LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

'96 Z28 A4 Vert. bolt-ons new best @ATCO

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2009, 11:19 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lemons12
Don't know why it is wearing you out, you just keep saying the same damn statement over. Not to factor in that the part you called me out on is perfectly correct, I have seen it myself.
CamaroRacing is at least arguing with me about things neither of us know 100%, he thinks strongly in his opinion as do I. You are arguing about things that I have witnessed first hand, kind of hard to make someone believe anything else when they KNOW what can/can't happen.
Please show me this bolt on, stock suspension, full weight lt1 that is cutting 1.5 60's that you have seen first hand. I would love to check out his setup.
Old 10-29-2009, 11:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix99
Please show me this bolt on, stock suspension, full weight lt1 that is cutting 1.5 60's that you have seen first hand. I would love to check out his setup.
Pay damn attention and use some reading comprehension man.. This is why I didn't even respond to you before.
Old 10-29-2009, 11:31 PM
11 Second Club

Pay damn attention and use some reading comprehension man.. This is why I didn't even respond to you before.
Really?? You keep rambling on about DA. . What does good DA equate to?? Could it be that your car makes more power in better air?? But you said power has almost nothing to do with your 60ft. lol hmmm that's weird. You also stated that with the op's setup in that DA you would expect 1.5 60 fts. I'm just telling you it's not going to happen and he is right where he should be with his mods. That is all.
Old 10-30-2009, 12:56 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Don't know why it is wearing you out, you just keep saying the same damn statement over. Not to factor in that the part you called me out on is perfectly correct, I have seen it myself.
CamaroRacing is at least arguing with me about things neither of us know 100%, he thinks strongly in his opinion as do I. You are arguing about things that I have witnessed first hand, kind of hard to make someone believe anything else when they KNOW what can/can't happen.
i witness these things first hand. everytime i take a pass down the track. i have almost the exact same setupas he does plus im about 300lbs lighter. no way his car could cut a 1.5x 60ft unless it was geared and stalled to run only 100ft lol

honestly man u got to see it. ur wrong. and its cool tho. just admit it.

edit: My apoligies to the OP for this argument taking over ur thread.
Old 10-31-2009, 12:26 AM
Teching In

No apologies needed. I appreciate all replies. So it looks like the next wave of mods will be 1.7 Rockers ( w/all supporting hardware), EWP, and an LS1 driveshaft. Would anyone care to offer their opinion as to what first suspension mods should be done? What I mean is what would be most effective in helping my 60ft. times? Thanks again everyone

Quick Reply: '96 Z28 A4 Vert. bolt-ons new best @ATCO