Old 11-03-2004, 06:54 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOW, pm'd you.
Old 11-04-2004, 02:19 AM
TECH Addict

Exclamation

"The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper or shipping partner on October 14, 2004 to expect your package for mailing. No further information is available for this item."

That's what usps has been saying for a month now when you type in the tracking #'s. This means you notified them you "would be shipping" an item and probably printed out the label (kind of like what they show in the commercial).

You were then supposed to ship the finished product (which should have been completed well before October 14th ) by dropping it off at the post office . . . a month ago.

Both UMI and Lingenfelter have gotten their products to me QUICK. These companies respect their clientel and understand the value of word-of-mouth advertisement.

Dude . . . just finish the damn things or give me my money back.

I KNOOOOOOOOOOOOW you're gonna refund me at LEAST the "priority shipping" I paid for over a month and a half ago. Jeez . . . priority shipping ain't what it used to be
Old 11-08-2004, 08:28 AM
TECH Addict

Place an order..he should be getting the money order today...ill let you know when I get it...
Old 11-08-2004, 11:46 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by ninobrn99
Place an order..he should be getting the money order today...ill let you know when I get it...
You are a brave soul for ordering after reading all this!!
Old 11-08-2004, 02:31 PM
Banned

All TB orders have now been shipped. I worked all weekend to get caught up. I will be out of town for a couple days and will not have access to the internet. I will PM/Email the best I can when I return.
Old 11-08-2004, 05:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I just wanted to let everybody know I received my TB today on schedule and I can vouch that things are back on schedule. He received my order/payment on 10/25/04 and I received my TB 14 days later (11/8/04).

I also asked him:
"I'm just courious...I see a lot of people with your TB's, how many on here do you think have one, it seems to ba a lot and my LS1 performance shop in TX even told me to get one!"

He said this year alone he has sold around 200+......now thats a lot of people that feel this mod is worth it, so he does have his hands full.
Old 11-08-2004, 07:51 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by parbreak
You are a brave soul for ordering after reading all this!!
well i have about a month or so to spare, thats why and I also talked to Scott about my situation and he seemed to understand....I hope we all get ours in time
Old 11-09-2004, 03:02 AM
TECH Addict

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by Magred2001vette
. . .

He said this year alone he has sold around 200+......now thats a lot of people that feel this mod is worth it, so he does have his hands full.
And this justifies all the people who have waited . . . or are STILL WAITING . . . for their LOOOOOOOOONG overdue orders how?

Did you dump $700 over 2 months ago with nothing to show for it? Doesn't look like it.

But I'm glad to see you got your stuff.

Nobody . . . ABSOLUTELY nobody has said, or is saying, his product isn't "worth it." But until you have waited over 2 months for a product you payed for in advance which you were supposed to receive over a month and a half ago . . . you don't know what it's like. Nor do I think would you be so ready to throw around praises like "worth it" . . . the customer service, or lack thereof, certainly isn't worth it.

Future buyer's: it's a crap shoot . . . good luck to you.
Old 11-09-2004, 03:34 AM
TECH Addict

I understand how you feel Dragon and there is nothing right about it...hopefully you will be compenstaed accordingly..im mean per his own statement anything after 5 days it will be like $10 or something per day later...add it up Hope you get them soon :yup: Hey Scott, did you get the money order?
Old 11-09-2004, 04:54 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

... haven't seen my core return money yet and I immediately returned the core ... should have gotten it two weeks ago. ETA?
Old 11-09-2004, 01:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by JEB99TA
... haven't seen my core return money yet and I immediately returned the core ... should have gotten it two weeks ago. ETA?
Yeah, sup with the core charges?
Old 11-15-2004, 03:12 AM
TECH Addict

Finally got the TB's. After what I went through that's all I'm gonna say about them.

Sent the core(s) back Thursday the 11th of November. You should be getting them this week. In addition to the core charge refunds, you mentioned your intent to make this right. Obviously I'm not gonna hold you to your statememts of "each day after . . . " yada, yada . . . because you'd owe me quite a bit of money. That's not gonna happen, nor is it what I'm looking for. I'll leave that up to you; since ANY input from my part has been ignored for the past 2 months +.
Old 11-15-2004, 05:06 AM
TECH Addict

Magred2001vettevbmenu_register("postmenu_1973061", true);
Timeslip Booth

I just wanted to let everybody know I received my TB today on schedule and I can vouch that things are back on schedule. He received my order/payment on 10/25/04 and I received my TB 14 days later (11/8/04).

.... back on schedule, huh!? Then where are the core charges people still haven't received ... the ones that take less than 3 days to get through regular US mail - anywhere in the US ... doesn't take weeks or even months to receive a money order. I'd be careful about vouching for anyone with such a lousy history. You just **** people off vouching for those who are STILL waiting. Some of those 200 people mentioned STILL haven't gotten their product ... don't understand how you can say they're satisfied with it ... my $.02
Old 11-16-2004, 04:49 PM
Teching In

This is getting a little ridiculous. I've sent him two or three emails about my order that I placed on Oct 30 and have heard nothing. After reading some of these threads I realize that 18 days is not that long when dealing with him. If you send someone $350 it should be common courtesy to let your customers know the status of thier order. I'm sure I'll wait another few weeks to see this damn TB and probably a few months before I see the core charge. That's pretty f****d up!
Old 11-16-2004, 04:56 PM
11 Second Club

It's simple..... after all this BS once you get your ind. situations settled don't order from him.
Old 11-16-2004, 05:13 PM
TECH Addict

I suggest that from now on everyone order their TB's from Bauer.

I had mine back in 2 weeks from the day I sent it out to the day I received it back. For his top-of-the-line operation it cost me $185. Apparently he does good work - otherwise I wouldn't be putting down 426rwhp/418rwtq!
Old 11-16-2004, 08:50 PM
TECH Veteran

I purchased a TB from Scott almost a year ago and got it in about 2 weeks, excellent quaility and performance. I am currently in a deal with him for some exhaust manifolds for powdercoated valve covers and have faith that he will come through in a timely fashion will post up my experience.
Old 11-18-2004, 10:32 PM
TECH Veteran

Thanks for the PM Scott!!!
Old 11-19-2004, 04:55 AM
TECH Addict

I have faith too, that I still haven't received my core charge after immediately sending the core back 3 weeks ago ... never got the "return receipt" back, which the Post Office said was because he refused to sign it.
Old 11-19-2004, 09:44 AM
Banned

I have faith too, that I still haven't received my core charge after immediately sending the core back 3 weeks ago ... never got the "return receipt" back, which the Post Office said was because he refused to sign it.
According to my records I have not received the TB. I refused to sign a return receipt is absolutely absurd! It seems people are quick to jump on the flame train without knowing the facts. I guess that's the way it is when you've delivered product slow in the past. Fine, I can only do what I can do to get keep product moving out the door and keep customers happy. I believe everyone that has sent their core in has received their refund. And I am ontime with all TB orders at this time.

Jeb can you send me a tracking number via PM?

Scott

Quick Reply: JANTZER98SS Where are you?