LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

EAD Performance Very Slow (been waiting MONTHS for parts!)

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2005, 06:38 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thumbs down EAD Performance Very Slow (been waiting MONTHS for parts!)

I had some special washers that where not shipped with some Sohn SwayBars I ordered in Feb, 2005. Tim said he would get me replacements. I have sent many e-mails but no washers. No more EAD for me.

Bill
Old 09-13-2005, 11:18 AM
TECH Addict

Thumbs down

Still no washers.....

Bill
Old 09-18-2005, 05:33 PM
TECH Addict

Thumbs down

Still nothing...
Old 09-18-2005, 10:25 PM
ACW
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So you asked for them in February? Seven months to get washers??
Old 09-19-2005, 01:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow thats horrible!
Old 10-04-2005, 07:50 AM
TECH Addict

Thumbs down

Still no washers....

Bill
Old 10-15-2005, 04:34 PM
On The Tree

Thumbs down I feel your pain

I want to say how dare Mr. Tim Sova includes the word "Performance" in his business title. Because I have not seen a shred of it.

On the 19th of last month i ordered a K&N FIPK intake kit. a grill and smooth bellows from EAD Performance and i still haven't gotten anything. However this Tim Sova guy has taken the liberty of collecting on the $470 i've spent on these parts. And i have received NOTHING. I have called him several times and left 3 or 4 voice mails and he hasn't had the courtesy to call me back. It is approaching a month now I have been waiting for these parts. I have also emailed him about 5 times and he never emailed me back. If I do not receive these parts soon i am going to notify the authorities.
Old 10-15-2005, 06:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

I ordered a wideband o2 replacement sensor for my innovate kit adn it came 3 days later. I was a little worried about the lake of a answer when i called a couple times. Even if ya cant afford to have someone answer teh phones ya can pick up the phone. Oh well. GL man

John
Old 10-16-2005, 11:09 AM
TECH Regular

Default I feel you to.

I did a private transaction with him 3 weeks ago on an aluminum driveshaft that he had laying around. Well he collected my 125 bucks and 3 weeks later still no driveshaft. I have sent him 3 pm's and he read them all and replyed to none. I tried contact his shop 3 times nothing I then sent him an e-mail direct to his account and no answer there either. So I am out 125 bucks and I have nothing to show for it. Tim if you are going to rip us off then perhaps you need to rethink your business practices. Do we have any recourse here for getting our money back?
Old 10-16-2005, 12:15 PM
On The Tree

Default What to do if he rips you off

If you don't get what you paid for. The answer is simple.
File a complaint with this website. They will either mail or call you for a follow up analysis 3-5 weeks after you have filed. After which, they will contact him. Be sure to include your e-mailed receipt. If he does not respond to them they notify the local police which will go to his house 2-3 months later. After that he can be interrogated by an FBI agent who will travel to the precinct he is held at. I have had to do this twice before after getting ripped off over a $750 nitrous kit(which i've gotten my money back), and a woodline brake package. both occasions came out successful. good luck to you guys

http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp
Old 10-17-2005, 07:03 PM
TECH Regular

I just got an e-mail for Tim about my driveshaft. It took him 3 weeks due to delays and he refunded all my shipping charges and is overnighting the DS to me. I can understand some delay and he has made up for it in my mind.
Old 10-19-2005, 05:39 PM
On The Tree

today has been exactly one month. i've gotten nothing from this guy. i guess he wants to do things the hard way.
Old 10-25-2005, 11:38 AM
Restricted User

Hmm, 2 months and 3 days and still no intervention from an Admin.?

PSJ please help these guys out.
Old 10-26-2005, 08:32 AM
TECH Addict

Thumbs down

I sent an E-Mail to Spohn requesting the washer. The first e-mail weeks ago they never answered. The second one they answered me and said they would send me one. That was two weeks ago. I guess the mail is slow. I am still waiting.
You know the part I need cost I know less than a dollar. Service after the sell is sooo hard to find these days. It makes you want to stop buying sometimes.

Bill
Old 10-27-2005, 06:01 PM
On The Tree

Thumbs down

i got a PM on saturday from tim of EAD Performance. he seemed very apologetic in his PM and said he was unaware of my purchase because of an error with his webserver not communicating properly with the credit card or something. (odd). in his message he said he would send me the parts over next day air on his expense. now all weekend i was thinking i would get my stuff on monday or tuesday...WRONG! i got another PM from him..this time he is asking for my credit card information. i find this very strange. all my info should most definately be in his webservers records. he should have everything he needs to send me my stuff. i gave him a follow-up PM asking how soon should i be expecting my parts now and i got no reply. i was just about to file a dispute saturday before i read his PM. i'm sick of playing these games. tomorrow is going to be the day to end this!

DO NOT BUY FROM EAD PERFORMANCE.COM
Old 01-02-2006, 01:24 PM
TECH Addict

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Bill Bowling
I sent an E-Mail to Spohn requesting the washer. The first e-mail weeks ago they never answered. The second one they answered me and said they would send me one. That was two weeks ago. I guess the mail is slow. I am still waiting.
You know the part I need cost I know less than a dollar. Service after the sell is sooo hard to find these days. It makes you want to stop buying sometimes.

Bill
Never did get the washers from Spohn. Forget EAD and Spohn. There are too many vendors out there that offer good service.

Bill
Old 01-02-2006, 03:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

Really? I've never had a problem with Spohn, but then again I always call and talk to someone there. Did you ever do a followup call or just conduct this all the way through email?

And I agree, EAD Performance can be slow sometimes. However, they've yet to let me down when I needed something in a pinch. Its unfortunate your experiences have been so poor with them.
Old 01-02-2006, 08:18 PM
TECH Regular

DO NOT USE EAD PERFORMANCE. I didn't post a complaint here, b/c i didn't see them as a sponsor. But i did on that other LSX forum. Here is the post:

"EAD Performance
I ordered a borla XR-1 muffler on 11/18/05. I have not received it, so i sent Tim four emails, called twice and left two messages to ask if they were backordered, or to get a tracking number or just to make sure they actually exist. The only thing they DID do was bill me promptly. Tim has not responded to ANY of my communications. I will be calling my credit card company to rectify the matter.

Thanks bro. "

Post #2

"Called the credit card company today. they are suspending the charge pending an investigation. oh and the phone number for the business is this guy tim's cell phone. what an f-ing joke. i think i'm gonna start a performance shop from my myspace page and call myself a business too."

Either way, I hope you used a credit card to purchase your stuff. Call them up, and tell them that you were charged for merchandise xxx days/weeks ago and that you didn't receive anything for it yet. I did that with Amex and they conducted an investigation. My next bill was a credit for the $110 that EAD was so quick to charge me for.

Mind you i called Tim at EAD 12 times, left 12 messages, email him 10 times and got NOTHING IN RESPONSE. His number is 586-876-1271 (which is just a cell phone number, but listed as the primary business number on the website). Feel free to prank away, because this guy is a scammer and a scumbag in the first degree.
Old 01-03-2006, 09:10 AM
TECH Senior Member

Thats pretty shitty. But lets try to keep it clean - no need to throw mud.
Old 01-03-2006, 10:42 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by cyphur_traq
Thats pretty shitty. But lets try to keep it clean - no need to throw mud.

Agreed. But mudslinging isn't a crime. Robbery is.

Just my $.02

Quick Reply: EAD Performance Very Slow (been waiting MONTHS for parts!)