Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

This 16 year old just got his 2002 WS6!

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2006, 11:41 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Even so, congratulations on the car. I wish I had the money for one. But seriously, you need to think about everyone else on the road, not just yourself.
Old 12-22-2006, 11:49 PM
Dex
TECH Regular

Damn wish my parents had money, but then agian I don't know if I would be the same person I am today. **** i'm glad I didn't have the car I have now when I was 16 **** was bad when i was growin up. How I made it this far with out killing myself is pretty amazing I did some much stupid **** scares me some times
Good luck and don't kill yourself
Old 12-23-2006, 12:30 AM
11 Second Club

Hex, if you think that you are a safer driver while smoking/driving then you're in need of a reality check.

I at the fact that you are 16 and think that you have had such a troubled life that you feel you should endanger others by blazing and driving.

Good luck, and hope you don't hurt anyone.
Old 12-23-2006, 02:49 AM
Hex
Teching In

im sure all of you think ill kill myself in my ws6. but, i really have only accelerated excessively on my first day, i guarantee i wont be a statistic. its fun 'n all, but i really do it to save gas. i really wish people wouldn't hate on me for the 300c, im just describin what i could've gotten

you think im spoiled? my friend down the street got a 2007 C6 for turnin 16, and he aint thankful and doesnt earn it at all :/
Old 12-23-2006, 03:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I give up.
Old 12-23-2006, 03:41 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"you think im spoiled? my friend down the street got a 2007 C6 for turnin 16, and he aint thankful and doesnt earn it at all :/"
i think i might have to find me a sugar momma down in Yuba City
Old 12-23-2006, 04:10 AM
Hex
Teching In

ha. hes an indian; all of them either get a brand new lifted truck at the very least or more for turnin 16.
Old 12-23-2006, 04:19 AM
TECH Junkie

Default Please Read!!!!!!!!!!!!

My parents GAVE me my 98 LS1 at the end of my senior year as a reward for good grades. I was extremely thankful, they have it on freakin video. I made a few small mistakes and lost control a couple times and did some damage to the car that I had to pay for. EVERY mod, I paid for, insurance I paid for, gas I paid for, repairs I paid for. Got the car with 36k miles. Now has 142k. I've never wrecked it, because my minor mistakes (at 18-20) taught me good lessons. I respected the car and the safety of other drivers. Thats appreciation, thats respect, I AM a good driver, but there is still room for improvment, and ....oh yeah, i'm 24.

If you are driving high....you don't give a **** about other drivers. I hope that when you wreck you only hurt yourself, instead of killing some innocent mother of 3 while you walk away with an owwwey on your elbow.

Originally Posted by Hex
-Scary fast as well
-but then the maid found my weed :/
-i quickly learned that punching it will make you fish tail and drift
-when it was pouring, the first 10 minutes i got the car (i couldn't resist)
-ive done better
-nothing beats hitting a foot and a half long bong WHILE driving
-i turn into the most precise driver under the influence, also competely focused
-fyi, the effects of marijuana are completely different than alcohol. i can honestly say that i become the safest driver under the effects, but your entitled to your opinion, and if you feel differently, thats fine :/
-you can't criticize someone for smoking if it makes up the fabric of their being
-to be honest, i havent punched it after the first day
**cough coughbullshitcough cough**
-but i really do it to save gas

*sigh* I rest my case.

btw..... the guy you said this to: "-fyi, the effects of marijuana are completely different than alcohol. i can honestly say that i become the safest driver under the effects, but your entitled to your opinion, and if you feel differently, thats fine :/"

Hes a SF Police Officer, his "OPINION" will arrest your dumb ***. I hope you meet him some time.

In before the
Old 12-23-2006, 04:43 AM
10 Second Club

god you are some overbearing ******** on this thread............people learn from mistakes and if you want to warn the kid fine go for it........but dont be a complete ******* DOUCHE BAG in the process

a little manners goes a long ways

just cut the kid some slack he is a noob and will learn like everyone else.........everyone of you ******* ******** know that at some point in the past you were some dumb ******* kid doing dumb things...........well unless you were a homo or just plain ol ******* lame

now please guys get off your ******* high horse and come on down with us "common folk"
Old 12-23-2006, 04:46 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by GoFast908Z
My parents GAVE me my 98 LS1 at the end of my senior year as a reward for good grades. I was extremely thankful, they have it on freakin video. I made a few small mistakes and lost control a couple times and did some damage to the car that I had to pay for. EVERY mod, I paid for, insurance I paid for, gas I paid for, repairs I paid for. Got the car with 36k miles. Now has 142k. I've never wrecked it, because my minor mistakes (at 18-20) taught me good lessons. I respected the car and the safety of other drivers. Thats appreciation, thats respect, I AM a good driver, but there is still room for improvment, and ....oh yeah, i'm 24.

If you are driving high....you don't give a **** about other drivers. I hope that when you wreck you only hurt yourself, instead of killing some innocent mother of 3 while you walk away with an owwwey on your elbow.

*sigh* I rest my case.

btw..... the guy you said this to: "-fyi, the effects of marijuana are completely different than alcohol. i can honestly say that i become the safest driver under the effects, but your entitled to your opinion, and if you feel differently, thats fine :/"

Hes a SF Police Officer, his "OPINION" will arrest your dumb ***. I hope you meet him some time.

In before the
oh and hoping for someone to get killed..............good job on that one buddy
Old 12-23-2006, 04:47 AM
TECH Junkie

wow someone needs to change their tampon.
Old 12-23-2006, 04:50 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by sprung_monkey
oh and hoping for someone to get killed..............good job on that one buddy
i never hoped for anyone to get killed. Check again chief.

i don't want him to get hurt either, but i know he will. And I hope that when it happens, its just him hurting himself and no one else.
Old 12-23-2006, 08:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Im not even going to get involved with this whole thing.

All I am going to say is just be careful. I was young when I bought my first F-body. It was a 2000 Z28, and I work every day all day just so I could afford it. Due to this it really mad me appreciate the Z28. At first I was even scard of the all power. Any LS1 is a lot more then any young driver can really handle. Just be careful, and think twice. Drive the car slow for a while and get use to the power before you ever try doing anything.
I wish you the best of luck.
Old 12-23-2006, 08:11 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by nick_4.8sierra
16 years old, no job, and a LS1? Wow.
ive got to say that was a jaw dropper.. lol wtf no time for one they say yeah right, they dont got jobs cause some one is stuffing their pockets full of money
Old 12-23-2006, 09:14 AM
Teching In

My reward for graduating was that my parents agreed to let me live a while longer! Lol. Hell I didn't even have a car until I was 23 and then it was a $500 POS. As a parent I believe that letting your kid earn what he has is one of the best things you can do towards teaching him to become a self sufficient human being. As a previous smoker I can also attest that while it may not be as bad as alcohol it will still affect your judgement and you cant tell me that you are giving 100% attention to your driving if you are actually toking on a bong in the car besides the fact that it is hard to deny you were smoking to the officer when he finds it.
Old 12-23-2006, 11:17 AM
TECH Apprentice

well in one last time b4 the
Old 12-23-2006, 01:27 PM
TECH Resident

lol, yeah me too! cut him some slack guys! imean all of us have been given something at sometime(lol, prob not an LS1....but), No one wants to see ANYONE get hurt, have fun and keep your head up, and your bong in your room!
Old 12-23-2006, 02:24 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by GoFast908Z
i never hoped for anyone to get killed. Check again chief.

i don't want him to get hurt either, but i know he will. And I hope that when it happens, its just him hurting himself and no one else.
ok ok you want him to hurt himself......yep check i mean you "hope" he does

but EITHER WAY your still being a *****......the only ones the kid should have to hear this **** from are his parents and granted he is either full of **** or they are just complete friggin morons from what he has posted
Old 12-23-2006, 02:26 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by sprung_monkey
god you are some overbearing ******** on this thread............people learn from mistakes and if you want to warn the kid fine go for it........but dont be a complete ******* DOUCHE BAG in the process

a little manners goes a long ways

just cut the kid some slack he is a noob and will learn like everyone else.........everyone of you ******* ******** know that at some point in the past you were some dumb ******* kid doing dumb things...........well unless you were a homo or just plain ol ******* lame

now please guys get off your ******* high horse and come on down with us "common folk"

Change your fucken tampon
Old 12-23-2006, 02:28 PM
10 Second Club

come up with somthing better than the guy before you...............

and for what its worth i was off on some goose last night so i seemed a little on edge.......i still feel the same way just less curse words

Quick Reply: This 16 year old just got his 2002 WS6!