LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Complaints about the Wholesale Direct GP on Bendix rotors

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2006, 04:47 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ubeenripped so you have your money back and still want to bash us ? Like I said you have nothing better to do. I know everything about this business why would I disclose my supplier when that Is our business connection not for millions of people to have and call and under cut us. Standard practice here If you ask me.

What do you call 15 people out of 800 hundred that are unhappy and still complaining even when they have their money back ss1129 If you had to deal with kooks yes I said kooks.

I have done all I can here last post and last time I look at this. For those of you who really need my help call me 714-666-8585 ext 104 and I will resolve your matter the nest I can. Take care. B

ss1129 whats your name and how did i **** you sir let me look into your order which prob has been handled by our customer service.

BOTTOM LINE HERE

NO ONE GOT FUCKED ANYONE WHO WANTED GOT THEIR MONEY BACK.

B
Old 05-12-2006, 04:59 PM
12 Second Club

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Actually my order was handled by my bank. You company did nothing but lie. So in the end my bank gave me the money back. Im not sure if they took it back from you, but I hope they did. Why dont you go back and look at how many times I posted my info to you ON THIS THREAD and get my info.
Old 05-12-2006, 05:13 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Wholesale Direct
ubeenripped so you have your money back and still want to bash us ? Like I said you have nothing better to do. I know everything about this business why would I disclose my supplier when that Is our business connection not for millions of people to have and call and under cut us. Standard practice here If you ask me.
I'm sure ubeenripped is only trying to do the same thing I am. Making people aware that you're selling sub-standard brake parts for high performance cars. You're committing fraud brian, plain and simple.

As for disclosing your supplier, you were the one who stated you would provide his name and number and then when asked to, you back twist and spin it.

As for knowing everything about the brake business. I don't think so. You stated you didn't know this supplier was selling you cheap chinese parts and telling you they're made in the US. So why not give out his name and number since we all KNOW you would NEVER use him again anyway since he lied to you and has put your company at risk for a major lawsuit should someone get injured using these cheap rotors.

What do you call 15 people out of 800 hundred that are unhappy and still complaining even when they have their money back ss1129 If you had to deal with kooks yes I said kooks.
15 people ? The number keeps going lower and lower. Heck, I bet there's more than 15 people that ordered back in March who still haven't gotten their original order, not to mention all the ones who are still waiting for their replacements to their screwed up orders.

I have done all I can here last post and last time I look at this. For those of you who really need my help call me 714-666-8585 ext 104 and I will resolve your matter the nest I can. Take care. B
You haven't done anything but to tell more lies.

ss1129 whats your name and how did i **** you sir let me look into your order which prob has been handled by our customer service.

BOTTOM LINE HERE

B
The only way people got their money back was from disputing it with their CC companies.

I highly suggest to anyone who is even the least bit concerned for their safety, to not put these cheap rotors on their vehicles. Dispute it with your credit card company. Let WDP issue return fed-ex mailers so they can get their cheap parts back and they have to pay for the shipping since they were selling them under false advertising. Buy some BRAND name rotors so you won't have to worry about them failing you when you really need them the most.
Old 05-12-2006, 05:15 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ss1129
Actually my order was handled by my bank. You company did nothing but lie. So in the end my bank gave me the money back. Im not sure if they took it back from you, but I hope they did. Why dont you go back and look at how many times I posted my info to you ON THIS THREAD and get my info.

That's why brian doesn't want people to call their banks and dispute the charges. He'll lose his merchant account if he gets too many charge backs and won't be able to take credit card orders anymore which would keep him from ripping off other people.
Old 05-12-2006, 05:29 PM
Teching In

You're the one who offered to give us his number dumbass.

Is that some of that fuzzy math?

So you can convieniently ignore them.

Well the customer was 'serviced' all right.

BOTTOM LINE HERE

B
That there's funny. I don't care who you are.
Old 05-12-2006, 05:50 PM
TECH Regular

No This Is Not Fraud And Not Plain And Simple When Customers Asked Me Personally On The Phone I Said They Are Not For Track They Are For Everyday Driving.

What Do You Think Power Stop Does They Buy A Bpi Rotor Made In Mexico And Slots Them Are They Commiting Fraud ?

Tell Me I Offered A Good Product To Over 800 People And Have Tons Of Happy Customers Cruising Arounf With The Rotors With No Problems Why Are All Of Them Happy Because I Am Commiting Fraud.

Guys Back Up Off Me Get A Refund If Need Be But Stop Talking About Things You Are Not Eduacated With.

I Have Been In This Business Long Enough I Could Say Some Facts That Would Blow Your Minds And Ruin A Lot Of Businesss For Brake Companies But I Wont

Bottom Line Good Deal

If You Dont Think So Get Your Money Back We Are Open For Business Not Going Anywhere. B
Old 05-12-2006, 06:02 PM
Teching In

No This Is Not Fraud And Not Plain And Simple When Customers Asked Me Personally On The Phone I Said They Are Not For Track They Are For Everyday Driving.

Main Entry: fraud
Pronunciation: 'frod
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English fraude, from Middle French, from Latin fraud-, fraus
1 a : DECEIT, TRICKERY; specifically : intentional perversion of truth in order to induce another to part with something of value or to surrender a legal right b : an act of deceiving or misrepresenting : TRICK
2 a : a person who is not what he or she pretends to be :

Oh...I get it....so if they asked you, then you told them. But since you failed to mention the fact that you were knowingly selling made in China rotors as US made rotors which aren't meant for high performance cars it's ok because everyone didn't ask you this on the phone.

What Do You Think Power Stop Does They Buy A Bpi Rotor Made In Mexico And Slots Them Are They Commiting Fraud ?
I could care less what Power Stop does, these weren't advertised as Power Stop. But since you mentioned Power Stop, there can't be anything wrong with them, they're a great company compared to you.

Tell Me I Offered A Good Product To Over 800 People And Have Tons Of Happy Customers Cruising Arounf With The Rotors With No Problems Why Are All Of Them Happy Because I Am Commiting Fraud.
You offered cheap rotors to people who thought they were getting a good deal on a brand name item. I'm sure if everyone you sold to knew the truth, you'd have a lot less business.

Guys Back Up Off Me Get A Refund If Need Be But Stop Talking About Things You Are Not Eduacated With.
Eduacated ? Is that like edumacation ? Sounds like you're the one who isn't educated in fair business practices.

I Have Been In This Business Long Enough I Could Say Some Facts That Would Blow Your Minds And Ruin A Lot Of Businesss For Brake Companies But I Wont
Quick...don't look at the man behind the curtain... Why not worry about your own company and how you've been ripping people off instead of trying to give the old "well they all do it so it must be ok" excuse.

Bottom Line Good Deal
Bottom line...scam artist and fraud.

If You Dont Think So Get Your Money Back We Are Open For Business Not Going Anywhere. B
As I mentioned earlier, we'll let the state attorney generals office decide that fact.
Old 05-12-2006, 06:05 PM
TECH Resident

Funny Its the same 10 people on here getting mad you guys are bored. B
This is a lie. The corvetteforum has told WDP them they cannot sell anymore until they make their outstanding issues right, and if they don't they're going to get their vendor status yanked.

A CORVETTE FORUM MEMBER CALLED BENDIX, THESE MAY NOT BE REAL BENDIX ROTORS!!!!!!

That's right. Look at their e-bay feedback also, they have been stealing the brembo name (advertising brembo rotos, and sending cheap knock-offs).

Look here, this is tens of thousands of dollars they took and we are still waiting to get what we ordered.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show...&highlight=wdp

Corvette Forum:

Cajundude - 60 days, still mismatched and no pads
Slowride - mismatched, you won't get another anytime soon
Petercln - wrong rears, local to WDP and requested a drive by to get proper rotors a month ago
Flyboy - ordered 3/15, nothing yet
floosh_coop - wrong rotors, mismatched
mwbmd11 - received in two weeks but 3 out of 4 cracked
EricR-TX - received mismatching rotors 41 days after I paid.
jacks996 - mismatched and plating bubbling and peeling off
JeffC5 - mismatched, gouge on one rotor
C5R UZR - ordered 3/15 received nothing to date
jkz06 - ordered 2/17, received nothing
MyOwn69 - ordered 3/14, received nothing
1FINE99 - mismatched
GotMe1 - mismatched and bad machining for holes, they are on top of fins.
louishou - ordered 3/14, received nothing
GottahaveaVette - overcharged but received correct order and match. Waiting for $40 credit.
Michael b - ordered 3/15, received nothing
Miguels - ordered 3/10, mismatched a month later
msj2223 - ordered, didn't receive, was refused credit on credit card, required to receive check, did chargeback w/bank
demonio1023 - ordered 3/14, received nothing
chargedsol - long time, mismatched, no resolution
TA8088 - disputed charges finally, got money back
mhdi22 - mismatched, no resolution
C5Charlotte - ordered 3/11, still waiting
DngrZne - ordered 3/9, received cracked and mismatched 4/27, no resolution
bluecray - ordered 3/10, nothing
LANZ06 - ordered 3/12, nothing
geeman85 - ordered 3/13, received mismatch 5/2, no resolution
ChasC5 - gave up and ate the $270, no cooperation from WDP
Ubenripped - ordered 3/17, didn't receive, disputed
Mike85mph - ordered 3/10, received nothing
minytrker - ordered 3/14, mismatched, ignored, call back saying it was his fault no replace b/c he left msg w/Brian not cust. serv.
MR 'O2 - ordered 3/13, nothing yet
MyOwn69: ordered 3/14, nothing yet
bharding: ordered 2/23, nothing
Downtown: received 1 rotor with corrosion
TOPLS90: ordered 3/15, nothing
idontknow: promised refund, waiting on refund check for over a month.
GeorgieMporgie: ordered 3/7, nothing.
GeorgeB: ordered 3/13, cancelled, promised refund, nothing yet.
jacks996: received mismatching rotors with the plating bubbling, sent them back.

LS1Tech Forum:

joshua32 - wrong rotors, big problems, eventually got money back (only one so far I've heard of)
tranzam01 -2 months waiting and now allowed to pick up and he lives 30 mins. away from WDP
Firehawk526 - received wrong order, fronts looked horrible, returned, 5 more weeks, no complete order
ss1129 - ordered 3/5, nothing
snootch - lied to like everyone else about shipping but eventually got correct order
Z284U2TRY - CRACKED ROTORS AND WDP WILL NOT WARRANTY 5K miles

(that's a lot more than 10 people, huh Brian)

If you have been screwed around by WDP please take the following course of actions...

1. Send a PM to the a mod who deals with this stuff (nineball, prostock john, Brains)

2. File a dispute with your credit card company. Be sure to let them know what is going on.

3. File a complaint with the California Attorney General's Office. If they find our complaints credible, which they will, they will launch an investigation into WDP's business practices (floating customer's money like they did will DEFINITELY get them in hot water).

http://ag.ca.gov/consumers/general.htm

4. File an internet fraud complaint with the the following governmental agencies.

http://www.ic3.gov/

http://www.firstgov.gov/Citizen/Topi...et_Fraud.shtml

In addition they have STOPPED answering PMs on the corvetteforum and have STOPPED posting. They aren't trying to fix their problems they are trying to hid. Hopefully we can get them in some legal hotwater for their fraud.

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

Last edited by Zoltan; 05-12-2006 at 07:01 PM. Reason: List updated
Old 05-12-2006, 06:06 PM
Teching In

Bottom Line Good Deal

Brian - You never did answer my question to you. Does your supplier work for Bendix or not ?

Why not give us his name and number since you won't be using him anymore anyway. You did say you would give us that information afterall.
Old 05-12-2006, 06:20 PM
TECH Regular

Zolton go do your homework most of all those people have been taking care of you are so false on your info.

Also we sell Brembo rotors because we buy direct from them you genius people get confused because we drill them but they are Brembo blanks.

I have a accoutn I deal with Brembo direct so whats your point now zolton

We are trying to hide Zolton I am here get it staright my WDP Is open for business with people standing by on the cst line right now helping customers funny I am getting calls everyday of happy customers laughing at all these people who got ripped off.

Funny I did not know trying to make something right was ripping someone off that Is such a joke.

Nice try Zolton I am not impressed with your petty attempt to knock me those people are mostly taking care of and by the way what name was your order under sir let me see what we have done to help you.

Bet you wont state your name because you dont want to hear my facts.

B

Mrosa bottom line If you were not happy and I offered refunds which I have proof of you have no case I have a attorny do your homework before you talk about things you dont know about.

Now If I did not say you could have your money back I would have a problem but I did therefor that becomes a civil matter you will have to come to california and sue me.

FYI
Old 05-12-2006, 06:23 PM
TECH Regular

Also mrosa a supplier would be Bendix a supplier does not work for a manufacturer what are you talking about ?

Oh I wont be using him anymore I just got a truck load of rotors delivered by them today hmm and If I cant get Bendix It will be someone else I have huge connections In this game including accounts with Brembo and 10 other huge suppliers and the accounts are not going anywhere.

Goiod try to scare me mrosa not working and I will be here to defend with FACTS everything you guys post up. Until next time. B
Old 05-12-2006, 06:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mrosa65

So what happend to WDP's great warranty ? Right in WDP's first post. "Our unbeatable warranty will cover all rotors against warping or cracking for the first year you own them."

Doesn't sound like he's going to live up to that warranty. You all should look at the fine print in the electronic receipt they sent you also.

I especially like this little blurb that they included to cover themselves, read it for yourself at the bottom of the electronic receipt they sent you.

"Once brake rotors and brake pads have been installed, all warranty and return/exchange is voided."

Old 05-12-2006, 06:27 PM
TECH Resident

Zolton go do your homework most of all those people have been taking care of you are so false on your info.

That's NOT true and you know it. That list was only compiled a three days ago, you certainly haven't taken care of all those people in less than 3 days.

Here'a message you sent me on 4-20. According to you personally, my matching rotors were supposed to go out on 4-24. Guess what? I don't have ****. Guess all those people you claim were taken care of aren't. You said that my matching rotors would be shipped 4-24. Where are they brian? If you claim you haven't lied then what's the deal?

Last edited by Zoltan; 05-12-2006 at 06:48 PM.
Old 05-12-2006, 06:27 PM
Teching In

Mrosa bottom line If you were not happy and I offered refunds which I have proof of you have no case I have a attorny do your homework before you talk about things you dont know about.

Now If I did not say you could have your money back I would have a problem but I did therefor that becomes a civil matter you will have to come to california and sue me.

FYI
Just because you "offered" refunds doesn't mean you actually gave them moron. Why did everyone who you told "the check was in the mail" never receive that check. Coincidence ? I think not. We all had to dispute with our CC companies to get our money back.

And just for your information it's not a civil matter, it's a criminal matter since you committed fraud. You can also be held accountable for not only the cost of the rotors, but for installation and any damages that may have been caused. But I'm sure your "lawyer" can tell you all of that.

So how about that suppliers name and number Brian ? Or should I call you B since that's how you like to post. If he lied to you and sold you rotors that weren't the right ones as you're "claiming" then it's obvious you have no intention of dealing with such a crook in the future so there's no harm in giving us his name and number.

And what about the Power Stop rotors. I have friends that use them all the time and they're pretty good quality.

Last edited by mrosa65; 05-12-2006 at 06:43 PM.
Old 05-12-2006, 06:33 PM
Teching In

Also mrosa a supplier would be Bendix a supplier does not work for a manufacturer what are you talking about ?

Oh I wont be using him anymore I just got a truck load of rotors delivered by them today hmm and If I cant get Bendix It will be someone else I have huge connections In this game including accounts with Brembo and 10 other huge suppliers and the accounts are not going anywhere.

Goiod try to scare me mrosa not working and I will be here to defend with FACTS everything you guys post up. Until next time. B
I have to honestly ask you if you've been drinking or are you just this stupid ?

You stated the fact that you were getting your rotors directly from Bendix. Then you stated you were getting them from a supplier.

So brian. let me try to ask you these questions on a 3rd grade level.

Did you buy them directly from bendix ?

If not, where did you buy them from ? What's his name and number ? You did offer that to us in your earlier post.

I tried to keep all words to two syllables but I had one three syllable word slip in there. Maybe you can get Yvette to translate for you.

Not trying to scare you with anything brian. I've contacted bendix, brembo, ebay, and a few other organizations and agencies...these are facts.
Old 05-12-2006, 06:36 PM
Launching!

Alright well I have to say, I have been looking at this deal for quite some time now (I wouldn't call it that anymore) and have one question for you Brian... Why is it that you have it stuck in your head that theres only 10 or so people who have a problem with you? If you haven't noticed, THIS THREAD IS 23 PAGES LONG!!! and not because of compliments! The only reason I am not another complaining customer is because I am too ****** scared to order them.

How can you even justify that? You say that most people have been taken care of but when you say they will get their rotors in a week or two and it becomes months, I don't care if you "took care of them" that is POOR business, any business man would know that, even an amature like yourself. And I say amature because pros are good at what they do.
Old 05-12-2006, 06:42 PM
TECH Regular

mrosa what is your name ?

I am not giving out my connections to anyone especially not In public I have that right. Anywho I was just wondering what your name was I would like to look and see what we did for you to help you.

Hey when you call ebay brembo and whoever else tell them I said hi.

Your are wasting your time this as anyone would tell you Is a civil matter take me to court if you want to I dont care I did nothing wrong.

Are we going to go around and around and around. LOL well It shows you have the time but I dont.

Anywho I have a life and I am going out to dinner now and will be back tomorrow to play the talk **** game.

Why dont you guys just let me do my job I will do whatever it takes refund or whatever It does not have to be like this I am telling you I have good products and was going to run a Brembo special soon for Camaro and Vettes.

I would keep a deep stock before I run It and also do whatever else it would take to keep you guys happy.

Can we end this ?

Or should we not I am doing what It takes. B
Old 05-12-2006, 06:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mrosa65
I have to honestly ask you if you've been drinking.

I must admit, I'm getting a headache trying to make sense of his replies

Better use of grammar and a little punctuation would go a long way...
Old 05-12-2006, 06:43 PM
TECH Regular

italiano99 why would you want to talk **** did you have a bad experience with me or just jumping on the bandwagon ?

B
Old 05-12-2006, 06:50 PM
TECH Regular

then ZOLTON why am I hear at my desk and have no messages when my number Is posted for anyone with a problem to call ?

Answer that ?

0 messages

at my desk

open for business come on let me do my job here man.

714-666-8585 Ext 104

I am here call me I will answer now how Is that not helping people ?

Geez ....

Quick Reply: Complaints about the Wholesale Direct GP on Bendix rotors