LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

rwhp numbers LE vs AI

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 02:55 PM
Village Troll

Received 536 Likes on 388 Posts

Originally Posted by Tireburnin
Next time I need to make big decisions about go fast parts, I'll be sure to base my decision on factors that have NO impact on how fast my car will go. Seems like an informed decision.
Well DUH!
Old 03-05-2009, 03:34 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn everyone that wants this locked up.........just dont read it. no one is making you click the thread to come in it
Old 03-05-2009, 03:44 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by djjab57
damn everyone that wants this locked up.........just dont read it. no one is making you click the thread to come in it
X2 This is good readin
Old 03-05-2009, 04:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

i wanna see em box
Old 03-05-2009, 05:08 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Wow I was expecting a major **** sling pissing contest the moment I opened this post. I expect it will go into the gutter at any time now.

LE is a pleasure to work with and has a lot of LT1 experience. He also stands behind the product and offers the kind of help that should be envied by other companies. I talked to AI at the time I did my heads and found them to be knowledgeable but they seemed to want to rush the conversation and not take a personal interest like LE did. I will bet I spent a combined 2 hours talking to LE about my setup prior to providing a payment.

Last edited by wrd1972; 03-05-2009 at 05:22 PM.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:34 PM
10 Second Club

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts

Just to add a little fuel to the thread, lol......

Ever notice that just about all of the guys that run LE stuff, seem a little more laid back, and actually acknowledge that other stuff (AI) makes great power too? But on the other hand, a good number of the AI guys, get very vocal, and say that everything else sucks-***, and have charts and graphs and spreadsheets to show why their stuff is light years beyond what NASA could come up with, and that the mere thought of running anything besides AI stuff is simply unfathomable.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by joelster

Ever notice that just about all of the guys that run LE stuff, seem a little more laid back, and actually acknowledge that other stuff (AI) makes great power too? But on the other hand, a good number of the AI guys, get very vocal, and say that everything else sucks-***, and have charts and graphs and spreadsheets to show why their stuff is light years beyond what NASA could come up with, and that the mere thought of running anything besides AI stuff is simply unfathomable.
Well said!

Both companies provide awesome products. I personally am going with an LE setup this summer. Lloyd's customer service is so good its unheard of!

Mike, OP, originally posted asking times and numbers... not ohh lets bash the other company because mine is better!

Both companies kick *** and made badass cars even more badass.. THE END!
Old 03-05-2009, 07:15 PM
Banned

That's because they have small weiner's and ours are big
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctNAs1K7nbo
Old 03-05-2009, 07:19 PM
TECH Veteran

lol thats great very true
Old 03-05-2009, 07:26 PM
Staging Lane

AC what are you planning next time you get wasted?
i can't wait.
Old 03-05-2009, 07:47 PM
Village Troll

That sure is fuel and a whole lot untruth and it would seem you have the burning desire to instigate ****. There is only one person who has been as vocal as what you describe (Speed_Demon) yet I think he has the right to be since he is the only one that I know of who actively posts who has tested both relative combos in such a short period of time. I don't think anyone on any side has anything factual that can stand up to his experiences, yet the ignorant counterpoints keep rolling in. He posts his results and opinions and you lose your mind coming up with all kinds of reasons why what he has gone through has no validity. As a matter of fact, I think I've seen you in about every one of these threads all up in arms defending yourself and your choice of product. I too am guilty and will freely admit it, but from what I see it looks like a LE meeting in here to me... I know of at least one person who favors AI to be locked out of this thread. Pretty "laid back" move...
Old 03-05-2009, 07:50 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by SS RRR
Assuming you have the correct tire/gear ratio to run at the track, what are your predictions?
I have 4.10s and right now 26" Nittos on stock ws6 rims, I will be switching to drag rims and prob a 28 MT ET DRs soon.
But as is full weight Im figuring about a 118 trap and Et will depend on how the car 60s. If it will cut a 1.7 Id say 11.7ish.
By the end of summer closer to low 11s, with skinnies, the new rear tires, weight loss and drag shocks
Thats my guess?
Old 03-05-2009, 07:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

this thread needs to get locked before the name calling and mom jokes start flyin
Old 03-05-2009, 07:57 PM
11 Second Club

what did you just say about my momma?? JK
Old 03-05-2009, 08:02 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Jeff400w
AC what are you planning next time you get wasted?
i can't wait.
LOL! you should see the one I posted on my snowmobile site the same night! It involves 3 girls and me needing to make some decisions
Besides this the most interesting thread in awhile here!
Elliott you crack my *** up.
Old 03-05-2009, 08:04 PM
Village Troll

Originally Posted by AChotrod
I have 4.10s and right now 26" Nittos on stock ws6 rims, I will be switching to drag rims and prob a 28 MT ET DRs soon.
But as is full weight Im figuring about a 118 trap and Et will depend on how the car 60s. If it will cut a 1.7 Id say 11.7ish.
By the end of summer closer to low 11s, with skinnies, the new rear tires, weight loss and drag shocks
Thats my guess?
Hopefully you'll do as good as or better than 120mph especially in the Chitown area, I mean since both AI/LE combos are equal and all...
Old 03-05-2009, 08:05 PM
Banned

Hey can you send me a link to that snowmobile site? I might have to get me one being I live out in the NW and have snow bunnies running all over

Quick Reply: rwhp numbers LE vs AI