Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LG Motorsports cams(what's their big secret)

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 02:25 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I thought they were doing the cam?
And that wasn't directed at you. I've no idea what you do or don't do.
Old 05-22-2008, 10:50 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by N4cer
I think most of the guys complaining aren't even the target audience, actually.
Don't kid yourself. Thier target audience is anyone with cash or a credit card.

Its more like people who don't work on their own cars. You know, lazy guys with no knowledge.
So anyone who has never installed a cam is lazy or has no knowledge? Imagine if a surgeon said that to someone who needs thier apendix removed.

"Gee surgery at a hospital is for lazy people with no knowledge."

The reality is not everyone can be good at everything. My specialty for example is HP computers, networks, Windows XP, Windows NT, ect. I have certifications for windows NT, excel and Compaq storageworks.

I can also install carpet (CFI certified), linoleum and ceramic tile.

Now I have worked a lot on cars just not on the inside of motors or transmissions. For example I have installed brake pads, calipers, rotors, catbacks, starter motors, alternators, batteries, serpentine belts, radiators, spark plugs, wires, ect.

So to call me lazy or without knowledge is unfounded, uncalled for and inaccurate. But since I have no actual experience on installing heads or a cam, I found the best idea is to pay an expert who has the experience. Because in this case it's the smart thing to do.

So try again.

Last edited by darrensls1; 05-22-2008 at 12:18 PM.
Old 05-22-2008, 05:33 PM
10 Second Club

A car isn't surgery.

Old 05-23-2008, 06:47 AM
11 Second Club

A car isn't surgery.
Isn't it? Both require altering or replacing internal parts, both require knowledge, both require practice, both done well can have positive effects and both done poorly can kill the patient.

Seems pretty similair to me

You just can't admit that you were out of line. But that's ok. Someday you might understand.
Old 05-23-2008, 07:04 AM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Stang's Bane
I think it is simple.

If it bothers you, go some where else.
AMEN! The beauty of the free market. Indeed a pretty simple solution no?

That said I love the X3 I've run the last 5 years and have an X4 on the way......
Old 05-23-2008, 10:02 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by darrensls1
Isn't it? Both require altering or replacing internal parts, both require knowledge, both require practice, both done well can have positive effects and both done poorly can kill the patient.

Seems pretty similair to me

You just can't admit that you were out of line. But that's ok. Someday you might understand.
Apparently you have no experience working on cars or people. I have both. Someday YOU might understand, kiddo.

And I'm just having fun agitating idiots. You just chose to play that role for the day. It's obvious that LG isn't marketing toward people who are custom spec'ing their cams. It's for people who want a proven performer, ground on spec.
Old 05-23-2008, 11:02 AM
11 Second Club

Apparently you have no experience working on cars or people. I have both. Someday YOU might understand, kiddo.
I'm not a doctor so I don't work on people. I work on computers and floors. And I've all ready stated my car maintenance experience which certainly doesn't make me a mechanic but does make me a novice.

Kiddo? I have a feeling I'm older then you are. I'll be 39 years young in July. If you're older then that I would be shocked. I'm basing that simply by your posts and your attitude.

And I'm just having fun agitating idiots. You just chose to play that role for the day. It's obvious that LG isn't marketing toward people who are custom spec'ing their cams. It's for people who want a proven performer, ground on spec.
No, they are targeting anyone with cash as are most business owners. Calling me an idiot is not helping your cause. It only makes you look immature. Think about that.

Old 05-23-2008, 01:05 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by darrensls1
I'm not a doctor so I don't work on people. I work on computers and floors. And I've all ready stated my car maintenance experience which certainly doesn't make me a mechanic but does make me a novice.

Kiddo? I have a feeling I'm older then you are. I'll be 39 years young in July. If you're older then that I would be shocked. I'm basing that simply by your posts and your attitude.

No, they are targeting anyone with cash as are most business owners. Calling me an idiot is not helping your cause. It only makes you look immature. Think about that.

Thought about it. You still fit the role.
Old 05-23-2008, 03:00 PM
11 Second Club

i can't believe this thread exists still! I started this thread 2 years ago,LOL!!! This cam works very good, been running it for 2 years now.
Old 05-23-2008, 03:32 PM
11 Second Club

Thought about it. You still fit the role.
I seriously doubt you did any thinking based on this post. But that's ok. I have a two teenagers so I am used dealing with immaturity.

Have a great holiday weekend
Old 05-23-2008, 03:34 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by z28misfit
i can't believe this thread exists still! I started this thread 2 years ago,LOL!!! This cam works very good, been running it for 2 years now.
It always amazes me when someone does a search and decides to make a reply on a very old thread. Glad to hear you're cam is working out for you. Have a great holiday weekend!
Old 05-24-2008, 02:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

honestly I forgot what your arguing for
Old 06-04-2008, 01:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

You seem to miss the facts about them. I have nothing against them. I bought the internals for my engine there. But I also think people are mentally retarded lemmings for blindly nutswinging on them when they tried to BS everyone on their Terminator heads and nobody even mentions it like you're all scared to admit the truth.

Do I like their parts/prices? Yes.
Do I like their dishonest business practices? NO.

I also have something against anybody who can't see this blatant dishonesty by them. If that's you, so be it. I'm not responsible if you want to overlook dishonest business practices.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/ls1tech-sponsor-feedback/928974-tsp-terminator-heads-g5x3-dyno-numbers-inside.html

terminator heads
and an lg cam

Quick Reply: LG Motorsports cams(what's their big secret)