Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

EMC similar format with *New info & products*

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2019, 11:33 PM
Banned

Received 100 Likes on 90 Posts

You read Very well sir...pistons have near a 5 yr purchase date.total seal gapless.....Still New! Never molisted or honestly seen. New,new..... I ain't got time to bs around with $.... If they do ,they do, they don't, they don't type of deal...I know where I stand in terms of power for either compression ratio.... It'd be nice ...but I can work with 12'ish... 3.900 bore 376 made a honest 775 @ 8k. With a rule maximum of 12.0. yes that's ER ....I can figure out something I can be happy with...Knowing if I get another piston...800 is Easy. Yes 2.0 hp per liter with a mere 263 @ .050 duration cam for 14+ comp Rowdy heads...hell the cam I got now is 260....shows what compression can do...
Old 12-14-2019, 12:50 AM
Banned

The more you know .....the more you want. Set a goal and go 4 it...
All these combos are achievable and realistic...with a max 7800 RPM band with a good cam
Asking 820+ hp is a realistic goal if you got 14.5 with a goooood fuel....got corn?
Flyin was @ 13.2...

feeling kinda shitty (on the pistons) but oh well...if I cry about it what the F the baby gonna do.

Here's another build that I have read over and over and over and over and over and over and over...it's to simple. We've talked also. On most these threads I've spoken to someone that posted or started the threads. I'm a true life stalker for knowledge. .....ask a ? Make a friend.... George Bryce said once you know how to make crazy hp getting mundane #'s are easy. All crazy hp engines have higher compression ratios. I follow these guys y not put it into practice. Rule 1 on hp do as seen or known to make hp..... Compression + Good Fuel.✓
Now I know Diet Coke...PS I luv that name!!!...dude you've been on that diet Coke? Losing weight I c

but Diet ran just as much compression or close as on e85 with less cam and more stroke. Darth imagine this cam - & 790 ish lift + 13.2..... made 811 & Ls3 heads...Add 14.8 into the mix 820+..with a not so big cam....taming a crazy MF'er...
Luv this idea! George u said and had what I've been thinking 4 Life. In tune with what ER, Darin, etc.....do for a living. I said I copy! Yet it...... All started off on a pump gas theme....

https://www.yellowbullet.com/threads...rences.536277/
Old 12-14-2019, 01:26 AM
TECH Addict

Received 463 Likes on 359 Posts

I still don't know what you have or what you haven't got.
Information is all over the place Smoke.
Is there a reason why you type this way?
Old 12-14-2019, 05:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 289 Likes on 169 Posts

Originally Posted by Smokey B
The more you know .....the more you want. Set a goal and go 4 it...
All these combos are achievable and realistic...with a max 7800 RPM band with a good cam
Asking 820+ hp is a realistic goal if you got 14.5 with a goooood fuel....got corn?
Flyin was @ 13.2...

feeling kinda shitty (on the pistons) but oh well...if I cry about it what the F the baby gonna do.

Here's another build that I have read over and over and over and over and over and over and over...it's to simple. We've talked also. On most these threads I've spoken to someone that posted or started the threads. I'm a true life stalker for knowledge. .....ask a ? Make a friend.... George Bryce said once you know how to make crazy hp getting mundane #'s are easy. All crazy hp engines have higher compression ratios. I follow these guys y not put it into practice. Rule 1 on hp do as seen or known to make hp..... Compression + Good Fuel.✓
Now I know Diet Coke...PS I luv that name!!!...dude you've been on that diet Coke? Losing weight I c

but Diet ran just as much compression or close as on e85 with less cam and more stroke. Darth imagine this cam - & 790 ish lift + 13.2..... made 811 & Ls3 heads...Add 14.8 into the mix 820+..with a not so big cam....taming a crazy MF'er...
Luv this idea! George u said and had what I've been thinking 4 Life. In tune with what ER, Darin, etc.....do for a living. I said I copy! Yet it...... All started off on a pump gas theme....

https://www.yellowbullet.com/threads...rences.536277/
what is your bore size, stroke, dome volume, chamber volume, and how far down is the top ring?
Old 12-14-2019, 07:13 AM
TECH Addict

Received 751 Likes on 407 Posts

"Darth now ✓ this one out ....I've been on active Duty overseas, fighting 4 country...Maybe it works ...... maybe not ...I tried."

1 question, i truly hope im misreading this, but did you imply you were over seas fighting so you could drum up some sympathy to return a set of pistons?!?!
Somebody please correct me if im wrong...
Old 12-14-2019, 07:21 AM
Banned

4.030 bore size..
4.0 stroke
-5 dish volume flat top
Chamber size on both are 62cc
​​​​​​top ring down....do not know Uncle.....
https://www.jepistons.com/Products/311979.aspx

cam 256/272 730 730 113+4
I know u know more is better .....luv . Trying to finish in Ft Worth today ....thank u Uncle!
Old 12-14-2019, 07:39 AM
Banned

I feel like when JJ da Boss says in his Tennessee voice....

U make me feel so proud....
Old 12-14-2019, 07:45 AM

Received 1,838 Likes on 1,146 Posts

I often have personal meeting's with myself....If I've read the entire Bible twice , I have no choice but to accept what's done And paid for in pistons. The Pistons were great until I learned more and thus wanting more. I know 3 builds that I look @ and say to self I can honestly get near or match any of These 3 and the common thing that's pops up in the search of hp .. is compression ....and I'd like a higher cylinder pressure.. easy way to make hp if you've got good gas....aka Corn
I'd like to get

On JE piston....
I didn't leave it alone.....I called back was told they'd have to talk to a manager.... Story goes......

. Darth now ✓ this one out ....I've been on active Duty overseas, fighting 4 country...Maybe it works ...... maybe not ...I tried.

Compression is Hp, @ the time I was happy with 11.8 and a 248 hydraulic roller.

With the cam i got now & compression around 12.9 to 13.2 I think this is what's achievable.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...11563215612412

With 11.8/c 12.0 i fill it would look similar to this...

https://www.yellowbullet.com/threads...sults.1204610/

I know Flyin made 800 + with around 13.2 ish+ on race fuel ™Same FED stg1 Ls3 heads..cam and heads carried 800 for more RPM than I thought till it peaked at 8200. Darth < Flyin's cam is more similar in spec's than I can say ...... on duration points @ .050 we are less than 10 let's say we meet half way not exact but u......get it.

New parable: 11 to 12.9 compression ratio is normal combustion with a splash of race gas with 93 octane. E85 is 100+ octane and requires more fuel being delivered ='s a bigger boom?

Nuclear Fusion is 13+ to 15.0 on cheap as corn. Q race fuel

I would like the later with cheap corn. But...it is, what it is...as it's just a 11.8 hydraulic roller based 408..as is......just added some ***** with a Solid roller.

​​​​​​
Dude that honestly reads like you lied to a vendor to get the pistons returned. You cannot do that. You got to bargain and trade in good faith. Your soul is worth more than the price of those pistons.
The following users liked this post:
rkupon1 (12-14-2019)
Old 12-14-2019, 08:06 AM
TECH Addict

Especially if/when you take ground that insinuates your a veteran whom is fighting for this country, risking life/limb. Thats hurtful, and down right disrespectful to those that are/have. However, i dont know you personally and you deserve the benefit of doubt. So if you are a veteran, who was fighting over seas, than god bless you, and i ll do some crowd funding and buy these pistons off of you personally for full price if it helps you finish your motor. And if its not true at all, than we are dealing with something totally different....a real deal POS!
Im trying to look past previous statements of self admitting being a pot smoking felon on multiple occasions. Please be a veteran, i ll have a whole new respect for you. If so, lets talk about me buying these pistons...
G Atsma (12-14-2019)
Old 12-14-2019, 08:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 289 Likes on 169 Posts

4.030 bore size..
4.0 stroke
-5 dish volume flat top
Chamber size on both are 62cc
​​​​​​top ring down....do not know Uncle.....
https://www.jepistons.com/Products/311979.aspx

cam 256/272 730 730 113+4
I know u know more is better .....luv . Trying to finish in Ft Worth today ....thank u Uncle!
So youre a little less than 12:1 with a .041 gasket. If you mill the heads to 56cc you'll gain a point in compression. Need to see what your p2v clearance is before you cut the heads. You can also cut valve pocket depth if needed. If you have dish valves, you could use some solid face valve and lose a couple cc's. It's always a struggle and balancing act working with shelf stocking pistons. Use what you have and dont get too caught up in the numbers. Once you get to about 12-1, there isnt a whole lot of gain going to 13, 14, or 15-1.
Old 12-14-2019, 08:29 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by rkupon1
I dont care if you respect my opinion or not SMOKEY, but you will read it. I know in your mind i ve done nothing n know nothing. But either have you. You are a bully. Your more like the Farmers Almanac than you are a Weather Man. FACT! In this sport, we put up or shut up. Heres the deal, this is one of a few hobbies where theres more than one way to skin a cat. Theres also more than one reason to do something. 98% of what you preach on here is pure Racecar bs. Nothing more. I dont see you out playing with the big boys! Instead your here in the kiddie pool pretending to show off. Its bs, and people gettn tired of it. You speak in ebonix n talk out your butt. You cloud up perfectly good threads with regurgitated gibberish. Most of these cars are STREET CARS. Your hypothetical simulator runs off of Wallace racing calculations as fuel. I try to stay out of certain threads, including yours, but somehow like a car wreck, we get sucked into watching it. Get off this site! Its beneath you, your time, n your knowledge. Engine builders, including mine, dont come on here bcuz of guys like YOU, FACT! Nobody wants to email back n forth n be on the phone like little school girls talkn n sharing secrets they workd hard to achieve...especially with people who dont spend any money with them! FACT!
You have some good points there.
Smokey does contradict himself a lot.
He says to me my build is for a simpleton and now he posts his build and it’s barely any different from mine.
it’s quite strange.
From what I read Smokey seems like a pot head and quite possibly a liar and a con if those things are not true about him being a veteran.
if the piston changeover was not done in good faith shame on him too.

G Atsma (12-14-2019)
Old 12-14-2019, 11:06 AM
Banned

I'll get to the 2 snotty nose pussycats in a second luv pissing off .. the ones who post the most....Rup ...you figure out your intake situation....in the pm? But Everyday post with the same guys who can't even answer your ?

Give me a second...B your little *** done took a wrong turn....I meant it in a good way... But F It .... look at what your goals are and mine . Yeah your ***** simple with a dumb *** simple over priced non flowing Plastic shitty Intake... Give me a second.

And btw ..i could care less to any who don't like me or what I post....the 2 I wanted posted dumb MF'er...Darth and Eric....don't like it go else where...B go back to your simple as thread and talking with the same MF'ers... I got 1 guy who came on who makes me .......so proud...I like winners not dumb MF'ers who know nothing and stuck on Ls1sales. Hp is universal...
Old 12-14-2019, 11:14 AM
Banned

Add to that ... Didn't get corrected on the what I said on GG heads on John's car... but idk nothing...

Brain washed... simpleton MF'er
Old 12-14-2019, 11:24 AM
TECH Addict

Im taking it your not actually a veteran than? Just 100% real scumbag? Cant wait for this thread to get locked already. You have 0 respect sir. You crossed a line this time. I hope someone from JE is reading this. Or even any of our military/veteran members...you are a pathetic human, seriously!
Old 12-14-2019, 11:32 AM
TECH Addict

I'll get to the 2 snotty nose pussycats in a second luv pissing off .. the ones who post the most....Rup ...you figure out your intake situation....in the pm? But Everyday post with the same guys who can't even answer your ?

Give me a second...B your little *** done took a wrong turn....I meant it in a good way... But F It .... look at what your goals are and mine . Yeah your ***** simple with a dumb *** simple over priced non flowing Plastic shitty Intake... Give me a second.

And btw ..i could care less to any who don't like me or what I post....the 2 I wanted posted dumb MF'er...Darth and Eric....don't like it go else where...B go back to your simple as thread and talking with the same MF'ers... I got 1 guy who came on who makes me .......so proud...I like winners not dumb MF'ers who know nothing and stuck on Ls1sales. Hp is universal...
So in other words myself, and others who have criticised you are beneath you.
It's very unusual seeing as though you post gibberish most of the time and you have nothing to show for it.
Just words and crazy theories in your dream world that don't make much sense.
You really have it in for that intake. Lol
So much hatred but guess what?
IT WORKS!
i think now it's time for you to have a joint.
Light one up and relax smoke.
I have nothing against you.
You might be an ok person but you come across as someone whose brain is totally fried.

Old 12-14-2019, 11:34 AM
Banned

Sorry.. fake news alert on CNN.... Apache aircraft...electronics and avionics ... Remodel's my thing now....Surgical technician been there done that... Engines just a hobby... Don't forget felon... 0-100 Real quick.

Simpleton.... I like the fact my guy posted...how about u.... Oh you have to keep typing in hopes of getting real true Information from another guy who's just about as avg as yourself?
Old 12-14-2019, 11:37 AM
TECH Addict

I also think that you are not a veteran.
If you are a veteran you would be a "veteran bullshitter".
​​​​​​I'm sure myself and others would find this believable.

I also can't believe you did that to JE with the pistons.
What the hell is wrong with you??
I hope this thread gets locked.

​​​​​​

Old 12-14-2019, 11:39 AM
Banned

Go back 2 your thread... Got a Veteran ID little simpleton...free health care btw.
Old 12-14-2019, 11:42 AM
Banned

My favorite rapper even made a song about it...goes like

Old 12-14-2019, 11:50 AM
KCS

Received 315 Likes on 213 Posts

Time to close this one down. This was long overdue.

Quick Reply: EMC similar format with *New info & products*