LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Wholesale Direct Parts service sucks

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2005, 08:14 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Wholesale Direct Parts service sucks

I sent them some brakepads I was having problems with about a month ago and have called 3 times spoke with someone once and left a message twice and no new brake pads and no return calls. I jumped on some rotors and pads and totally regret it. I should have stayed with the hawk pad and powerslot rotors. I am guessing they don't want to warrenty the pads that started to come apart on me.
Old 09-07-2005, 01:13 PM
TECH Resident

ttt I am going to call these people everyday until the call me back.
Old 09-08-2005, 08:21 AM
TECH Resident

punks
Old 09-12-2005, 03:53 PM
TECH Resident

any mods want to help me out. wdp still not calling
Old 09-13-2005, 12:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i had a lot of problems when i ordered these too but mine were with shipping issues and promised dates.. damn their slow and always makes excuses for not getting them to me on time.. i think the mods should talk to them because even when you leave messages and call call you get no answeres..
Old 09-13-2005, 02:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

I've talked to them before, to go so far as to tell them that I thought they need a stronger board presence as well as more staff to handle their phones if they were to continue being a successful sponsor here. However, mine is not a binding opinion when it comes down to it I guess. I told them what they needed to do to better their reputation for sub-standard customer service, but apparently they didn't take much of it. Sorry to hear that.
Old 09-13-2005, 03:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cyphur_traq
I've talked to them before, to go so far as to tell them that I thought they need a stronger board presence as well as more staff to handle their phones if they were to continue being a successful sponsor here. However, mine is not a binding opinion when it comes down to it I guess. I told them what they needed to do to better their reputation for sub-standard customer service, but apparently they didn't take much of it. Sorry to hear that.

sometimes you can only do so much.. now its up to the people who buy the rotors just note that its going to take a while before they receive the products, you'll get them for sure but who knows when
Old 09-13-2005, 03:46 PM
Launching!

these guys really do suck. A while back a gp on rotors went through...bad service....slow w/ delivery blah blah blah. So they hook me up with some other rotors just until mine got here....well the ones they gave me started cracking where they cross drilled them...good thing i had gotten the other ( supposedly brembo ) ones. I will be really pissed off if these go bad. But hell, I do know where there shop is!!!!!!
Old 09-13-2005, 04:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 98 camaro
these guys really do suck. A while back a gp on rotors went through...bad service....slow w/ delivery blah blah blah. So they hook me up with some other rotors just until mine got here....well the ones they gave me started cracking where they cross drilled them...good thing i had gotten the other ( supposedly brembo ) ones. I will be really pissed off if these go bad. But hell, I do know where there shop is!!!!!!

well at least you live close and can complain to their faces, its much easier for them to hide when its just throught the phone.. i really hope my never crack.. i could just imagen what headeche i would go through if i want to warrenty them..
Old 09-14-2005, 01:50 PM
TECH Resident

I feel like I have been ripped off. It took a long time for them to get me my rotors and pads but I did not mind. I guess I am going to write those pads off I didn't think to highly of the axis pad after they started to come apart. APE treated me the same way these ^&*&^* are. I call every day. Cost me 10 bucks to ship the pads back to them and I know they got them the secretary saw the box a month or more ago.
Old 09-14-2005, 10:19 PM
TECH Senior Member

James, right? Shoot me your specific info in a PM concerning what happened with yours, as well as their contact info and I'll see if I can get in touch with them and light a fire under their *** concerning your pads.
Old 09-20-2005, 05:57 PM
TECH Regular

all of mine cracked near the holes. (front and back). They replaced the fronts, but they cracked again. When I called a few months ago, i was told they would need to see them to warranty them again. That means that I would have to purchase a new set of four to have on my car while I sent the bad ones back so they could "determine" if they were warrantyable. I ate the dough and am just going to try someone else

coker
Old 09-21-2005, 10:07 AM
TECH Resident

Cool cypher I am sending you a pm shortly.
Old 09-28-2005, 03:31 PM
TECH Resident

finally got through. Some cat named vic May is suppose to be sending me a new set of front pads we will see what happens. Anyone want to place bets to see if I get them or not? No matter if these guys gave me pads for life I would never deal with them again.
Old 10-14-2005, 09:29 AM
TECH Resident

Well I finally recieved my pads. Needless to say I will never do business with them again.
Old 11-04-2005, 03:00 PM
TECH Resident

Well I was looking at my rotors today and both of the fronts have started to crack at the drill holes closest to the outside of the rotor.

Quick Reply: Wholesale Direct Parts service sucks