Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

This 16 year old just got his 2002 WS6!

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2006, 04:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nick_4.8sierra
16 years old, no job, and a LS1? Wow.
...i dont know how they do it....

congrats anyway
Old 12-23-2006, 07:11 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i have faith in hex, hes the same as i was/am. (Except for me not paying for a cent). you will learn along the way, you might even become a better driver... my first car was a 83 camaro with a crate 350, 5 speed . 280hp. thought it was the fastest thing in the world.. then i upgraded to the mighty LS1. *knock on wood* iver never gotten a ticket, been in an accident.. i thinking driving v8s + manuals have made me a better driver for sure.. btw im moving on 19 in a few months
Old 12-23-2006, 10:50 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by sprung_monkey
ok ok you want him to hurt himself......yep check i mean you "hope" he does

but EITHER WAY your still being a *****......the only ones the kid should have to hear this **** from are his parents and granted he is either full of **** or they are just complete friggin morons from what he has posted
You still don't get it. *sigh* I don't hope he gets hurt. I just think it is inevitable.

whatsamatta.....got some sand in your vagina? I'm being brutally honest with him, not a *****. If he can't handle it, get off the internet.
Old 12-23-2006, 11:36 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Hex
i work like only 8 hours a week, barely any money. and the ws6 is very nice, and im very thankful.

but, i was going to get my dad's 06 300C, with 22's and a sick grill valued at 47k. but then the maid found my weed :/

**** happens

and yeah, ive been pretty good with the car so far. i quickly learned that punching it will make you fish tail and drift

Theres probably not a single guy on here that hasnt been reckless in a manner which could potentially lead to other people getting hurt. But damn kid you are just stupid, and whats worst of all, your bragging about it. You dont know dick about life, your book smart and very clearly lack any form of common sense, sorry kid your what most people on this site define as a punk. no one cars what kind of car you would have had if your house maid hadnt found your stash, or that the kid down the street got a Z06, or that your a better driver under the influence (isnt that contradictory). If im ever on the road after drinking, i attempt to drive safer to avoid a DUI, but im certainly not dumb enough to think i actually am a better driver because of it. You have no one to blame for all the bashing you got except for yourself. Have some respect for the people on this site, for the people on the road and for yourself. Put down the pipe and get your *** out into the driveway, work on your car with your own two hands and tell us about what you did or what you cant do, thats what this site is for. no ones gonna praise you for having something handed to you. goodluck
Old 12-24-2006, 12:02 AM
Hex
Teching In

hey stfu
this just in---i dont give a **** what you think
you dont know me
how the **** can you judge me?

maybe you should take a look at yourself

is there anything wrong expressing what i could've gotten?
do i make you jealous? wtf is ur problem? ENVY

i dont give a ****. im telling you what happened in my life. can't take that? stfu
Old 12-24-2006, 12:05 AM
Hex
Teching In

Originally Posted by sidewayz28
i have faith in hex, hes the same as i was/am. (Except for me not paying for a cent). you will learn along the way, you might even become a better driver... my first car was a 83 camaro with a crate 350, 5 speed . 280hp. thought it was the fastest thing in the world.. then i upgraded to the mighty LS1. *knock on wood* iver never gotten a ticket, been in an accident.. i thinking driving v8s + manuals have made me a better driver for sure.. btw im moving on 19 in a few months
thanks for understanding. i just dont understand; if i say i dont punch it and these people obviously dont have proof otherwise; yet they make judgements on something the know nothing about? ignorance at its finest.....
Old 12-24-2006, 12:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Hex
hey stfu
you dont know me

i dont give a ****. im telling you what happened in my life. can't take that? stfu

I think you've shown how much maturity you lack and that you shouldn't be given the responsibility of the car you have been given. I just hope if you wreck it, you don't take someone with you. I know your 16, but grow up. You've demonstrated a complete lack of rationality in this entire thread and you have some things to learn before you are ready for many of the things you think you are.
Old 12-24-2006, 12:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Hex
thanks for understanding. i just dont understand; if i say i dont punch it and these people obviously dont have proof otherwise; yet they make judgements on something the know nothing about? ignorance at its finest.....
Funny you should say that because you have demonstrated your own ignorance in this thread. They are judging you on your character which is clear through your posts and quite reckless.
Old 12-24-2006, 12:15 AM
Hex
Teching In

Originally Posted by MjMaro
Funny you should say that because you have demonstrated your own ignorance in this thread. They are judging you on your character which is clear through your posts and quite reckless.
text doesnt express what resides in your soul, douche. you don't know me. i don't dare make judgements of people, without taking a look at myself. i realize everyone has faults, and knowing this, i don't judge people.
Old 12-24-2006, 12:24 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Hex
hey stfu
you dont know me

Nice language there punk. If you dont care what i think or anyone else here thinks, then why are you replying to my post with such hostility????

take a look at myself, ok. first car was 1985 firebird, paid for by me, along with every car since then. i went to a very prestigious high school in philadelphia along with college (parents paid for high school and i paid for college), and im a doing very well as an accountant in the area now. Moved home with my mom after my father died of cancer and have been saving for a house. Have I done stupid things in my life, of course, did i brag about them, hell no. Do i claim i know a lot about life and i have really lived it, hell no. im not ingnorant enough to think half the things you think.

Do i ENVY you, haha god no kid. in fact i think pity would be more along the right lines
Old 12-24-2006, 12:25 AM
TECH Apprentice

Must be nice to have mommy and daddy buy you a pratically brand new WS6, and pay ur insurance.

Last edited by 90TSiAWD; 12-24-2006 at 12:34 AM.
Old 12-24-2006, 12:26 AM
Launching!

Yo ps punk, maybe daddy can buy you a plane ticket and you can come try to make me "stfu". until then watch the language and have some respect. post about your car, what you want to do to your car or what you cant figure out.
Old 12-24-2006, 12:37 AM
Hex
Teching In

you people just dont understand
i give up
its back to lurking....
Old 12-24-2006, 12:45 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Hex
i give up
its back to lurking....
Dont shy away from the site cause you got bashed here pretty good. like i posted to you before, work on your car, have discussions about your car or what problems your having. this is a friendly site, your just not going to find a lot of guys impressed with what you had said. i wish you good luck, you got a great car and im sure you'll treat it right. any questions you can certainly PM me whether it has to do with cars or whatever.
Old 12-24-2006, 12:54 AM
TECH Junkie

[QUOTE=Hex]text doesnt express what resides in your soul, douche. you don't know me. i don't dare make judgements of people, without taking a look at myself. i realize everyone has faults, and knowing this, i don't judge people.[/QUOTE

Good thanks for showing us how dumb you are
Old 12-24-2006, 12:56 AM
TECH Enthusiast

yes, by all means use the site to learn about your car, modding and such. just know you will get no place with your attitude

props to everybody else who 'works' for what they have
Old 12-24-2006, 01:03 AM
Launching!

[QUOTE=Hex]text doesnt express what resides in your soul, douche.

haha so i guess all the poets and writters in the world are full of crap, or should i say douch...

Can we start on poll on who wants to end this thread on account of it having nothing to do with what we are all here for??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????

Old 12-24-2006, 01:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

dont let people get to u, i got my 02 SS brand new with 10 miles on it when i was 15, i couldnt drive it for months because i didnt even have my license yet, but now its turboed and all those people ask me for advice, dont worry every one gets older anyway, just be careful i know i was, thast y i still have a perfect driving record
Old 12-24-2006, 01:25 AM
On The Tree

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Man sucks to hear your getting raped on insurance, but it probably wasnt the smartest idea to get a RED car...im 18 and pay 113$ a month for insurance on my 02' SS....
Old 12-24-2006, 01:31 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Hex
i give up
its back to lurking....
hmm.....didn't he already say that earlier....i think he likes the attention.

This thread in 4 smileys:

Quick Reply: This 16 year old just got his 2002 WS6!