his sig! Also, ask Hunter if he is willing to perjure himself in court. Because for him to have said that at that time would be impossible unless he was lying to Hunter just to be lying. And there was no reason for him to tell that lie at that time. So, Hunter, think about what the facts may prove before you step out on that limb!

Nine Ball - LWA will probably get these two and maybe even a few more of his lackys to try and get this thread locked.

Last edited by grb; 11-26-2007 at 08:51 PM.
Old 11-26-2007, 08:48 PM
9 Second Club

I have 1 question for you "GRB"! Since Vengeance racing has done and is doing alot of work,and we all know they do great work,but if your new setup didn't make the power they say it will make or you are not happy, or just wouldn't run correctly for some reason,or a freeze plug popped out,would you put a lawsuit against them as well????? The reason I ask is since more than 1 person on this particular thread has mentioned it,do you sue people alot for what you think is not correct by your standard's!!
Old 11-26-2007, 08:56 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by grb
Actually, virtually everything they did was wrong. Ask them why. And, ask Hunter why Vengeance had to tune the LWA build....look at his sig!

Nine Ball - LWA will probably get these two and maybe even a few more of his lackys to try and get this thread locked.
I can tell you why. No secrete's here. The reason Vengeance tuned my car "originally" was I put the motor and tranny in myself and Rob was booked up and I did not want to wait. So I took my car to Vengeance and they fixed a oil leak and a few other thing's,and broke in my motor for me on the dyno and put a base tune in it for me.I was very appreciative for that! Now ask me why my car would not pass emission's. When Vengeance tuned my car they shut off the evap caode along with the rear 02's. Won't pass emission's like that! My tuner i usually use was going thru a shop change and he fixed the tune for me and I passed emission's! I don't want them to lock this thread.as far as the name calling,I don't appreciate.But i don't feel bad ,my car has half the money in it and make's twice the power and it's a LWA SHORTBLOCK!!!!!!
Old 11-26-2007, 09:03 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by grb
Actually, virtually everything they did was wrong. Ask them why. And, ask Hunter why Vengeance had to tune the LWA build....look at his sig! Also, ask Hunter if he is willing to perjure himself in court. Because for him to have said that at that time would be impossible unless he was lying to Hunter just to be lying. And there was no reason for him to tell that lie at that time. So, Hunter, think about what the facts may prove before you step out on that limb!

How is it impossible for them to tell me this??? Your blower setup was off the car in a box and for sale when my motor was getting assembled!!! I was looking into buying it. Hell,I bought your header's and crossover after you took it off to put the stock exhaust back on,because it was to loud for you and you wanted it quieter!! I know what I was told and i am not on any limb. This is a public forum and beside's,you brought all this up,so don't expect everybody to just sit back and read about "YOUR" bad experience and automaticly take your side!! You are just posting what you want everybody to believe!!

Quick Reply: Ever see a head repaired like this??