n2o
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Texas Speed WHERE IS MY LID?

I ordered a black 85mm like 6 weeks ago. Stan Cumens nenjection@yahoo.com
Old 06-08-2003, 11:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Re: Texas Speed WHERE IS MY LID?

With all of their buisness I'm not suprised they are a little late. I'm sure they have a good reason, unlike LS1 Speed and my rotors
Old 06-08-2003, 11:13 PM
I can shift faster than you.

why not call them instead of posting here???
Old 06-08-2003, 11:16 PM
n2o
TECH Enthusiast

I have called every week, except last week and Brian said that it would be here "soon." Thought I would try a different approach.
Old 06-08-2003, 11:20 PM
Launching!

same thing here. i ordered mine on march 13th. i call every week and its always next week they will have it to me.
Old 06-08-2003, 11:59 PM
Launching!

I ordered mine like 3 weeks ago and I got it about 3 days ago.
Old 06-09-2003, 12:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

man thats really crappy way of trying to get your lid sooner. seriously n2o.... anyway this was not a good idea. posting your problem on the board. it makes it look like the guys at TSP are out to get you... They are busy. they have a shop to run let them run it with out crying
Old 06-09-2003, 10:14 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Brian @ Texas Speed & Performance's Avatar

Stan,

We apologize for the delay in getting your lid out. As soon as we get an order, we get them out the door. Often times we don't get the quantity we want from our manufacturer but we also have to look at how many different lids they have to get us:
Black
Carbon Fiber
Smoke Clear
Clear
85mm CF
85mm Black
85mm Black without the IAT hole and
85mm CF without the IAT hole

We were caught up on the black and CF until last week. We have not received an order of either in about a week and now we are getting backed up again. They are trying to get us more of the 85mm lids. The lids were "supposed" to ship last Tuesday, but we have not received the order yet. We pass along the same info that we get from our manufacturer.
The best way to get in contact with me right now is through email or calling. I don't get to cruise the boards near as much as I should or like to. Again, we apologize for the delay and we'll get you a lid as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience!
Thanks!

Brian
(806) 866-0734
Old 06-11-2003, 06:18 PM
Launching!

I met trevor back when he worked at LGM and he was a very honest and straightforward guy. I am sure you will get you lid soon. BTW, Trevor I missed out on riding in your car.

-Wes
Old 06-18-2003, 12:58 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I called today about my black lid and holley filter. The guy said that my lid was there and that they were waiting for the shipment of filters to come in so they could send out my order. Don't like it, but, the guy was pretty straight forward about it. I will wait and see what their product is about. Hopefully they will be here when he said they would be.
Old 07-11-2003, 11:48 PM
TECH Veteran

Everyone needs to understand that in these summer months every shop that has anything to do with cars is backed up on work. Be patient and try to be understanding, no company wants to screw you, they are in business to make money and believe me in todays economy you want repeat customers. Not take someones money and show them the door. Advertising is very expensive for every person that walks through the door it cost us $1200 in advertising, so its in our best interest to have them keep coming back and to not screw them over. Now while I sell and install car audio systems believe me are shop is currently backed up till the first week of august. Everyone need to be understanding of the fact that most shops Speed Inc, TSP, and others are working at their highest capacity right now so yes orders will get delayed and misplaced occasionally. It sucks to fall through the cracks but it happens in almost any business no one intends to do it. So in conclusion lets all be a little more cool headed before we start posting bad replies, call them and find out what is up, if you have to call multiple times that sucks but sometimes it may be need to get the job done.

Quick Reply: Texas Speed WHERE IS MY LID?