General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

How can people act like this?

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2008, 11:40 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How can people act like this?

Okay so me and my friend where driving around last night, and he was putting in a stereo so he needed some sodder, well we go to the local advanced auto and picked some up, he had a cigarette so we where standing by my car while he finished it, this older guy comes out.. 40-50's id guess.
He hops in a old beat up chevy truck, its lifted, has a straight piped exhaust, stickers all over it of like k&n etc.. well he stats revving his engine.. and his wife walks out, so im thinking okay.. maybe he was just warming the car up? It was kinda cold..
Well he keeps looking at me so im like "wow what does this guy think hes doing" Talking to my friend, I guess this made the guy think we where talking about him, cus he starts doing a burn out, right there in the parking lot. He pulls out, does a doughnut IN THE PARKING LOT almost hitting a pole and leaves. He floors his car from the exit, almost hitting 2 kids walking across the street..

Seriously stuff like this makes me so angry, if you think your impressing someone, please rethink of how much of a dumbass you look like, If your trying to show off cus i have a camaro (note:theres only 3-4 nice camaros and 2 or so vettes in town, so we get alot of attention), cool, my car can do a burn out too, but theres a time and a place for that ****, and then the fact he almost hit 2 kids coming out of a resturant across the street made it even worse, kill yourself driving like that, you deserve it, but don't risk other peoples lives moron.

[/rant]

sorry that was so long, i just cant stand people like that, i don't like ricers but iv never seen even a ricer act like this, just to try impress someone.
Old 02-28-2008, 11:43 AM
11 Second Club

Received 37 Likes on 17 Posts

You should see how people act in Alabama. Shoulda went over there an said something like "What's the gas mileage on this thing?"
Old 02-28-2008, 11:44 AM
TECH Addict

This story just wouldn't be the same if he wasn't old....imagine how he drives his Hover-round power chair!
Old 02-28-2008, 11:44 AM
TECH Apprentice

Small dick?
Old 02-28-2008, 12:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

i understand like the punks at a car meet that go around reving their engines and burning out everywhere, ruining it for the rest of us.

side note though leaving work last night a guy actually asked me to light up the tires, the parking lot was empty except his car behind me, so i did. it was fun he was a cool old hot rodder.
Old 02-28-2008, 12:01 PM
Launching!

the straight pipes explain it all. loud, obnoxious, and craving attention i agree with tennz28, small junk is probably the culprit haha
Old 02-28-2008, 12:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

hey my impala has straight pipes outta it, and i dont do that. granted it takes alot for a basically stock motor on a 71 to spin tires but hey i still dont do it.
Old 02-28-2008, 12:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This thread would have twice as many posts if the driver was under the age of 21
Old 02-28-2008, 12:08 PM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,685 Likes on 1,207 Posts

This does not belong in this scetion.