Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NE1 besides Meziere make an electric water pump for an LS1?

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2003, 09:24 PM
9 Second Club NA

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default NE1 besides Meziere make an electric water pump for an LS1?

Just wondering if there was or if someone is going to be making one soon. I was thinking of buying one and was worried that if I did, a few months down the road someone was going to offer one better for less. This is a very expensive mod and I need to know if I should hang on to my money because there's supposed to be one out soon/near future, or if theres not and go ahead and buy it. I wanted the chrome version, but its almost $700! Black is my next option because theres no way Im buying a polished one because Im not going to keep up with it. Does anyone have close up pics of the black one? Is it black or anodized black? I might consider a red one, but I need pics of that too? What do you think that I should do? Thanks
Old 09-26-2003, 08:23 PM
9 Second Club NA

Default Re: NE1 besides Meziere make an electric water pump for an LS1?

TTT
Old 09-26-2003, 11:07 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jeremy,
Hey not to be a dick but what is up with you? I mean when I've talked to you the few times you act like you don't have any money and all. You post up about getting a cheap CME ETC... I could go on but you get the picture. I know I like to get a good deal and all but DAMN boy. You had the question about a cheap transporter for a bike and there have been other too but it seems to me that you are spending a lot of money on a lot of things but only if they are given to you for free
or close to it! Stay focused! don't worry about what the price is going to bee in a month or two it is not like the other five thousand people haven't spent the same money. So if you want some thing PAY for it like every one else and just search the parts for sale section if you don't want to pay retail!And by the way if I was going to buy one for a black vehicle that is driven daily it would be black so it blends in with all the other dirt! Good luck! See YA!
Jeff
Old 09-27-2003, 01:03 AM
9 Second Club NA

I dont have money...the money I do have I busted my *** for and I save it. I save all my money until I have enough for something that I want to purchase. So youre right...when you were around me and I act like I dont have any, I dont. I posted about the CME but never about buying it cheap. About the bike...its my father thats interested in a particular bike and I found one really cheap, cheaper than I would ever expect, but it was out of state. I just wanted to see if it was possible to ship. If so, how much it would cost to ship it and if it was really worth doing. But I dont recall anywhere in that thread about me wanting to get it "for free or close to it." I was just interested in pricing. Geez...what got into you. I havent spent any money lately, well...maybe a little, but Im the type that freakin' researches everything for months before I buy it. I just have a hard time deciding and letting the little money that I have go. Money comes slow and in small portions, so I have to spend it wisely. I was curious if someone else was going to come out with something that will compete with the Meziere, Im not trying to get out of paying "retail" for it. Besides, Im in no hurry, I'll wait a month if a GP or special price is coming. Every bit counts, especially when your poor. I just didnt want to buy this product and something else was to come out later whether it was $100 cheaper or a $100 more. Lastly, the car isnt a daily, well not anymore at least. So theres no dirt under my hood.
Old 09-27-2003, 11:32 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

Ok well at least you have made a few points clearer to me and I was just curious. I mean you are doing a trany swap (200r4) if my memory serves me correct, and now its a water pump and I know you did not ask specificly for a CME for free, but one can come to that conclusion from reading your post on it that you want one cheap. I saw a few people offering them up and then it gets quiet. So don't think I am ripping on you it is just I try to read peoples posts and if I can help or give info I do as I have tried to do with your posts etc. I just wanted clarification on these items Oh and by the way I am glad you got it clean under the hood.
Jeff
Old 09-27-2003, 11:53 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You will not see any thing that compares to the Meziere piece in the near future.
Old 09-28-2003, 12:27 AM
Staging Lane

I wouldnt think there is anything wrong if he wanted to get something for free or close to it. Dosent everyone? I'm the same way he is. I hate spending money and I never do I always save my money and payed cash for my car. I also research a long time and ask alot of people questions before I guy things. NVMYSS dont take this wrong one bit but its good to be a cheap *** sometimes, it means more money in your pocket. Im the biggest cheap *** in the world. I have about 3000 dollars in the bank that I can do anything with and I wait till I get payed every week before I buy a mod. I like to know I got some more money before I spend it. Im cheap and proud of it. I'll try to save money anywhere I can. I bought a pair of mac middy headers and a y-pipe used for $150 thats a freakin deal if I do say so myself. I could give two ***** if there used or not they still work.
Old 09-28-2003, 07:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

I hope that this ends todays portion of "As the ls1tech turns" soap opera
Old 09-28-2003, 11:21 AM
9 Second Club NA

Inspector12: I appreciate you being so kind to help me when you can and Im sure others do too. There's nothing wrong with being curious...hell we all are. I hope everything is clear now because it seemed that you were coming down on me in your first reply. I am doing a conversion, I have the money, but Im having a hard time finding a core. Im in no hurry, so I can take me time for every piece that I buy. About the water pump, well...I cant say that I have all the bolt-ons anymore and since it frees up 10-12 hp, I could use it. I know its not much, but every bit counts. There was a sale going on and I wanted to jump on it if it was worth it and if the product wasnt going to "yesterdays news" because a better one came out. About the CME, I never followed through with it because I couldnt believe how much people were wanting for them. Im sure its worth it, but too much for my budget. Even then, I changed my mind about it because I wanted to go with different tips and I doubt anyone would sell me everything but the tips. Anyhow, I dont want to ramble on about this anymore than I already have. But again, I appreciate you helping me in any way that you can. Thanks
Old 09-28-2003, 02:15 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

No problem Jeremy maybe I did sound like that. That was not my intention I just know you ask a lot of questions about a lot of different things that I take forgranted that I think everyone should know (My mistake) and I like to get a (Deal) too, but I don't like the way some people go about getting a good deal. And that is where I am going to stop because that is a hole other issue.

THE END that was for you DESTROYER.
Have fun with the water pump Jeremy.
Old 09-30-2003, 01:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

man this better not turn into another onebadss situation with the ftra group purchase