Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The POLLUTER Cam Is ON SALE! Also Trick Flow/Polluter Packages starting at $2599.99!

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 12:18 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sdiddy
Is it me or is this just not a very good deal...it doesn't seem like many people are interested in this package
I think its a little to big for some people and u will need supporting mods to get everything out of this cam but its a hell of a deal!
Old 07-07-2009, 01:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Joey said 3600-4400 stall when I talked to him. Great guys to deal with. I am used to talking to people who try to rush you off the phone, but the guys a Tick Performance took the time to answer all my questions.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:18 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've been looking into a setup such as this. Can anyone comment on the street manners (even though it's not going into a dd car)? Also, most people would recomend getting these heads ported, right? I've seen a lot about TEA porting these heads and it making quite a difference.
With a good tune, the Polluter is definitely streetable. It lopes hard and makes a ton of power, but it is still very driveable. The CNC ported versions of the Trick Flows heads are some of the nicest on the market.
Originally Posted by skeeters65
Any HP numbers in a stock M6 car???
https://ls1tech.com/forums/dynamomet...fast92-m6.html
Originally Posted by Pseudonym
Just ordered the package with some extras. My dad has called you 3 or 4 times in the past week. You guys are very helpful and courteous.
Thank you for the business and the kind words.
Originally Posted by 97ta383
What would be the minium size stall i would need with this cam? and do you have any dyno numbers with stock a4 cars?
We suggest 3600-4400 stall with the Polluter. A4 Results: https://ls1tech.com/forums/dynamomet...fast-92-a.html
Is it me or is this just not a very good deal...it doesn't seem like many people are interested in this package
There is more interest than you can see here online! The pricing is definitely right.
Originally Posted by LS1PUNK
I think its a little to big for some people and u will need supporting mods to get everything out of this cam but its a hell of a deal!
Supporting mods are going to help out any camshaft! They're a good idea regardless of the setup. The Polluter is definitely the right cam for guys wanting to make a ton of power!