Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

This 16 year old just got his 2002 WS6!

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2006, 01:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here's my $0.02

My parents bought most of a '97 Cobra Vert for me when I was 17. I'd been driving a Ford Probe for a year w/o any tickets or wrecks. So.... when I was 17 they gave me an offer. I pay $5000, they pay the rest and it's my car, but they get driving privledges whenever they want. Basically they wanted a nice vert to drive, but I got the car.

Cool... but being that I was a spead freak w/ a lead foot it was a bad idea... I didn't get any tickets or any wrecks at all. Mother put the fear of god into me... one ticket and no more Cobra.

However, I had many close calls driving fast and learning how to drive on the edge. Of course... this has never faded... just now I have a better car and run HPDEs as often as my budget will allow to get my jollys off on track and play.

Would I get my young child a fast car? HELL NO they'll go auto-xing w/ me if they want and attend HPDEs etc... thus they'll know how to drive fast and driving fast on the street won't be so thrilling b/c they'll learn in a controlled environment. Then they can drive their safe car to school etc

I guess what I'm saying... is be safe dude... and respect the car.
Old 12-24-2006, 01:34 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Hex
besides, you don't think i feel guilty accepting such a car without working too much? i'm sorry, but AP US history, Bio 2 honors, English 3 AP, and algebra 2 while playing sports leaves me lil time for anything else. my parents won't let me get more work.

you can't judge a person solely on text without meeting them irl.
oh god, you have AP classes in high school

wait till you get in college buddy, you'll **** your pants....i made it through high school doing absolutely NOTHING and i was still 3rd in my class...when i got to college i FAILED 3 of my 5 classes because i though i could do the same thing i did in high school

so you think you got it hard now, just wait....oh wait, your mommy and daddy are probably gonna support your *** all your life

and no, i don't think ANY 16 year old that comes on here talking about getting "high" and "daddy's money" deserves a WS6 let alone any decently fast V8 car...you need a stock honda civic till you get out in life and learn what its really like to live on your own and how easy **** doesnt come

/rant
Old 12-24-2006, 02:55 AM
TECH Apprentice

omg in for the third time b4 the
Old 12-24-2006, 03:12 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah lock this up enough bashing already
Old 12-24-2006, 04:19 AM
12 Second Club

alright dude...i didnt even wanna post in this thread cuz i get too into this bullshit sometimes. im makin an exception though. you should talk absolutely NO **** on ANY of the people who have bashed you in this thread. As said before, you brought it on yourself. I dont like to judge people either, but when someone comes on here bragging about the ws6 that his daddy bought him because he smoked some pot....that just fuels the fire. most of these guys on here (myself included) BUST THEIR ASSES to keep their cars/mod them for the simple fact that it is what we love. there's nothing wrong with getting something given to you until you try to rub it in the faces of every forum member on here. Are we all gonna think your cooler cuz you smoke pot? NO, been there done that. thats nice you got a ta, but are we gonna kiss your *** because it was given to you? NO...you dont make us jealous, you make us sick. why do you need to brag so much about that ****? you show how reckless you are with your life, i can only imagine how you are with that car. We all drive these cars hard sometimes but you need to learn there is a time and a place for that. I just hope you get a reality check before its too late
Old 12-24-2006, 07:54 AM
TECH Addict

californians

Old 12-24-2006, 09:13 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 00slowredz
alright dude...i didnt even wanna post in this thread cuz i get too into this bullshit sometimes. im makin an exception though. you should talk absolutely NO **** on ANY of the people who have bashed you in this thread. As said before, you brought it on yourself. I dont like to judge people either, but when someone comes on here bragging about the ws6 that his daddy bought him because he smoked some pot....that just fuels the fire. most of these guys on here (myself included) BUST THEIR ASSES to keep their cars/mod them for the simple fact that it is what we love. there's nothing wrong with getting something given to you until you try to rub it in the faces of every forum member on here. Are we all gonna think your cooler cuz you smoke pot? NO, been there done that. thats nice you got a ta, but are we gonna kiss your *** because it was given to you? NO...you dont make us jealous, you make us sick. why do you need to brag so much about that ****? you show how reckless you are with your life, i can only imagine how you are with that car. We all drive these cars hard sometimes but you need to learn there is a time and a place for that. I just hope you get a reality check before its too late
Amen.
Old 12-24-2006, 09:44 AM
Launching!

hey congrats man. i was 16 when i got my 69 camaro. best day of my life. drive safe and get the mods goin.
Old 12-24-2006, 09:47 AM
12 Second Club

Man, When I was 16 I got **** for my bday. It wasnt until I was 17 1/2 that I bought a shitty $550 dollar 89' Dodge Spirit. That car was the shiznit!! After that car I owned 2 Ex Cab Trucks and an 00 Malibu before I got my 4th gen, a 99 Z28. That one got smashed so I bought 3 cars in 3 months (02 Silverado, 87 &90 Fbirds) before setteling into a 98 Formula. All of this while Serving in the Marines. Im glad I wasnt as fortunate to get one when I was 16 but at leat I still got one. Good luck with the LS1 cars young bucks and once again, let the mods begin!!!
Old 12-24-2006, 09:49 AM
TECH Regular

still no pics?
Old 12-24-2006, 09:51 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by The Professor
still no pics?
Raise the BS flag on page 11?
Old 12-24-2006, 10:02 AM
12 Second Club

Location: Chitown-Jax NC-Jax FL-Honolulu-OKC, OK-NOW New Orleans Area

Bottom line becareful. With these cars comes lots of responsablitiy. I am not going to bash u on having a sweet ride and kick *** parents that bought u one. I know you will play at times just choose them wisely. Nice car though.
Old 12-24-2006, 10:08 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by VenomInside
Raise the BS flag on page 11?
Old 12-24-2006, 10:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

DUDE JUST BE SAFE AND ENJOY THE CAR LET THE MODS COME!
Old 12-24-2006, 10:17 AM
On The Tree

On the play!
Old 12-24-2006, 10:48 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 00slowredz
w00t well said!
now time for the down cause this is most likley all bullshit anyways. wheres the pics kid? and dont try tellin us you cant afford a digital camera
Old 12-24-2006, 10:54 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by j3ff
On the play!

FTW!!!!
Old 12-24-2006, 10:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

Bro you can't put up a thread like this w/o pics...

Off topic... hey you guys see I got my new Enzo? It's ******* sweet. My girlfriend is a supermodel and bought it for me b/c I **** her good.
Old 12-24-2006, 11:02 AM
11 Second Club

[QUOTE=Hex] you can't criticize someone for smoking if it makes up the fabric of their being. [QUOTE]

WOW, that has got to be one of the stupidest things I've ever read. If that in fact is the case than you need to get a life. Have your daddy buy you one since obviously all the money you make working part time is spent on sewing that fabric.

Remember something folks, stupid parents make stupid babies. We tend to believe that just because someone has money they automatically have to be smart. Not necessarily.
Old 12-24-2006, 11:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
Bro you can't put up a thread like this w/o pics...

Off topic... hey you guys see I got my new Enzo? It's ******* sweet. My girlfriend is a supermodel and bought it for me b/c I **** her good.
yeah well my mom just got me a c6 z06 after finding 3 kilos of blow in my room

Quick Reply: This 16 year old just got his 2002 WS6!