LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Complaints about the Wholesale Direct GP on Bendix rotors

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2006, 06:51 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mrosa I was thinking about getting a drink after this I might need one or ten to do the job. B
Old 05-12-2006, 06:51 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Wholesale Direct
mrosa what is your name ?

I am not giving out my connections to anyone especially not In public I have that right. Anywho I was just wondering what your name was I would like to look and see what we did for you to help you.

Hey when you call ebay brembo and whoever else tell them I said hi.

Your are wasting your time this as anyone would tell you Is a civil matter take me to court if you want to I dont care I did nothing wrong.

Are we going to go around and around and around. LOL well It shows you have the time but I dont.

Anywho I have a life and I am going out to dinner now and will be back tomorrow to play the talk **** game.

Why dont you guys just let me do my job I will do whatever it takes refund or whatever It does not have to be like this I am telling you I have good products and was going to run a Brembo special soon for Camaro and Vettes.

I would keep a deep stock before I run It and also do whatever else it would take to keep you guys happy.

Can we end this ?

Or should we not I am doing what It takes. B
Step SLOWLY away from the crack pipe. You didn't do crap for me, how many times do I have to repeat that ? I had to dispute it with my CC company since you told me that the check was in the mail on MANY different occasions. You were going to stop payment on a previous check and issue me a new one. 3 TIMES. Funny, none of those checks ever made it to my mail box.

You better check with your attorney there big b, it isn't a civil matter, it's a criminal matter. Fraud is such a naughty thing.

So you're telling all of us that you plan to continue to use your supplier who according to you, sold you sub-standard parts and misrepresented them ?

WOW....here you have it folks...be sure to sign up early for his next group purchase to get your cheap China made, soon to crack rotors.
Old 05-12-2006, 06:58 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Wholesale Direct
italiano99 why would you want to talk **** did you have a bad experience with me or just jumping on the bandwagon ?

B
No I told you that I did not order from you because I am not stupid... So many have said that this is a scam and you have very small numbers proving it isn't.
Old 05-12-2006, 07:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Well I like my rotors.....Just sucks they can't deliver on time etc....
Old 05-12-2006, 07:08 PM
TECH Regular

Hold on taking another hit of crack. Wow i feel better now.

Look Mrosa I said the nest group buy will be for Brembo but not for a long time until this Is all cleared I just asked you nicely to let me do my job thats all. Simple ok Im done good bye for now. B
Old 05-12-2006, 07:15 PM
TECH Regular

Hello evryone

If you have a problem with your order and our not happy please call me and I will rectify the problem however you would like It handled. My contact Information Is below.

Brian Humphreys
Wholesale Direct Parts
Office Phone (714) 666-8585 Ext 104
Cell Phone (714) 713-4363
Email : sales@wholesaledirectparts.com

I will be more that happy to assist you with the problem at hand.

Have a nice weekend. B

Quick Reply: Complaints about the Wholesale Direct GP on Bendix rotors