LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

07 impala SS with dioblo sport?

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2007, 06:43 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't know for sure what it was but it was very noticable even over the exhaust. I flashed the stock tune back and it has been fine. I think I am just going to stay away from that DoD tune.
Old 03-23-2007, 07:02 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

don't know what "what" was?? the surge??

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, BMR strut tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Custom DiabLew Tune
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com
Old 03-27-2007, 06:47 PM
Staging Lane

I finally got it! 91 w/o DOD is so powerful! Love it!

Originally Posted by jabronie78
With that 91 octane with DoD tune the engine was knocking like crazy on start up. I know with the factory tune would knock alot when it was really cold but this was when it was near 50 degrees. I don't know if anyone else has noticed that.
I also tried 91 w/ DOD. At start up, I felt rough idling. I think he meant "rough idle".

By the way, I felt a little surge, but it does not bug me at all.
Old 03-28-2007, 09:16 AM
TECH Addict

Still running the 93 noDoD tune here. It's great and all...just haven't had the need for all the power yet. No one has challenged me from a stoplight...i feel sad. Going to do some logging this afternoon to see what's happening with the noDoD tune...

The wife did say she had to blast past someone at a red light that was going to slow for her. She gunned it from a dead stop and they tried to run her into a row of parked cars. She spun the tires quite a bit and still beat the **** out of them. Not much of a kill, but it showed the punk in the Integra to stay the **** back where he belonged. This was the first time she needed to use the power since we had the Uplander from the dealer...reminded her how much she likes the car.
Old 03-28-2007, 09:19 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

nice!!

and yeah, let's see where your numbers are logging at now, since you've been driving with that No DOD tune for a while now...

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, BMR strut tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Custom DiabLew Tune
Old 04-02-2007, 12:17 PM
TECH Addict

After looking over the log and eliminating the non-cruising fueltrims, it appears that i'm somewhere between +2 and +3. My o2 readings at WOT are averaging about .87v or so.

Anyone know where i can buy another AD/DC adapter for this unit, without paying the $30 premium for the kit? I want one for work and home.

I've got another serial cable already, just need the transformer. I tried RadioShack, but for what we need (120vAC=>12vDC, 60Hz, 19W, 1000mA) it looks like my only option is the $35 multi-voltage adapter and i don't need all that.

Ideas where to look to find this thing on the cheap? Thx

EDIT: NVM about the above. Went straight to Jameco, the manufacturer, and found it for $8.25 plus S&H, so about $15. It's "Quick Catalog Order" #105478, for those interested. Not to hinder sales at the Diablo retailers, but it's probably cheaper to buy from Jameco and pick up a Serial cable from your local PC store for $3-$4.

Last edited by BuffaloSS; 04-02-2007 at 12:36 PM.
Old 04-02-2007, 02:20 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

are the ltft's locking at 0 when you go WOT? need to bring up those O2 voltages at WOT... I'd increase the PE ranges another +2 or +3% on top of what you currently have.

got the log you can send me?

Quick Reply: 07 impala SS with dioblo sport?